PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2010, 10:13 PM #1
RDKamikaze1
Back in the game!!

RDKamikaze1 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Question I have an EyeBuyDirect.com $60 coupon, who needs glasses?

Hey everyone, I've got an EyeBuyDirect.com coupon code for $60 off any pair of prescription glasses on their website they emailed me a few days ago. I got it from promoting their site on my YouTube video and having people sign up, but I got lasik a few weeks ago and don't need the coupon anymore.

So it's free to someone who will really use it!! My friends don't need it, my family all had lasik done, so it's going to the first PBN member who really needs new glasses. I don't want to just give it away to anyone who won't use the code, that's retarded.

To all other users needing glasses at 15% off (tell me if this isn't allowed and I'll remove it):
Referral code: IF3JVS8JXZ
Saves you 15% on your entire purchase, really helpful since glasses only start at $8 but can get expensive.

Again, if you are legitimately going to buy from this website because you could use glasses, PM me and I'll give you my $60 code that I earned. No pyramid schemes, no scams, no strings attached. Just you getting my hard-earned code since nobody else I know needs it.
RDKamikaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote