Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-07-2010, 09:41 PM #22
Chubs_09

I think the tournaments should wait a few weeks till we can get some regulars out on Wednesday nights...get a feel for what we can get there. Also, I think 4 per team would be a great number for the size of the building...not too crowded but enough to make it interesting. An unconventional number, but I thought it sounds good.

I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow night, as I am on call this week, but if I can I will bring some of my sup-air to fill in for the night. I will keep you posted.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2010, 11:04 PM #23
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
I know I will not be able to be out there tomorrow night. Gotta watch the $$$ until after my sons trip to Denver on the 20th. Planning on going that Wed night though if you guys do and also planning on playing down in Douglas with Tim on the 26th. Be sure to check out the Douglas thread for info on that date.

EDIT- Actually wait....I have paint still and all I would really need is the $10 entry fee. Any idea how many guys we have showing up for sure tomorrow night? Would be nice to get 6 you know. I will keep an eye on this thread throughout the day tomorrow and decide then

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:53 PM #24
Bulls-Eye Paintball

Its official. The new website for Dead-Eye Paintball Palace is now up and running at http://www.deadeyepaintballpalace.com Come and check it out.
Bulls-Eye Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 PM #25
DeadEyePaintball

Our next event is Saturday 09-11-2010. We will be doing Team sign-ups and Photo Ops for the new website from 10am to 6pm.
DeadEyePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:34 PM #26
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Team sign-ups as in for tournaments?

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 09-08-2010, 09:56 PM #27
DeadEyePaintball

Yep for tournaments. We are going to start getting a list of teams and photos to post on the website. We will start on 09-11-2010. The winter tournaments will be starting at a later date when enough teams have registered.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM #28
can't kill me (Banned)

whats up haters, its ur friendly neighborhood hero back from SD.
i have some thoughts. 1. 3-man league nights, 5-man roster max, too hard to get more of a commitment from guys just yet. 2.the league should start up after the new year so guys can get thru the silly season and save up a little cash. 3. till we get a league started, a designated night to try and get dudes out is a good idea, and some 3-man tourneys in the mean-time would be awesome. 4. we should all start networking and telling everybody we know and want to bring in to the sport now and get them amped up sooner rather than later. 5. i cant wait to see all of u guys out so i can shoot ur a$$es
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 PM #29
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Billy's back!!!!

Personally I think Saturday is a little soon to get any teams together. Heck I have not even talked to anyone about joining or starting a team. Would need to get guys setup, practiced, etc. Just think we would get more teams involved if we could get guys out there for a couple of months and spread the word. I love the idea of playing on a set night ever week though. Gives me something to look forward to each week.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-

Last edited by rottensquad07 : 09-08-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:14 PM #30
Bulls-Eye Paintball

I agree with getting set-up for tournaments for a later time that is why we are trying to get people going. If we are going to do a winter tournament this year we should get people out to play and practice asap. in order to build teams. I also think a set night during the week is an excellent idea. We will be doing team photos for awhile, its not just for this Saturday only. It will be an on going event till we can build a great Tournament together.
Bulls-Eye Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 AM #31
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Sounds nice! I want to start attending the winter league nights hopefully on a regular basis.
Also a winter tournament would be great to start probably after the new year so that we can get some teams built up..I'm in agreement with that for sure.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:05 AM #32
GENeric
Positive

GENeric owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sounds like fun.. although im a little intimidated by the whole tourny thing since i havent played a ton this summer and ive never played with you guys or at yer location. i would like to come tomorrow if you guys are just gonna play some pick up games, give me a call timmys got my number.

Last edited by GENeric : 09-11-2010 at 01:59 PM.
GENeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:24 AM #33
can't kill me (Banned)

dude, dont be intimidated by these pu$$ya$$ tourney guys. i for one am an equal opportunity backstabber, plus most of us old guys suck and u will prob shoot me on the break.(that means the start of the game) so come on out and have some fun
Old 09-11-2010, 01:59 PM #34
GENeric
Positive

haha im not intimidated by players, i love going against trent and the addiction guys who were some of the best in the state. I just mean its a little awkward never having played a field or with the people and then going to play with them for the first time and having tourny tryouts or w/e it is you guys are doin.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 PM #35
DeadEyePaintball

I got 2 new Draxxus Sup. Air Bunkers today to fill in the back of the field (1 on each side). I am thinking of getting more as we grow. Thanks for helping out with set-up today Eric. I took pics today as some of the players we going at it around one of them, check it out on our website: http://www.deadeyepaintballpalace.com

Last edited by DeadEyePaintball : 09-11-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: forgot to thank someone for helping out today
Old 09-11-2010, 09:56 PM #36
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
yep not a problem.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:07 PM #37
can't kill me (Banned)

****!n kat, y didnt u tell me u were goin out to dead eye, u selfish little c@nt
Old 09-11-2010, 10:30 PM #38
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Anyone know at this point if we are going to try to get anyone together to play this Wednesday night? Would be good to plan ahead so maybe we can get more people to go

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 09-12-2010, 12:26 AM #39
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
i cant ill be in laramie
Old 09-12-2010, 12:46 AM #40
GENeric
Positive

what time on wednesday, i could play after 4ish
Old 09-12-2010, 01:48 AM #41
can't kill me (Banned)

hey peeps lets try to play wends by 5-5:30 at dead eye
let me know
Old 09-12-2010, 10:46 AM #42
Chubs_09

I'm in for this Wed. Be there between 5-5:30p.
ReplyRegional Ups