monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Miami, please help a visiting baller!

Hey guys, here is my deal.

I'm on vacation with my family in Florida. We've been diving in the keys for a few days and now are hanging out in Miami/ ft Lauderdale area until Saturday night. With no plans for Saturday, I was thinking of maybe trying to practice some on the psp wco layout before practicing with my team Sunday morning for the event.

I was wondering where the best place is to practice for psp (will have the most competitive teams), how much admission is, and paint info. Also, I don't have any of my equipment, so I was wondering if there was a team I could jump on with and borrow some equipment. All I really have are shoes (vibrams).

If anyone can help me out or direct me to who can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2014, 11:10 PM #2
Bunk3rKing
Shens!

Annual Supporting Member
Bunk3rKing plays in the PSP
Bunk3rKing owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bunk3rKing is a top reviewer
Bunk3rKing is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
Hey guys, here is my deal.

I'm on vacation with my family in Florida. We've been diving in the keys for a few days and now are hanging out in Miami/ ft Lauderdale area until Saturday night. With no plans for Saturday, I was thinking of maybe trying to practice some on the psp wco layout before practicing with my team Sunday morning for the event.

I was wondering where the best place is to practice for psp (will have the most competitive teams), how much admission is, and paint info. Also, I don't have any of my equipment, so I was wondering if there was a team I could jump on with and borrow some equipment. All I really have are shoes (vibrams).

If anyone can help me out or direct me to who can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
google.com search medley paintball mia, ER Hollywood, Hotshots West palm
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM #3
zerokai
Palm Beach Vipers

zerokai is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
zerokai plays in the PSP
Hotshots will have the WCO layout down on a properly sized grid this weekend. I believe its the only place in southeast Florida that has the ability do the proper sized field. The guys from my team and myself put down the layouts 99% of the time, and because we are playing the events we work hard to make sure its correct.
If you make it out I'm pretty sure I would have everything you need to play. PM me here if you need more info.
www.hotshotsflorida.com

-Ken
PBV
Palm Beach Venom - 2012 PSP Galveston Island Open, World Cup and World Series Division Three Champions

www.palmbeachvipers.com
www.EmpirePaintballl.com
zerokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM #4
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerokai View Post
Hotshots will have the WCO layout down on a properly sized grid this weekend. I believe its the only place in southeast Florida that has the ability do the proper sized field. The guys from my team and myself put down the layouts 99% of the time, and because we are playing the events we work hard to make sure its correct.
If you make it out I'm pretty sure I would have everything you need to play. PM me here if you need more info.
www.hotshotsflorida.com

-Ken
PBV
Pmed

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups