PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-03-2010, 04:40 PM #1
mht_thomp

mht_thomp is a Supporting Member
**-----Air Force DM9-----**

***I couldn't make it home to get the gun this weekend and I probably won't be able to get it for several weeks, so this post should be considered CLOSED for the time being. Sorry!!***

I've got an "Air Force" (blue/silver) DM9. It's well-used and missing the button pad, but it's in perfect working order and shoots great.

I'm currently at my school apartment and the gun is at home, so I can't currently post any good pictures. An action picture to give the basic idea of the appearance is below; I will post detailed photos with identification when I get home Sunday morning. For the same reason and because of the Monday holiday I will be unable to ship until Tuesday at the earliest. I will ship USPS priority and provide you with tracking.

***I couldn't make it home to get the gun this weekend and I probably won't be able to get it for several weeks, so this post should be considered CLOSED for the time being. Sorry!!***

$550 shipped obo. Cash only!

Guidelines(please read!):
  • No trades! Cash only! There's nothing stopping you from offering a trade but please don't be offended when I ignore you. No trades of any kind, paintball or otherwise.
  • Paypal or money order only please. I am Paypal verified.
  • I will probably be unwilling to ship first if you don't have a decent amount of positive feedback including at least one high-end gun deal. I realize I have no feedback myself, but considering the security of the above payment methods, I think it's a reasonable request.
  • Sorry, I won't ship internationally.
  • Please be professional. If you speak only in 1337 or single-letter words, I will be significantly less willing to deal.
  • Post first, then I will PM you. If you PM first you will probably be ignored.
  • Please don't ask me for the "lowest price". $550 and it's yours, or make me an offer.
  • Again, I cannot ship until Tuesday, September 7th, at the earliest.

Last edited by mht_thomp : 09-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2010, 05:50 PM #2
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis plays in the APPA D5 division
pynis is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
pynis is Boss
please lmk when u have pictures up

"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."
Old 09-03-2010, 07:08 PM #3
mht_thomp

mht_thomp is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynis View Post
please lmk when u have pictures up
Will do, should be sometime Sunday afternoon.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 PM #4
TomorrowsGreatest
ATē

Annual Supporting Member
TomorrowsGreatest plays in the PSP
TomorrowsGreatest owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
TomorrowsGreatest plays in the APPA D2 division
TomorrowsGreatest is Boss
TomorrowsGreatest supports DLX Technology
TomorrowsGreatest supports Empire