KP
ps i will post my thoughts later today
evenpar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2010, 10:01 AM #2
ibunkerfulz
shaggin in the doritos

overall it was really great. the sun sucked late in the day for the snake side. reffing was consistent from what i saw. great competition.

RIP Cole "Crash" Martin
ibunkerfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:08 AM #3
killaaz03

killaaz03 plays in the PSP
killaaz03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
killaaz03 plays in the APPA D3 division
out of the entire event only problem i had was one call. I was called out from a slide where a ball had busted on my elbow. but hell i prolly would of done the same if i saw that much paint on someones arm. So overall another great event

Buy my gear

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3924959
killaaz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:45 AM #4
saints11

saints11 plays in the PSP
saints11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
saints11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
saints11 plays in the APPA D2 division
good event

PG RISE>PG UNITED>PG RISE
saints11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:46 AM #5
viking002
Da Sigma

viking002 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 plays in the APPA D3 division
Had fun playing my first xball event. Paint shot great, and reffing was consistant.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:04 AM #6
NickMFJohnson

From what i saw on saturday the refs on the d side were doing a pretty good job at checking people and pulling people out. Now the snake side was a different story. One point i was in the snake corner and never saw a ref move the entire point and there wasnt a ref within 30 feet of me, but then again the same people that reffed were the ones who let 12 minutes run off the clock because they thought the other player was "dirty" Luckily most people were being legit and walking off when they were hit. Other than that the day went really smooth.

I reffed Sunday and from what i saw most everyone was playin the game hard and not arguing with the refs except for a couple occassions. Congrats to PG on goin undefeated this season.
NickMFJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:31 AM #7
Canada27

Had a ton of fun. Speaking for Saturday I thought the Refs did a good job overall. I saw them them busting their balls all day jumping in checking people and taking alot of damage doing so. Thank you to all the teams and venues for a great year.

Now I'm not normally one to complain much but I will throw in one quirk from this event. The ground was so damn hard! Two sprained wrists and my right knee is swollen like I've never seen. May take 2 weeks to recoop after this one! That said I'd do it all over in a heartbeat. Had a blast!

Good luck to all those going to Cup. Step up and represent.

Killin' For The PG Nation
PG Minions Fan #1
www.pgpaintball.net
Canada27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:52 AM #8
Trevrawr

Trevrawr plays in the PSP
Trevrawr plays in the APPA D3 division
First off I want to send a Thank you to the league for allowing Bear Cavalry to play in the Championship. Secondly, we had a great time. The refs were doing their best and that is really all you can ask for. Yeah, the ground was alittle hard but sometimes it comes down to who wants it more. Props to Darren for hanging in there all season along with ALL the other teams that made it too. This is the most affordable series and people are being sent to Cup from it. That's what makes it fun and hope to see some familiar faces around next year.
Overall, good end to a tough season for everybody.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:59 AM #9
shag1
SAGET

overall was a good event reffing was consistent but noticed Saturday the refs were little hesitant to pull penalties and people for that matter but its understandable with the refs not having tourney reffing experience, luckily there wasn't much cheating going on except for one person that our team saw but that is what we usually expect from him...wouldn't have been the same without KP's loud *** mouth lol and Geigers gay *** goggles...

n i would like to second nick's congrats to PG

yellow octane shocker

BOB SAGET SUPPORT
shag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:06 PM #10
joewithl
Reppin' teh 865

Annual Supporting Member
joewithl plays in the PSP
joewithl plays in the APPA D3 division
maybe the funnest event ive played all year, plus the music venue beside the field sunday had me all puuuuuumped to play
joewithl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:51 PM #11
Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMFJohnson
From what i saw on saturday the refs on the d side were doing a pretty good job at checking people and pulling people out. Now the snake side was a different story. One point i was in the snake corner and never saw a ref move the entire point and there wasnt a ref within 30 feet of me, but then again the same people that reffed were the ones who let 12 minutes run off the clock because they thought the other player was "dirty" Luckily most people were being legit and walking off when they were hit. Other than that the day went really smooth.

I reffed Sunday and from what i saw most everyone was playin the game hard and not arguing with the refs except for a couple occassions. Congrats to PG on goin undefeated this season.
This coming from the statue on snake side Sunday

Email: axpspaintball@bellsouth.net
MSXL Website: www.msxlevents.net
Tapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:54 PM #12
fofo
Make an assessment!

fofo plays in the PSP
fofo plays in the APPA D3 division
Refs did a excellent job! overall it was a solid event
Cameron Peek Fan #1
Trade My Gun
Paintball Plex
fofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:08 PM #13
teamsilentassassins
Treat Yo'self

teamsilentassassins is BST Trusted
teamsilentassassins plays in the PSP
teamsilentassassins supports Team VICIOUS
teamsilentassassins plays in the APPA D3 division
teamsilentassassins has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joewithl View Post
maybe the funnest event ive played all year, plus the music venue beside the field sunday had me all puuuuuumped to play
Lol yea, that was great. Good ole slow Bluegrass music for paintbulletz...

Anyways, I was extremely happy with the event as a whole (or at least Sunday, anyways). Reffing was a little off but at least they were working hard, which I give them credit for for sure. We played a lot of great teams and great paintball for the last event of the season, good to see all the guys from YJP, PG, and Basic again, and I hope to see most of these guys at Cup.

ATO@WKU Colony

By the way, when you see a vagina, your whole world will change. --Thunderstick

wow. your argument has more holes than the failed condom that resulted in your birth. --MaLfUnCtIoN3
teamsilentassassins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:25 PM #14
weeman18
BOB SAGET

weeman18 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ok.. This had to be my favorite MSXL that i played yet.... The reffing on saturday was great, for the people that said that the sanke refs werent doing their jobs is full of poop turds... i saw them running in checking players all day, they took more abuse than i would have ever expected... the D side reffing was very consistent too... overall im giving a huge shout out to the refs on saturday... about the penalties, ohh well... they pulled the most obvious ones and the ones they didnt pull usually were tough calls... and if all else fails, just shoot the sh*t outta the cheaters, they will eventually walk off (hope we 'learned' you something)... big shout out to everyone who made it to finals on saturday... 120.. yall played great, really sad we didnt get to play yall all day, your team is great.. YJP, great playing as usual, KP we wouldnt have not no fun without your vocals lol, but yall did great, had two very fun matches against you guys, Bear Cavalry, i dnt need to say anything to yall, yall were probably the most FUN match of the day yall played great, and it was great seeing you guys out... Overall like i said before i have no negative thing to say about this event... no big fights, reffing was great, atmosphere was just really fun.... A++++++++

p.s. ... as for the ground 'being to hard' really????? its western kentucky, its gumbo dirt.. if it dont rain it turns to rock, lol.... unless you want to donate to a turf fund or bring in tons and tons of new dirt, just play it... Thanx Mr. Tapp for a great season.. hope to see everyone around to play more...

Jamon
Old 09-06-2010, 02:20 PM #15
1dayteam120

Annual Supporting Member
1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports Team VICIOUS
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
Overall i thought the event went very well. There were some great teams and the reffing was pretty good. The paint imo shot great. The field was alot more mirroed than the last event was,(that was a joke field 1 and 2). Overall this is the best series for the money. I really hope that tapper can keep this going next year and continue to grow the series. Best of luck to yjp and adernaline factory at world cup.
2 of Keith Devit's Personal Luxe oleds, 2014 vicious axe, Yosh Raus dynasty shocker, Dm10
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post83251657
Interested in selling an entire gearbag and getting cash now? PM ME I have cash
1dayteam120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:46 PM #16
NickMFJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper View Post
This coming from the statue on snake side Sunday
Hey buddy those guys were calling themselves out for the most part so it was an easy reffin job lol. There was a couple times i dove in under people to check em. The only part i sat out on was squeegin the bunkers lol
NickMFJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:49 PM #17
shag1
SAGET

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMFJohnson View Post
Hey buddy those guys were calling themselves out for the most part so it was an easy reffin job lol. There was a couple times i dove in under people to check em. The only part i sat out on was squeegin the bunkers lol

yellow octane shocker

BOB SAGET SUPPORT
shag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:00 PM #18
undertow00

undertow00 plays in the PSP
undertow00 plays in the APPA D2 division
low nets and 3k fills but other than that good event
RIDE OR DIE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RIP PG
"what is montana"
IF YOU HAVE YOUR SETUP IN YOUR SIG YOUR A NOOB
www.pbasylum.com
undertow00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:02 PM #19
InDy_Baller

InDy_Baller plays in the PSP
InDy_Baller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
InDy_Baller supports our troops
InDy_Baller plays in the APPA D2 division
yeah the 3k fills kinda sucked. I had a terrible call on snake side...the sidelines all saw me shoot this dude first..but oh well that's tournament paintball. Overall the event was great and I had a good time. I'll be back next year!

www.trademygun.com--www.paintballplex.com

**GI Sportz**Planet Eclipse**

SPG
Old Feedback (10+/0-)
InDy_Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:24 PM #20
gameover718
Quack

gameover718 helped look for balloons
I had a fun day was good to see everybody. My only complaint really wasn't on the reffing or anything like that just the low netting towards the parking lot being on top of the hill and getting hit by balls. Other then that no complaints here.
gameover718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:38 PM #21
B*FordPRO

it was a good event as far as refs go
teh ground like someone said was hard, but it is kentucky.
BASIC just did horrible for a couple of reason. MOST people know why also lol

WorldRebels.com

Instagram: bfordpro
B*FordPRO is offline   Reply With Quote