Does an elbow fit on a Blade,or should I just get a bigger hopper that I can see with - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-26-2001, 07:56 PM #1
Jed_2005

has been a member for 10 years
Cool Does an elbow fit on a Blade,or should I just get a bigger hopper that I can see with

I was wondering if an elbow fitted on a Blade. I have been told they don't. So I was wondering if I should risk it with an elbow or just go ahead and get a big hopper that will allow me to see better. Thanks
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2001, 08:25 PM #2
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
I don't get it, how will getting a big hopper help you to see better? It doesn't make sense.

I am unfamiliar with the blade. How do you have it set up now?

If it needs an elbow for a hopper then you have no choice. You will have to go and buy one.

Whats wrong with just spending the five dollars to get an elbow? It won't set you back that much.

Have you ever thought of getting a different gun? Not saying that you have to or yours sucks, but you might be happier with something like a spyder/pirahna/M98/spyder clone. Especially if the blade performs anything like a talon.
Old 05-26-2001, 08:44 PM #3
Jed_2005

Cocker...what I'm saying is that there are some hoppers that allow you to see better...they are more expensive than an elbow but I'm not sure If an elbow works...So I was just seeing if an elbow worked on a blade (and yes the blade sucks)
Old 05-26-2001, 09:07 PM #4
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
How can you compare an elbow and a hopper? They are nothing alike. As hoppers are concerned:they all allow the same viewing area as how they are the same size. Do you know what you are talking about?
Old 05-26-2001, 10:36 PM #5
sorisko

Blades dont have an elbow, they have a vert. feed.... so NO you cant get an elbow for it.