Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2009, 11:52 AM #1
nbpr6

TPX vs Tiberious T8 vs RAP4 T68

Wasn't sure where to post this, but was wondering what everyone's thoughts are. I've used a T8 and T68 before. I didn't like how the grip on the T8 was so HUGE and the top feeder on the T68 is a little annoying to aim around, but I do like how the T68 feels.
nbpr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2009, 09:22 PM #2
flyingpootang

has been a member for 10 years
The TPX's is smaller than the T8, but still lnot designed for small hands. if your 5'7" OR above you'll be fine.
flyingpootang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM #3
youngin
youngin

TTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPPPXXXXXXXXXXXXX

All the way.
youngin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 PM #4
xiongsta_00

never tried the t8s. love the t68s. tpx is nice, wished the handle was a little bit smaller, not shorter, smaller.
xiongsta_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:07 PM #5
astainless

T8 & T9. So many more mods for it and better made then the TPX. Extremely accurate for a pistol. my T8 stock out shoots my old A5. Plus the Tiberius series will allow you to load a mag of first strikes. The 8.1 is suppose to weigh less.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:11 PM #6
MIDNIGHTANGELZ

MIDNIGHTANGELZ is playing at Living Legends V
MIDNIGHTANGELZ posts videos on PbNation
MIDNIGHTANGELZ has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
I second astainless~

TPX is itch to break down .. accuracy isnt as good ... mods are limited, a5 threads are kool tho...

T68 seen, but never got the chance to play with it

T8 LOVE
T8.1 Koool (cant use extended mags)
T9 never got the chance to use but im sure the sister of the T8 matches up or surpasses..
MIDNIGHTANGELZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:56 PM #7
RDmem3
SPPL Rookie

RDmem3 is playing at Living Legends III
Are the mags for the T68 durable?

Olive ][nvert Mini Owner (2 owned)
RDmem3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:11 PM #8
astainless

The problem with the mags on a T68 style marker are the spots where it connects. The mags themselves are well made but the problem lies with how they connect. I had several semi autos including a pair of Zeus G2 pistols with the same style mag system, and all that holds them in place are 2 small bars that are held in by spring tension. By removing and attaching them after a short while you will wear down the hooked spot that the bars slide into to lock the mag in place and the mags will pop off fairly easily either by a direct hit, a bang or after a while just whipping the pistol around to fast or drawing it from a holster to fast. When I ran with a pair of G2's I kept my mags attached and reloaded with 10 round tubes through the removable caps which in itself is a problem because the plastic will wear out but they can be replaced. If you are going pistols, the best way is to either have a permanent tube for the paintballs attached like the old PGP (of of the most fun pistols ever made) or to have a mag system like the T8 & TPX. I recommend a T8 or T9. The T9 is nice because it can be a pistol, CQP rifle, full rifle all with mags, extended mags, hopper, remote if wanted etc. and extremely versatile. If you are 100% sure you are just going to use it as a pistol then a T8 or T8.1 is the best way to go. And Tiberius Arms customer service is the best I have ever seen. You can order extra parts and upgrades directly from them and they ship same or next day. They are excellent.

Last edited by astainless : 01-12-2010 at 05:14 PM.
astainless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:48 AM #9
sensored
Brandon Nof

sensored owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sensored owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I love my tpx the grip just feels right