West Coast Paintball Series
The meaning behind RYSE is a dedication in keeping costs down for the players as they are "Ref Yourself Events".
RYSE Circuit Event #1: Saturday, January 17th
Location: Impact Action Sports- Tualatin, OR
These venues are about making it affordable to stay in the game. Hopperball-only with a flat registration fee that covers all of your paint (about $80 per player for a day of tournament paintball), makes for a fun event and leaves the pocket book with extra cash in it to take the girlfriend or wife out on a date afterwards. It's about having a good time, getting out to the field more often to see familiar faces, and shooting some of them.
In addition, there are some added perks: teams that play these events will receive 20% off entry for the following regular WCPS event, earning extra prizes if they podium and will get first opportunity to play the field layout that will be used for the following event.
It's time to begin your season. Let's toast to a Year of Paintball.
RYSE Venues and Locations
(Except for Event #1, dates and venues are tentative until we confirm field owners)
RYSE Event #1: January 17th @ Impact Action Sports
RYSE Event #2: April 11th @ TBA
RYSE Event #3: July 25th @ TBA
RYSE Event #4: September 26th @ TBA
**Regular WCPS Event Dates:
Event #1 March 7th
Event #2 June 6th
Event #3 August 29th
Event #4 October 24th
Entry & Fees:
3-Man Division Team Entry Fee, including paint
: $240 if paid 30 days prior to the event; $255 if paid 14-30 days prior to the event; $270 if paid 6-14 days prior to the event. The entry fee covers up to 4 rostered players.
5-Man Division Team Entry Fee, including paint
: $400 if paid 30 days prior to the event; $425 if paid 14-30 days prior to the event; $450 if paid 6-14 days prior to the event. The entry fee covers up to 6 rostered players.
APPA Annual Player Fee
: All players are required to pay a one-time APPA Annual fee of $30 by the event registration deadline (always 6 days before each event) which is good for all WCPS events. If a player’s annual fee is not paid by the event registration deadline, the player will not be able to participate at the event- no exceptions. To purchase, click this link
to the APPA website.
*Important Instructions for Registering*
You must follow the link below to get your individual player APPA ID number and ID Card(there will be instructions provided on the APPA website). Please note, you do not need to pay the registration fee at the time of signing up your team for the event.
Click to Register your team through the APPA website.
Please note, registration will open in a couple of days. Early registration discounts will still be offered.
Each team will play 8 preliminary games. After a game, one of the teams that just played will be scheduled to ref a game (each team will only ref 4 games during prelims). Each player will have a 250 round paint limit per game. Game format will be a traditional 100 point system, with points awarded for kills, live players, flag pull and flag hang.
Check-in & General Game Day Information:
• All teams/ players and media will need to stop by the registration booth to sign the release of liability waiver before matches begin or stepping on the field.
• Gates will open at 7 AM. (Parking and staging area are on a first-come, first served basis).
• Paint sales will begin at 7:30 AM at the registration booth.
• Media personnel will need to stop by the registration booth to receive a media pass before entering the playing fields.
• Event schedules will be announced several days before the event
. If a team does not arrive at their designated pit area for their designated game time, they will forfeit that game.
• Unless announced otherwise, there will not be a captain’s/ player’s meeting the morning of the event due to time constraints. Questions can be asked at the registration booth before matches.
• Walking the fields will be allowed from the time the gates open and until 5 minutes before the first games start. Announcements will be made if field walking is allowed the day prior to the event.
• Concessions available at the event.
(Team names in bold means we have received registration fees)
Open Division Teams:
Novice (D3) Division Teams:
Rookie (D4) Division Teams:
Beginner (D5) Division Teams: