PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-28-2010, 11:59 PM #1
Part Time Sanity
ptsanity.com

Harrisburg area team looking for players

Just "resetting" a team that was established a few years ago. Had some player issues, so decided to restart the team.
We're looking for some good, honest players, who want to play hard, play fast, but won't get into a bind if things don't go perfect!

Currently we have two guys, both who work full time jobs, and are 30 or over. We like to play very hard, and want to be the best we can be. BUT, we're not going to get all bent out of shape if a practice can't be attended, something comes up or the like. We hate losing, but we realize we are not professionals! If we lose a game, but learned something from it, then we win in the end.
We will not tolerate cheating. If you want to try to win no matter what, then you are not cut out for the team. If we are to win, it's because we are a better group of players, not because we wiped better. Wins will come in time. They come with practice, and learning how to play better, NOT by cheating.

We'd like to try to enter some tourneys net year, perhaps a mix of woods and speedball tourneys.
Check out PTSanity.com for a little more info, and PM or e-mail for more info.

Last edited by Part Time Sanity : 08-29-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Part Time Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2010, 11:31 PM #2
Part Time Sanity
ptsanity.com

Just bumping this for a refresher! Drop an e-mail or PM for more information. We're still looking to build up and practice over the winter.

Searching for players in the Harrisburg area! Check out the web site for more information!
Part Time Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:58 AM #3
baller71

PM'd we have a few ballers, with experience
baller71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:55 AM #4
agurish
War Machine

agurish has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PTSanity,

There are actually a bunch of teams in the general Harrisburg area... What kind of ball are you interested in? I know of 4 teams - one in Mechanicsburg, one in Middletown/Highspire, one in Linglestown/Grantville, and one in Dillsburg, PA.

M-burg - "Targets of Unusual Size" - http://www.tous-paintball.com - Scenario/Woodsball - approx 10 - 15 members

M-town/H-spire - "The Glowing Goblins" - http://www.goblinspb.com - Scenario/Woodsball - 2 full members, up to 5 part-timers.

L-town/G-ville - "The Grantville Mafia" - no website known - Unknown format - unknown total members - Considers Linglestown Paintball their home field, members often are refs there.

Dillsburg - "WPP Mercenaries" - unknown website - unknown format - unknown total members - Wanna-Play Paintball in Dillsburg, PA is their home field - consider contacting Sheldon @ WPP for more info.

I, myself, am located in Harrisburg, but I play for The Exiled Souls, a multi-state team whose home field is EMR Paintball Park, in New Milford, PA. Lots of the larger teams in PA are more wide-spread than just one city or geographic location. If you're looking to basically hookup w/ other paintballers in the Harrisburg area, check out my long-standing thread here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2674779

Hope this helps!

-AGURISH

Team: The Exiled Souls #42
Death Before Dishonor #117
My Feedback
agurish is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups