NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
I understand it.

But he brought up valid points, Foundation DID ref NYPL for 2 straight years, whether or not they still play for the team is irrelevant, isn't it?
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2010, 06:37 PM #65
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
yes but whats wrong with extra information. He did answer it. Its not like it was a big secret that they were reffing. It was told in 2009 and it was voted on in 2010. he also stated that Foundation wasnt reffing it in 2011. is that info irrelevant as well since it didn't pertain to the original question?
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:44 PM #66
Elias718
NEW JERSEY JESTERS

Elias718 plays in the PSP
Elias718 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Elias718 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softie68 View Post
to answer that...... There are rocks on the sideline for drainage but ive never encountered them on the playing field. As for the sand destroying guns. it wasnt the field that broke the guns it was the owners of the guns not checking to see if the mud got in there fill nipples before filling their tanks. Thats just carelessness on their part. All the players on foundation play on that very same field and none of us have broken our guns due to it. actually i havent seen and damage to the outside of our guns due to it either. But who knows... maybe we're doing something wrong. But none the less the playing field will be redone like Ken said so that issue is in the past.
did you play event4 on the american league?cause i did....and the sand did NOT damage the gun thru the fill nipple.it was so hard to keep the pods clean and dry for 1 minute and still we work on our markers right there and then....just putting this out there and dont have anything to do with ken or the league it was mother nature beside is paintball...
Old 10-13-2010, 06:49 PM #67
Elias718
NEW JERSEY JESTERS

Elias718 plays in the PSP
Elias718 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Elias718 plays in the APPA D4 division
ok guys here it is
So its not run by headrush?no,by doyle and ken that work at headrush
Weren't the refs for PMWC, Headrushs home team Foundation?yes
Weren't they the same refs for NYPL for the last 2 years?yes

questions answer,ken if im wrong please set it right...thanks
Old 10-13-2010, 06:54 PM #68
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias718 View Post
did you play event4 on the american league?cause i did....and the sand did NOT damage the gun thru the fill nipple.it was so hard to keep the pods clean and dry for 1 minute and still we work on our markers right there and then....just putting this out there and dont have anything to do with ken or the league it was mother nature beside is paintball...
Thats just another situation how dirt and crap can get into your gun. But in the end. When it comes to Mother nature you can only hope it doesnt destroy everything.
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:06 PM #69
Hander_of_bonusballs
Team XTC

Please forgive me as I just learned how to multi-quote, so hopefully it isn't all garbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrane377 View Post
NYPL is run by Doyle and I as its own company. We also work for HeadRush ASP but each is run on their own independent of each other. NYPL has nothing to do with normal paintball operations.

NYPL paid foundation to supply 8 refs at all NYPL events which was voted in by the owners. We also hired a 3rd party independent PSP Pro as a Head Ref (Tony) and 2 other refs to come in for each NYPL event to ref, again which was voted in by the owners. In terms of the people. A lot has changed. Only 4 refs from last year returned to ref this year on the foundation line.

PMWC refs were 3 players from foundation, Kyle, George and Craig, and 4 regular HeadRush ASP employed refs.

For 2011 NYPL Tony will be selecting his reffing crew.

Ken
So, if NYPL doesn't happen next year due to a competing league, Headrush will still be in business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
Holy ****... I go to watch a few videos on youtube and this thread explodes...

First off, you come off like an *** right now on the forums... if you have an issue with NYPL or Headrush, take it up with Ken or any of the foundation players, since you seem to have been at the field already. Yet no one here knows who you are (i don't think)

The young kid is Vinny, learn his name.
The chubby kid with the Dye mask... I3s or I4s?
The tall chubby guy with a different jersey, I can only assume is Mike. Again, learn the name.

Vinny IS a foundation player, and he reffed both NYPL and PMWC.
You say all that as if I care what a "beginner" or whatever rank you are, has to say. I thought there was only one chubby kid with a dye mask and that he had 2 different masks. I guess I'm talking about both of them now.

Quote:
I am not sure how you want me to answer that. I am answering the questions you are asking, how is that shady?

In terms of the actual players names, I am not sure as i do not have anything to do with the team. I was involved with the team through Chicago then i stepped away. From that point forward a lot of the players changed. Again foundation was responsible to supply 8 refs.

