Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2015, 06:28 PM #1
maestrokai

fusion fx

I know this topic has been touched on all over. I've read them. So please go easy on me.

I just purchased the fusion fx read good things about it once you can fix the ball break/chopping issue. It is used I've gone through it cleaned it used it broke balls down the barrel all night. So bad I couldn't play. Took it in started reading more found out my detents were the original detents and they looked plastic they were so hard. I figured instead of going to the techt hush bolt I'll try the spyder detents first. I cut them down to size etc put 500 rounds through it broke maybe 4 balls and chopped 1.

My question is should I continue to cut the detents back little by little until it stops, remove one side, or does the hush bolt actually fix this issue completely?
Kind of skeptical about putting $50 into it and it possibly not fixing it.

Any feedback from folks that have used the hush bolt would be amazing thanks.
maestrokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2015, 03:03 AM #2
Palawan_paintball

I have an Fx. It used to have that problem also. What I did was only used one detent. Honestly the hush bolt is useless. I'd rather play with the original bolt because there are no Orings to deal with. Try lubing up the bolt a lot and dial back the fps to around 250. It may seem low but honestly when you're on a paintball field shooting 10+ bps velocity really doesn't matter unless you try to make your shots count and fire only one.
Palawan_paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:41 PM #3
maestrokai

OK thanks. I haven't chrono it yet one more day and I'll see what its shooting. I'm kinda hoping its just shooting hot. But I have a mini gs for if I play tourney play. This is more so a backup/extra gun was trying out a new brand seeing how I liked it. Will say the gun shoots very accurately just need to fix this breaking. Maybe I'll try to run another 500ish through it at the field with just one detent. Thanks for your input again.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:15 PM #4
maestrokai

Took out one detent after changing to the spyder detents and it cured the breakage problem. Played all day in the mud today no problems. Thanks for the help man
Old 04-19-2015, 11:58 AM #5
iLovPieNCake

1 detent, I've never tried that. I usually just cut down my detents and use the stock bolt because I've only had sticking issues with my V1 Hush Bolt.