PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-22-2010, 12:57 PM #1
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Bowflex 552 problem?

Another question. I have a set of selecttech 552 dumbbells and I like them a lot. Recently I have had an issue with them sticking to their base and with one of the dials sticking to the point of almost not turning. They aren't very old (six months perhaps) and I have looked around online for maintenance ideas but they are supposed to be self lubricating. I'm not throwing them around or sticking them in the dirt so that's not the issue. I'm wondering if any of you have had similar problems or know how to fix said problem.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:18 PM #2
j-dub jr.

LMFAO bowflex...really?
j-dub jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:47 PM #3
kida2
To The Strongest

I must have missed something... but yes, really.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 08-22-2010, 04:09 PM #4
only4theweak187

kida2 goto bodybuilding.com and ask

this forum is full of idiot teenagers that talk **** to every person with a real question.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:14 PM #5
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by only4theweak187 View Post

this forum is full of idiot teenagers that talk **** to every person with a real question.
**** you bro
Old 08-22-2010, 04:33 PM #6
kida2
To The Strongest

Quote:

K, I'll try there, thanks.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:03 AM #7
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
I found your problem.

You're using bowflex dumbells
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:05 AM #8
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:

. except go to 4chan

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:45 AM #9
Cheesecracker

I had em and the same thing happened to me. Honestly all i did was lift the whole set a few inches off the ground and dropped in. Took me about 3 times but then it started working fine and they never stuck again after that.
Cheesecracker is offline   Reply With Quote