PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-02-2010, 04:45 PM #1
deceased10

deceased10 supports Team VICIOUS
GetterGonE Gearbag Sale! Headwraps,pants,parts,and everything else!

Alright guys and Gals today up for grabs is some gear I have laying around that I either don't need or am selling to upgrade. YOU pay then I ship, if we trade then we will talk, YOU pay for shipping and all prices are OBO. Pm me or post here if you have any questions about the items.

I am CANADIAN

Trades:
Offer anything, I might be interested. I am however looking for new pants, virtue board for dm9 and rebuild kits, etc but offer anything!! Might even add

ALL PRICES ARE OBO and do not include shipping

I ACCEPT CASH and/or trades
Paypal is preffered, I am a verified buyer.
Paypal or EMT
Will do COD if you pay the fees.

1) Custom MCdonalds Headband Made by me, washable,durable and also padded. Price: 15$ obo
2) Custom Hippy HeadBand Made by me, washable, durable and padded. Price: 15$ obo
3) Custom Hippy Barrel band, goes on your barell also washable and padded works great. Price: 20$ obo
4)Custom Hippy Barrell Condom, also made by me and works great, elastic lace and comes with the adjuster etc.. amazing Price: 20$ obo

5) Black barrell condom, 10$ obo

NOTE: If anyone would like a headband, barrell cover, or barrell condom please PM me, and I can pm you guys a list of all the patterns I have etc...

Exalt Cleats size 11 comes with the different spikes and bag. 8/10 condition. Ill make sure to clean them before being shipped Price: 25 obo

Redz Pants, Grey, these pants are 22-44" weist and 30" lenght I beleive size medium. Great pants, great condition, no rips or tears. Price: 25$

SLG 08 umm I took this gun apart to fix it and it just needs a new solenoid, I just don't have the cash to go order one I beleive its 20-30 bucks for a new one, But I am willing to sell this whole gun or part it out. Comes with box, cover, lube, allen keys, foam. Manual Price: 100$ obo

Signed Dynasty Poster, Signed by Todd Martinez, no pin holes and good shape, Price: 30$ obo

Pod of reballs I beleive there is 120 around, ill count when sold. not sure what price to put so offer.

Oakley Lookalikes comes with case and a cloth price: 20$

Bag of Pods I have around 50 assorted pods, 1.50 each

Assorted CCU Kit, will sell the whole thing or part it out, comes with dust silver barrell tip, dust silver feedneck lever, Dustblack eye covers, Dust black lpr cap, gloss red back cap, missing asa knob Price: 25$ obo

MMA Fighting shorts, Echo United I payed 90$ for these, great pair of shorts to fight in, I got a different pair. Price: 40$

OFFER UP!!

Last edited by deceased10 : 08-02-2010 at 05:19 PM.
deceased10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2010, 04:46 PM #2
deceased10

Reserved
Old 08-04-2010, 12:53 AM #3
nick fauchald

are they the real reballs??
nick fauchald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:32 PM #4
deceased10

yeah there the real deal
Old 08-14-2010, 02:24 AM #5
kaeli0430

kaeli0430 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kaeli0430 supports Team VICIOUS
pmd
kaeli0430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:03 PM #6
deceased10

Thanks for the bump
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.