Ken
You have done shady things in the past, promising a lot of things and not really coming through with them. I may have a new account here on pbn, but I've been around.

Quote:
He didnt say we didnt play for Foundation. He simply was stating that from last year to now only 4 of them were the same.

I dont see where he came off as shady though...

He even let you know that Foundation will not be reffing this year. Tony the Head Ref will be bringing in his own reffing crew for NYPL next season.
He has been shady in the past. Seems like everytime something goes wrong, there is an excuse.

Quote:
The way I read it, he meant "only 4 returned, but how many foundation players returned to actually play for the team the next year?"
Correct smart guy!

Quote:
yea but he was saying that Foundation reffed NYPL and PMWC which is kinda true. But the only reason Foundation Reffed PMWC was because the NYPL Championships got canceled and they had to ref PMWC. I could get into it deeper to help u understand but that part is team business
How, exactly, is something "kinda true" Either Foundation reffed or they didn't.

Quote:
to answer that...... There are rocks on the sideline for drainage but ive never encountered them on the playing field. As for the sand destroying guns. it wasnt the field that broke the guns it was the owners of the guns not checking to see if the mud got in there fill nipples before filling their tanks. Thats just carelessness on their part. All the players on foundation play on that very same field and none of us have broken our guns due to it. actually i havent seen and damage to the outside of our guns due to it either. But who knows... maybe we're doing something wrong. But none the less the playing field will be redone like Ken said so that issue is in the past.
Weren't you the one who posted in the DYE section that had damage to their NT bolt due to sand from the field? please go sit back down in the corner.

Quote:
yes but whats wrong with extra information. He did answer it. Its not like it was a big secret that they were reffing. It was told in 2009 and it was voted on in 2010. he also stated that Foundation wasnt reffing it in 2011. is that info irrelevant as well since it didn't pertain to the original question?
If I ask for the weather tomorrow, I don't want the extra information of the wind speed, or the temperature of the amazon rain forest. Extra information usually is posted to try and hide the lack of information for an answer to a question. It's why people who lie, tend to go overboard.

Quote:
Quote:
ok guys here it is
So its not run by headrush?no,by doyle and ken that work at headrush
Weren't the refs for PMWC, Headrushs home team Foundation?yes
Weren't they the same refs for NYPL for the last 2 years?yes

questions answer,ken if im wrong please set it right...thanks
So does NYPL "rent" the space from Headrush?
Old 10-13-2010, 07:13 PM #70
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

Please, next time you are up at the field... Ask for me.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:13 PM #71
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hander_of_bonusballs View Post
Weren't you the one who posted in the DYE section that had damage to their NT bolt due to sand from the field? please go sit back down in the corner.
Actually if your gonna try to correct me you should make sure your correct. I had wear on my bolt and I asked if anyone else had this. One idea was dirt or sand getting in there and another was that the bolt might be a little off and rubbing and another was the oring degrading and cause it to rub.

Quote:
I was thinking of more along the line of metal rubbing metal.
That was my response to what I thought the cause was.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3454766

Thats the direct link to the thread. just incase you wanna try to find something in there
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:17 PM #72
Hander_of_bonusballs
Team XTC

Quote:
Actually if your gonna try to correct me you should make sure your correct. I had wear on my bolt and I asked if anyone else had this. One idea was dirt or sand getting in there and another was that the bolt might be a little off and rubbing and another was the oring degrading and cause it to rub.

That was my response to what I thought the cause was.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3454766

Thats the direct link to the thread. just incase you wanna try to find something in there
Oh wow, and look at the most common response.

Dirt or sand!

You should stop before you really fall behind.

And to Noelydeeznutz, you say that like you would do something. I've seen you play, and you're pretty bad. maybe if you lost some weight or something.

Take a tip or 2 from that tall bald guy you hand around with.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:17 PM #73
kcrane377

has been a member for 10 years
If you dont mind i would like to sit down and talk about things, what you are unhappy about and how we can make them better. That is what i can offer. Let me know.

ken
kcrane377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:19 PM #74
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

lol.

How's that proxy server working for you? i'm sure IMTEK won't mind that you are using their address to troll on a forum.

