Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-06-2010, 12:58 PM #1
dewagila

Unhappy Crossfire SS LP kit

Wanna to know where to buy LP kit for SS tank.
I cant find it at Crossfire website, or maybe i didn't notice...need guide/advise...thanks

And can i remove/change the SS HP reg? How, try use bare hand cannot be done. Not like pimped/stako tank very easy to take it out and change the reg.

Noob around, keen to learn n get info

If i post wrong thread pls remove n put it at propre thread/forum
dewagila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:36 PM #2
dewagila

any body???......where can get rebuild kit for LP.....help...need help
Old 09-07-2010, 10:52 PM #3
muwhapa
I've been watching you

muwhapa donated to help Peyton Trent
muwhapa supports Bob Gurnsey
muwhapa supports our troops
muwhapa supports Pev's Paintball
Better to post in this forum

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

To get the LP kit or a re-build for it just give Crossfire a call or email them and I am sure they will be able to set you up, on their site they have a video on how to convert from HP to LP. As far as removing the reg entirely it would be better to have a pro shop do that for you, most of the time the reg is loctited in place and can't be removed with just your hands.
muwhapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:09 PM #4
dewagila

just got a massage reply from chris. Thanks anyway. Ermm can u help me to remove this thread to the proper place?...

Thanks on your advise just now, maybe later because i have to send it by post n they right now close for public holiday in my country. Plus my buddy also on travelling to Lost Angeles right now, so have to put on hold 1st...
Old 09-09-2010, 03:53 PM #5
muwhapa
I've been watching you

muwhapa donated to help Peyton Trent
muwhapa supports Bob Gurnsey
muwhapa supports our troops
muwhapa supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewagila View Post
just got a massage reply from chris. Thanks anyway. Ermm can u help me to remove this thread to the proper place?...

Thanks on your advise just now, maybe later because i have to send it by post n they right now close for public holiday in my country. Plus my buddy also on travelling to Lost Angeles right now, so have to put on hold 1st...
Good to hear, Chris is a good guy. As far as moving your thread you will need to post in TTMA, make sure you provide a link to this thread and a mod will be able to move it for you.
muwhapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:18 PM #6
dewagila

i cant call him...my country so far far away...Malaysia if u know where it is....busy n dont have time yet to looking in the website....