PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 PM #358
RIKbrent

RIKbrent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i got the itch to get back out there so i may be out there....
RIKbrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 PM #359
mondo1
Paintball King

has been a member for 10 years
mondo1 plays in the PSP
mondo1 is playing at Living Legends VII
mondo1 posts videos on PbNation
may be out to play as well..as long as its not 70 dollars again..thats a crazy price.
mondo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:22 AM #360
LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!

LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the PSP
LSU Foolsball 70 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
LSU Foolsball 70 posts videos on PbNation
LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17raptor2 View Post
ill be where ever stu is
He is your problem now!

New OrleansLETHAL 2014!!!
OBAMA BLOWS GOATS FOR QUARTERS SO DOES HIS FOLLOWERS!!!!
LSU Foolsball 70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 AM #361
17raptor2

17raptor2 plays in the PSP
17raptor2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU Foolsball 70 View Post
He is your problem now!
lol, yur damn right im a problem haha
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=407702
17raptor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:20 AM #362
17raptor2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoeyflemingx View Post
thatsoundsgaybrah.
smelly ginger alert
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -
Old 01-12-2011, 09:25 AM #363
BrHero225
ReFound Drive

BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
anyone else able for the double practice this weekend?
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:49 PM #364
LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!

Quote:
lol, yur damn right im a problem haha
Wow that is the first step Jesse!

Old 01-12-2011, 04:18 PM #365
17raptor2

lol. im not the problem BJ thats for damn sure buddy boy
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -

Last edited by 17raptor2 : 01-12-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:11 PM #366
NewbWithAGun
***Ninja Skills***

Quote:
thatsoundsgaybrah.
It only sounds gay because you don't really know how to run **** or you just don't have the drive like some people. I don't know who you are but you have to train with good players; that'll actually beat you, to make you a better player. Unless of course you want to play D4 for the rest of your paintball career. Jesse's been grinding hard and he wants it a hell of a lot more then 75% of players I've seen in Louisiana in the past year.

Yeah he's my problem now and he's always welcome to ball with me bc he wants it and most of you don't.

It's a hard grind to the top and you have to be willing to get your face blown off to get there. Everyone needs to sack up and get ready to put in some work. This is going to be a good season and I see players already trying to get things set up. All my killers need to put sack up and start putting in the work that is needed. We are taking this season with force and if your not with me then get the fawk off the field, pack up and go home.

Find your HEART and Dedication for YOUR sport.

2011 Champions

Last edited by NewbWithAGun : 01-13-2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: HickUp
NewbWithAGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:35 PM #367
xjoeyflemingx
i hate paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbWithAGun View Post
It only sounds gay because you don't really know how to run **** or you just don't have the drive like some people. I don't know who you are but you have to train with good players; that'll actually beat you, to make you a better player. Unless of course you want to play D4 for the rest of your paintball career. Jesse's been grinding hard and he wants it a hell of a lot more then 75% of players I've seen in Louisiana in the past year.

Yeah he's my problem now and he's always welcome to ball with me bc he wants it and most of you don't.

It's a hard grind to the top and you have to be willing to get your face blown off to get there. Everyone needs to sack up and get ready to put in some work. This is going to be a good season and I see players already trying to get things set up. All my killers need to put sack up and start putting in the work that is needed. We are taking this season with force and if your not with me then get the fawk off the field, pack up and go home.

2011 Champions
"paintball career" wow....and im willing to get my "face blown off"

James DeVore's #1 fan
xjoeyflemingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:13 PM #368
17raptor2

lawd have mercy.

joey just dont say anything dood.

for the record guys I play for me and to be the best i can be, whether its being "the best" or one of them.
Stu i want it more than 99% of the players ive EVER seen. so many ppl play with so little heart and arent hungry to be great anymore thats its becoming sad. Its a joke to alot of ppl.

this sport grew because of Oliver Lang and Dynasty. Because they gave everyone a reason to want to be the best, and gave the example that a group of friends like themselves could be the best. Unless something like the Dynasty of 2001-2005 comes back, or a Player like Oliver in his prime comes back to give people a reason to Want to be the best again, and have that Heart and determination then this sport is going to be controlled by who? ... u guessed it... THE RUSSIANS.

Sean enstilled this in me and that i try to enstill in others who will listen. If you work hard and put your heart and soul into what you love, you can achieve anything.

Another HUGE thing is help out the little kids who are getting into the sport. They are our future, and the future of the sport.

just my .02 cents
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -
Old 01-14-2011, 11:35 AM #369
BrHero225
ReFound Drive

BrHero225 plays in the PSP
BrHero225 is Legendary
woah now errbody... calm out

see you guys sunday and some'yall saturday
LA Outlaws
Br Heroes

Sly Profit in good condition for sale with 2 lenses
Bring me an I4 or a grill
pm me
BrHero225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:43 PM #370
LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!

Quote:

2011 Champions

I don't see anything wrong with D4? I dunno why people make D4 a ****ty Division. I am sorry we never wanted to Make our "Paintball career" Super Duper D1. Also didn't we run toe to toe with ya'll? Yeah we give Jesse a hard time. He acts kinda crazy sometimes. You will see. Like I have always said. You give a man enough rope he will hang himself. So I hope your "Paintball Careers" go to the top! I have more heart than most people think. I have been successful in Baseball and Football which i think is 100% more of a competitive sport than paintball. So i don't get why anybody has gotta have a Pissing Contest on rankings. Either way paintball is a game of Luck. You can have a ball bounce off another field hit you and guess what you are out. Sucks don't it? Jesse knows I give him a hard time cause i played a tourney with him when he shot 3 people and wasn't even on the field. Pretty funny....jus My two cents!

Old 01-15-2011, 05:19 PM #371
NewbWithAGun
***Ninja Skills***

Quote:
"paintball career" wow....and im willing to get my "face blown off"
And you will obviously never have one. Stay in your own thread

Last edited by NewbWithAGun : 01-15-2011 at 06:41 PM.
NewbWithAGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:25 PM #372
PBC Killa
Always play with HEART!

PBC Killa plays in the PSP
PBC Killa plays in the APPA D4 division
I love paintball and I'm hungry I like my opponents well done see yall at school tom
Adam Segrave #17
http://www.paintball-command.com
PBC Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:00 PM #373
NewbWithAGun
***Ninja Skills***

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with D4? I dunno why people make D4 a ****ty Division. I am sorry we never wanted to Make our "Paintball career" Super Duper D1. Also didn't we run toe to toe with ya'll? Yeah we give Jesse a hard time. He acts kinda crazy sometimes. You will see. Like I have always said. You give a man enough rope he will hang himself. So I hope your "Paintball Careers" go to the top! I have more heart than most people think. I have been successful in Baseball and Football which i think is 100% more of a competitive sport than paintball. So i don't get why anybody has gotta have a Pissing Contest on rankings. Either way paintball is a game of Luck. You can have a ball bounce off another field hit you and guess what you are out. Sucks don't it? Jesse knows I give him a hard time cause i played a tourney with him when he shot 3 people and wasn't even on the field. Pretty funny....jus My two cents!
Yeah wasn't trying to have a pissing contesting on rank and def wasn't saying Super Duper D1 player can't loose to a D4 player bc it happens like you were saying it's paintball anything can happen but what is it 3 years in Division4? Or how many? And You talk about being successful in Baseball and Football in High School? College? ? Paintball is just as competitive as any other sport it depends on who you are and how serious you are about it. And really how many times do you get shot from someone else on another field during the game? Not that many. I really don't care it doesn't matter just my 3 cents you can keep it. You playing tomorrow?
Old 01-15-2011, 06:30 PM #374
17raptor2

Quote:
Bj... just STFU.
Stop Trolling in other peoples threads trying to start ****. Its obvious why you try to **** with me so much, cause all you can do to make yourself feel better is talk ****. You wonder why i act crazy... read what you post, and half the **** you post about... who? oh yea ME
You sure as hell dont talk **** when im on the field. although i am accused of cheating... LOL

show respect and get respect

lol me shooting ppl off the field. it was actually on the field... i shot BC like 3 times cause my gun was bouncing and ramped on its own haha. ill admit that
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -

Last edited by 17raptor2 : 01-15-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:32 PM #375
17raptor2

Quote:
Yeah wasn't trying to have a pissing contesting on rank and def wasn't saying Super Duper D1 player can't loose to a D4 player bc it happens like you were saying it's paintball anything can happen but what is it 3 years in Division4? Or how many? And You talk about being successful in Baseball and Football in High School? College? ? Paintball is just as competitive as any other sport it depends on who you are and how serious you are about it. And really how many times do you get shot from someone else on another field during the game? Not that many. I really don't care it doesn't matter just my 3 cents you can keep it. You playing tomorrow?
he wont show
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -
Old 01-15-2011, 06:38 PM #376
buffalo bill (Banned)

Quote:
Bj... just STFU.
Stop Trolling in other peoples threads trying to start ****. Its obvious why you try to **** with me so much, cause all you can do to make yourself feel better is talk ****. You wonder why i act crazy... read what you post, and half the **** you post about... who? oh yea ME
You sure as hell dont talk **** when im the field. although i am accused of cheating... LOL

show respect and get respect

lol me shooting ppl off the field. it was actually on the field... i shot BC like 3 times cause my gun was bouncing and ramped on its own haha. ill admit that

LOL respect. paintball is merely a game, no more than chess, flag football, or cup stacking. respect on the field doesn't equate to respect as a person or in real life, which what matters most. BJ pays more taxes in a year than you did in your life. just sayin.
buffalo bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:46 PM #377
17raptor2

im not going to waste my time talking to you mitchael.
RIP SIDNEY NG
old feedback -
Old 01-15-2011, 06:51 PM #378
buffalo bill (Banned)

who said this is mitcheal. there are 3+ accounts with multiple people accessing all of them. oh lawd.
buffalo bill is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups