PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2014, 10:00 PM #190
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
The front oring (between the barrel and the feedneck) is a 017 and will usually (or never) cause bolt stick / return issues.

The other two orings are 017 oring behind the feedneck and then a 018 (not 19 as stated before by me) behind that oring.

The G4 really isnt prone to bolt stick BECAUSE OF ORINGS. Usually the factory orings and any old buna 70 oring will fit just fine and not cause issues.

Like I said, bolt stick issues are rarely actually bolt stick, more or less the noid not opening all the way because its stuck from bad grease.
I think M_Correa is talking about his G3, not a G4.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2014, 08:25 PM #191
M_Correa

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
I think M_Correa is talking about his G3, not a G4.
Yeap! Mine is a G3...
About the eyes, they are clean and so are the holes. But the LED is still solid green.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:40 PM #192
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Correa View Post
Yeap! Mine is a G3...
About the eyes, they are clean and so are the holes. But the LED is still solid green.
Doesn't sound right. Check all of the connection points on the eye wires (at the molex connector and at the bulbs). When you turn on the marker and get the solid green light, is this with it aired up or not? I ask because when not aired up (or if you are having leak issues), the bolt may be forward - blocking the eyes and therefore giving the solid green light.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Old 04-15-2014, 08:55 PM #193
M_Correa

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
Doesn't sound right. Check all of the connection points on the eye wires (at the molex connector and at the bulbs). When you turn on the marker and get the solid green light, is this with it aired up or not? I ask because when not aired up (or if you are having leak issues), the bolt may be forward - blocking the eyes and therefore giving the solid green light.
I've been testing eyes with no air but the bolt is always far back.
Wires seem good but I will disconnect the plug and look carefully. Even ig I get it right, I'll replace stock eyes for the laser beam eye...
Old 04-15-2014, 09:06 PM #194
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Correa View Post
I've been testing eyes with no air but the bolt is always far back.
Wires seem good but I will disconnect the plug and look carefully. Even ig I get it right, I'll replace stock eyes for the laser beam eye...
Very strange. If the battery you are using is good, it very well may be that your eyes are bad (also assuming the other things mentioned earlier checked out). It is also possible that it is a board issue too but I think the eyes would more likely fail before the board.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:27 PM #195
soldier1996

I love my g4
soldier1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:28 PM #196
soldier1996

Mommy
soldier1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:26 PM #197
abraham-g4

can i use techt gunsav lube?