You must not know much about me, and for now, we'll keep it that way.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:23 PM #75
Hander_of_bonusballs
Team XTC

Quote:
When something does go wrong there usually is an answer to why it did is there not? Or do magical pixies make it happen? wait thats a excuse too isnt it?

Did Foundation ref PMWC as a whole like they did NYPL? No they didnt

Usually does not mean always. You seem to have an issue with the reffing from your posting from what I can tell and simply telling you that the reffing crew will be different next NYPL season would be trying to make a sale in my opinion.
"NYPL will have Turf if the national league sells out"
NYPL got sod that didn't last past event 1.
Turf was too much money I assume? or maybe someone waited til the last minute?
The problem was blamed on bad drainage.

Drainage issue was said to be fixed.

Later on in the season, the field floods again, and everyone was told that it was a drainage issue again.

You can defend Ken and field all you'd like, they are still wrong.

BTW, where are those bleachers that were promised in 2009? or the pits with the screens in them for the score/time?

Noely- Im not scared of a jack black look-a-like. I have my reasons for using a proxy.

*edit*

Howcome you deleted your post mr softurd68?
Old 10-13-2010, 07:24 PM #76
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Oh wow, and look at the most common response.

Dirt or sand!

You should stop before you really fall behind.

And to Noelydeeznutz, you say that like you would do something. I've seen you play, and you're pretty bad. maybe if you lost some weight or something.

Take a tip or 2 from that tall bald guy you hand around with.
Last response is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmdk View Post
I sent my NT to dye and they fixed the scuffing bolt problem. Glen from Dye help me out alot! He told me the cylinder from the bolt got warp, he changed the bolt and the cylinder. I shoot at least 2 boxes today and no scratches at all! Thanks to Glen from DYE!
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:25 PM #77
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:

Noely- Im not scared of a jack black look-a-like.

I like this guy
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:26 PM #78
kcrane377

has been a member for 10 years
Hander_of_bonusballs,

Again i will offer to sit down and go over everything with you. If you want to be a part of the solution to making things better i am more than willing to talk. Ball is in your court.

Ken
kcrane377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 PM #79
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:

Howcome you deleted your post mr softurd68?
I deleted it because Ken responded to you and i figured I should leave all the NYPL PMWC stuff to him.
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:28 PM #80
Hander_of_bonusballs
Team XTC

Quote:
Last response is
I heard a great quote about the internet one time. "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true"

If I ask about 9/11 and who was behind it, if 1 person says that a purple tiger hijacked the plane, does that make it true?

Quote:

I like this guy
Thank you, I guess. But it's true, he looks just like that useless actor.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:29 PM #81
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
I heard a great quote about the internet one time. "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true"

If I ask about 9/11 and who was behind it, if 1 person says that a purple tiger hijacked the plane, does that make it true?

Thank you, I guess. But it's true, he looks just like that useless actor.
You just made your own argument invalid

I tell him that too..... i think we all do
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-13-2010, 07:30 PM #82
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

Quote:

I like this guy
**** you.

You are using Mozilla firefox, an add-on called "foxy proxy" and are currently located in NY, while trying to use an "elite" proxy that shouldn't be traceable.

Don't **** with me, I have no life and bad intentions.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM #83
Hander_of_bonusballs
Team XTC

Quote:
Hander_of_bonusballs,

Again i will offer to sit down and go over everything with you. If you want to be a part of the solution to making things better i am more than willing to talk. Ball is in your court.

Ken
I prefer public forums, it makes it so people can see both sides without being twisted.

Quote:
You just made your own argument invalid

I tell him that too..... i think we all do
You posted an issue, most people replied with "dirt or sand" and 1 person replied with a warping issue, who to believe?

Quote:
**** you.

You are using Mozilla firefox, an add-on called "foxy proxy" and are currently located in NY, while trying to use an "elite" proxy that shouldn't be traceable.

Don't **** with me, I have no life and bad intentions.
Wow, you are a computer nerd too. Puh-theh-tic. Go get a girl or something.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM #84
DanORCPaint
Field Owner MIA

DanORCPaint plays in the PSP
DanORCPaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DanORCPaint posts videos on PbNation
DanORCPaint supports Pev's Paintball
DanORCPaint is Legendary
DanORCPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups