Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2010, 01:11 PM #22
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT
 
The Inflicted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Not that they do them a lick of good, we won't sell them the Phenoix missile systems, or any spare parts. From what I have dug up here and there, they are pretty much parked junk now.
It depends who you talk to.
By some estimates they have over 3 dozen of them in top condition.
This one at least seems to be working fine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnaOQkS3l-g
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:14 PM #23
p8ntkid876
 
 
p8ntkid876's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
You kinda remind me of Matrixballa sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Whats the big deal? We make money, we make the best weapons/arms/jets/boats/tanks in the world, why wouldn't everyone else want what we have.
I agree, the act of selling weapons and tanks and all that crap is fine, on it's own, but selling/giving weapons to allies just emboldens our enemies. Playing favorites in the Middle East got us where we are today (The Iraq/Afghanistan debacle).
p8ntkid876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:33 PM #24
Rapier7
Smarter than you
 
Rapier7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Tuff, I don't think that you're really aware of how Middle East politics work. Saudi Arabia has been a big ally of the US ever since the 50s. The Royal Family is practically in bed with the US government. We provide them with arms and expertise to keep their peasants in line and they provide us with oil.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are technically enemies, but there is a convergence of interests. Saudi Arabia has recently made it known that they will grant Israel free use of their air space if they decide to strike against Iran. That all-but-public announcement is huge.
__________________
http://metatalkingpoints.blogspot.com/ - Intelligent Commentary
Rapier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:49 PM #25
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntkid876 View Post
Why would I be? You've never been able to beat me in a debate.

I'm just calling it like I see it, and you say a lot of the same things Matrix balla used to say. No reason to get butt hurt this early in the week.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:41 PM #26
p8ntkid876
 
 
p8ntkid876's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Why would I be? You've never been able to beat me in a debate.

lol, it's pointless to debate with someone who engages in rampant groupthink. It's fun just to coax you out, then watch you parrot typical talking points. I've spent too much time trying to 'beat' stupid/closed-minded people in debates, and it never works. It's much better to debate with people who are actually open-minded, but there's like one open-minded person that remains on OT: P, so basically, I guess you could say I'm trolling. I exposed myself, damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
I'm just calling it like I see it, and you say a lot of the same things Matrix balla used to say. No reason to get butt hurt this early in the week.
While Matrixballa was an idiot, he was right about a few things, and at least attempted (Not very successful, however) to be a free thinker. He may not have parroted GOP talking points, he still primarily got viewpoints from the same people over and over. He was right (on some things) for the wrong reasons. You however, are just a mindless drone who repeats talking point after talking point (groupthink).
p8ntkid876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:50 PM #27
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntkid876 View Post
lol, it's pointless to debate with someone who engages in rampant groupthink. It's fun just to coax you out, then watch you parrot typical talking points. I've spent too much time trying to 'beat' stupid/closed-minded people in debates, and it never works. It's much better to debate with people who are actually open-minded, but there's like one open-minded person that remains on OT: P, so basically, I guess you could say I'm trolling. I exposed myself, damn.
You are a 2k10er...your opinion means nothing...and before you pop up and say "Oh but I have a long standing account I just got baned" well thats it, you got baned, you get to start over...from scratch.

__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:58 PM #28
DeadBodyMan
Pricedollaz
 
DeadBodyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Germany
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DeadBodyMan is a Paintball photographer
good sell them that 1970 technology
__________________
I'm the HNIC of Steven C. Price Photography But I never wear a suit
Social Sites | Vimeo | Twitter | Youtube | Fracture Competition Program Facebook
Active Duty Air Force Above All | Get TuF TuF Shot Video

I beat women, they call me daddy.
DeadBodyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:02 PM #29
p8ntkid876
 
 
p8ntkid876's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
You are a 2k10er...your opinion means nothing...and before you pop up and say "Oh but I have a long standing account I just got baned" well thats it, you got baned, you get to start over...from scratch.

Man, what an accomplishment, not getting banned on probably the lamest site on the internet. I don't have to prove myself, nor do I wish to. It's just funny watching 'debates' happen, and then see how little this place has changed since 2006. It's quite sad, actually.
p8ntkid876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:06 PM #30
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBodyMan View Post
good sell them that 1970 technology that we already have all the inside codes and countermesures to
Fixed that for you
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:40 PM #31
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
Obama is just helping out his fellow Muslim brothers.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:03 PM #32
marcozombie
 
 
marcozombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tejas!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/08/sell-f-fighter-jets-saudis/[/url]

"WASHINGTON—The Obama administration plans to sell advanced F-15 fighter jets to Saudi Arabia but won't equip them with long-range weapons systems and other arms whose inclusion was strongly opposed by Israel, diplomats and officials said.

The proposed $30 billion, 10-year arms package, which would be one of the biggest single deals of its kind, has been a source of behind-the-scenes tension during months of negotiations. Israeli officials have repeatedly conveyed their concerns in private that the U.S. risks undermining its military advantage by equipping regional rivals with top-flight technologies."

Are we that desperate for cash?

Here's the kicker - many of you claim you were pro Israel. You're also Pro Obama. Looks like one of those has to give. Which one is it, because clearly if we make this sale, it goes against helping Israel "survive" which is one of our concerns - right?

The best part is "we will not equip them with weapons" - I'm thinking the Saudi's can eventually figure that part out in time. The jet is the more difficult component to build.

It's no secret Obama has distance his administration (and the country by default) from England a bit, our best ally. Here he is again doing it to another "ally". Smart? Think Congress will pass this?[/quote]


Holy hole in the doghnut Bat Man we got to stop Obam...sssay whaaaa?







http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&safe=acti ve
__________________
I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another.]-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Elbridge Gerry, 1799http://abaddoncomic.com/

Last edited by marcozombie : 08-09-2010 at 05:07 PM.
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:25 PM #33
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit
 
corporationpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Token Vermonter
Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Who cares? We sell all sorts of military hardware to nations around the world- plus Saudi Arabia is a stable ally of ours in the middle east. They aren't about to attack Israel because that would anger us, and they don't want to piss us off because we are the ones with the cash and the hardware they want.

The best part about selling them our fighters is that they are giving us our own money back we gave to them for oil...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Fixed that for you
haha, good point- now we need to con Israel into buying more advanced air defense systems from us to protect against the fighters we sold Saudi Arabia...
__________________

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:35 PM #34
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntkid876 View Post
lol, it's pointless to debate with someone who engages in rampant groupthink. It's fun just to coax you out, then watch you parrot typical talking points. I've spent too much time trying to 'beat' stupid/closed-minded people in debates, and it never works. It's much better to debate with people who are actually open-minded, but there's like one open-minded person that remains on OT: P, so basically, I guess you could say I'm trolling. I exposed myself, damn.
You get beat routinely because you're light on facts and heavy on ad-hom/stereotype. It's hard to forget self punking moves like claiming enemy combatants should get civil rights because of the Boston Massacre, and yet you even manage to top that on a fairly regular basis. Here's a hint - if you can't beat people with facts and logic, you might want to look inward.

Quote:
While Matrixballa was an idiot, he was right about a few things, and at least attempted (Not very successful, however) to be a free thinker. He may not have parroted GOP talking points, he still primarily got viewpoints from the same people over and over. He was right (on some things) for the wrong reasons. You however, are just a mindless drone who repeats talking point after talking point (groupthink).
Gotta love how all the people you claim to be "open minded" just happen to have the same political views as you do, the guy who's so open minded he enters threads proclaiming that those that don't agree with him hate brown people. You're as closed minded, dishonest, and willfully partisan as they come. You accuse those that disagree with your narrow leak riddled logic of racism, bigotry, stupidity, and all the like as a knee-jerk off the cuff reaction. I guess it makes sense to include "closed minded" in your repartee of reactionary ad-homs, at least it gives you one more random insult to hurl before fleeing the thread for fear of being responsible for actually logically debating some of your claims.

Overbears right, you have no sway on this forum in your short posting career and the time you have been here has been rather disappointing, so it's probably for the best if you just call it quits and enroll in college or something.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:51 PM #35
babsa_90
 
 
babsa_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wango_Tango View Post
BAHAHAAHAHA. You're getting pissy over this?

A few months ago, you were all pissing and moaning about Gates and Obama halting production of the F-22 at like half of what the Air Force requested. People were making note of how obsolete the F-15 was, both structurally and technologically. It was mentioned how India had Jets nd avionics that were easily on par with the F-15. Not to mention the Royal Saudi Air Force has had them for years

Now its a problem?
This. I just really hope this money is going to the military, wouldn't be surprised that this sale had something to do with mobilizing our troops out of Iraq.
babsa_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:00 PM #36
custar
 
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Norman, OK
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by babsa_90 View Post
This. I just really hope this money is going to the military, wouldn't be surprised that this sale had something to do with mobilizing our troops out of Iraq.
Or buying more advanced planes. Wouldn't that be ironic.
__________________
Are the Geisterjagers over the top?
Well, let's just say "The Top" is barely a speck in our rear view mirror.


"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

Looking for Action Markers Diadem Tanks for sale

Old feedback thread
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:19 PM #37
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT
 
The Inflicted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Are we that desperate for cash?
Yes.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:27 PM #38
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World
 
licence_to_kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: good ol' So Cal
licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
who says its for cash?
__________________
SAN DIEGO
CHARGERS

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:29 PM #39
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World
 
licence_to_kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: good ol' So Cal
licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Here's the kicker - many of you claim you were pro Israel. You're also Pro Obama. Looks like one of those has to give. Which one is it, because clearly if we make this sale, it goes against helping Israel "survive" which is one of our concerns - right?
Saudi Arabia isn't a threat
__________________
SAN DIEGO
CHARGERS

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:30 PM #40
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!
 
Wango_Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NYC
Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
but they're muslim...
__________________
"Originally posted by §Galactus§if i had a horse, i would put armor on it. and i would wear armor, and ride around collecting taxes and tributes from the serfs."

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed


I know, right?
__________________
Wango_Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:21 PM #41
p8ntkid876
 
 
p8ntkid876's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
You get beat routinely because you're light on facts and heavy on ad-hom/stereotype.
Here's evidence that you're mad. You blatantly ignored what I said, and just re-stated something I already replied to. Either that, or you just have a poor memory.

In case you're wondering, I don't really have a personal stake in this forum, hence why I don't really care to reply to most posts. I honestly just don't give a ****, and on top of that, I post on several other political forums. I mainly come here for laughs, and a lil trolling action, and man, is this place ripe for trolling. All you gotta do is point out the cognitive dissonance of neo-cons, and disappear, and the neo-con echo chamber goes WILD.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
It's hard to forget self punking moves like claiming enemy combatants should get civil rights because of the Boston Massacre, and yet you even manage to top that on a fairly regular basis. Here's a hint - if you can't beat people with facts and logic, you might want to look inward.
Swerve, here's the thing that you constantly fail to realize. I don't actually believe we should give enemy combatants civil rights because of what John Adams did, it was an example to point out how so-called 'conservatives' who love the Constitution are blatant hypocrites. You're proving my point right now by calling them 'enemy combatants'. Thank you for so eloquently proving my point.

You disagree with our Founders? You must be a socialist.

I can't believe you're trying to undo all the hard work our Founders did. Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave...

(Inb4 improperly used red herring picture, and ensuing hilarity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Gotta love how all the people you claim to be "open minded" just happen to have the same political views as you do, the guy who's so open minded he enters threads proclaiming that those that don't agree with him hate brown people.
lolololol, no. I find people who are 100% socialists, 100% conservatives, 100% libertarians, etc., who are all open-minded. Unlike yourself, I don't engage in groupthink, and I'm able to spot someone who is open-minded. For instance, you're a conservative, but another conservative poster here who is open-minded (unlike yourself) is custar. In other words, he doesn't tow the party line hardcore, like yourself. Open-mindedness isn't subjective, it's objective. And no, I disagreed politically with Matrixballa on an entire range of issues, however, I can applaud the efforts of someone who tries to seek the truth from sources other than the demagogue's talking points on Fox News and hotair.com. Open-mindedness allows people to reason in ways that people who engage in groupthink can't. However, you wouldn't know that.

Also, you're right, I may be quick to call people racists, and I think it's silly that the mainstream media is labelling the tea party as racist, but there quite a few conservatives who, when it comes to brown people, they are hysterical. All it takes is a quick review of your recent posts to see that you and people like Tuff are victims of propaganda. ****, it's not even brown people, it's anyone whose not in your own country. You guys are afraid of illegals coming over the border, when in fact the brown threat is vastly overstated by scaremongers. You guys cry about 'shippin ER JERBS' overseas to those backwards asian people in China, yet, you fail to realize that this is actually a boon for our economy (comparative advantage). You guys HATE muslims. This is evidenced by the fact that you are forever in love with Israel, and are weary of everything Muslims do. The mosque issue, for example, comes to mind. I mean really, tell me a group of brown people that you 'conservatives' aren't opposed to in some form, and I'll perhaps believe that you aren't a closet racist, but for the time being, I'm steadfast in my belief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
You're as closed minded, dishonest, and willfully partisan as they come.
-Closed-minded: No.
-Dishonest: No.
-Partisan: ROFL

Swerve, you're projecting. Quite frankly, this is laughable. Closed-minded accusations from the immigrant hating, gay right denying, morality-legislating mormon.

Also, how on Earth could you conjure up partisanship? I chose to abstain from the political system, you, on the otherhand, are a tool of the GOP, and support ROMNEY, of all people. I think Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians (party), Green, etc., are ****in' idiots, the whole lot of them. How am I partisan? Spoken like a true political ignorant, you're either desperate, ignorant of what partisan means, or just tossing out words that sound good cuz....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
You accuse those that disagree with your narrow leak riddled logic of racism, bigotry, stupidity, and all the like as a knee-jerk off the cuff reaction.
Nice try, Freud, but no, you're completely wrong. I base my judgment of whether someone is racist based off their foreign and domestic policy. Usually people who are opposed to the vast majority of issues that involve foreigners are closet-racists. As I pointed out, 'conservatives' such as yourself, are opposed to immigrants, sending er jerbs to China, Muslims in general, etc. You neocons are consistently opposed to outsides. You're all xenophobes. That's what makes me think you're a racist. I'm not some agent of the MSM who's out to smear the tea party. I know plenty of conservatives who are clearly not closeted racists, but when I see a conservative who has a hard time supporting/helping someone who doesn't have white skin on a consistent basis, well...... it's kind of hard to not cast judgment. It's not a knee-jerk reaction, I'm well aware of your positions on numerous issues, and I'm drawing my own hypothesis from it. I repeat, I don't think all conservatives are racists, just the ones who have a consistent record of opposing outsiders.

Swiiiiiiiiiiing, and a miss. Aw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
I guess it makes sense to include "closed minded" in your repartee of reactionary ad-homs, at least it gives you one more random insult to hurl before fleeing the thread for fear of being responsible for actually logically debating some of your claims.
Do you even know what an ad hominem is? Closed-minded is not an ad-hominem, sir. Man, that's embarassing, just like the 100 other times you mistakenly used the red herring picture. Embarassing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Overbears right, you have no sway on this forum in your short posting career and the time you have been here has been rather disappointing, so it's probably for the best if you just call it quits and enroll in college or something.
p8ntkid876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:34 PM #42
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntkid876 View Post
Here's evidence that you're mad. You blatantly ignored what I said, and just re-stated something I already replied to. Either that, or you just have a poor memory.

In case you're wondering, I don't really have a personal stake in this forum, hence why I don't really care to reply to most posts. I honestly just don't give a ****, and on top of that, I post on several other political forums. I mainly come here for laughs, and a lil trolling action, and man, is this place ripe for trolling. All you gotta do is point out the cognitive dissonance of neo-cons, and disappear, and the neo-con echo chamber goes WILD.





Swerve, here's the thing that you constantly fail to realize. I don't actually believe we should give enemy combatants civil rights because of what John Adams did, it was an example to point out how so-called 'conservatives' who love the Constitution are blatant hypocrites. You're proving my point right now by calling them 'enemy combatants'. Thank you for so eloquently proving my point.

You disagree with our Founders? You must be a socialist.

I can't believe you're trying to undo all the hard work our Founders did. Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave...

(Inb4 improperly used red herring picture, and ensuing hilarity)



lolololol, no. I find people who are 100% socialists, 100% conservatives, 100% libertarians, etc., who are all open-minded. Unlike yourself, I don't engage in groupthink, and I'm able to spot someone who is open-minded. For instance, you're a conservative, but another conservative poster here who is open-minded (unlike yourself) is custar. In other words, he doesn't tow the party line hardcore, like yourself. Open-mindedness isn't subjective, it's objective. And no, I disagreed politically with Matrixballa on an entire range of issues, however, I can applaud the efforts of someone who tries to seek the truth from sources other than the demagogue's talking points on Fox News and hotair.com. Open-mindedness allows people to reason in ways that people who engage in groupthink can't. However, you wouldn't know that.

Also, you're right, I may be quick to call people racists, and I think it's silly that the mainstream media is labelling the tea party as racist, but there quite a few conservatives who, when it comes to brown people, they are hysterical. All it takes is a quick review of your recent posts to see that you and people like Tuff are victims of propaganda. ****, it's not even brown people, it's anyone whose not in your own country. You guys are afraid of illegals coming over the border, when in fact the brown threat is vastly overstated by scaremongers. You guys cry about 'shippin ER JERBS' overseas to those backwards asian people in China, yet, you fail to realize that this is actually a boon for our economy (comparative advantage). You guys HATE muslims. This is evidenced by the fact that you are forever in love with Israel, and are weary of everything Muslims do. The mosque issue, for example, comes to mind. I mean really, tell me a group of brown people that you 'conservatives' aren't opposed to in some form, and I'll perhaps believe that you aren't a closet racist, but for the time being, I'm steadfast in my belief



-Closed-minded: No.
-Dishonest: No.
-Partisan: ROFL

Swerve, you're projecting. Quite frankly, this is laughable. Closed-minded accusations from the immigrant hating, gay right denying, morality-legislating mormon.

Also, how on Earth could you conjure up partisanship? I chose to abstain from the political system, you, on the otherhand, are a tool of the GOP, and support ROMNEY, of all people. I think Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians (party), Green, etc., are ****in' idiots, the whole lot of them. How am I partisan? Spoken like a true political ignorant, you're either desperate, ignorant of what partisan means, or just tossing out words that sound good cuz....





Nice try, Freud, but no, you're completely wrong. I base my judgment of whether someone is racist based off their foreign and domestic policy. Usually people who are opposed to the vast majority of issues that involve foreigners are closet-racists. As I pointed out, 'conservatives' such as yourself, are opposed to immigrants, sending er jerbs to China, Muslims in general, etc. You neocons are consistently opposed to outsides. You're all xenophobes. That's what makes me think you're a racist. I'm not some agent of the MSM who's out to smear the tea party. I know plenty of conservatives who are clearly not closeted racists, but when I see a conservative who has a hard time supporting/helping someone who doesn't have white skin on a consistent basis, well...... it's kind of hard to not cast judgment. It's not a knee-jerk reaction, I'm well aware of your positions on numerous issues, and I'm drawing my own hypothesis from it. I repeat, I don't think all conservatives are racists, just the ones who have a consistent record of opposing outsiders.

Swiiiiiiiiiiing, and a miss. Aw



Do you even know what an ad hominem is? Closed-minded is not an ad-hominem, sir. Man, that's embarassing, just like the 100 other times you mistakenly used the red herring picture. Embarassing



LOL! For somebody who claims to have no personal stake in this forum and only be here for trolling, you sure typed up a huge wall a text to affirm your validity.

It's obvious I struck a nerve, looks like the self proclaimed troll ended up getting trolled just by hearing the truth

Good job agreeing with me that you choose to throw around accusations of racism right off the break though, that says a lot about somebodies personality and/or credibility.

Also, learn what a neocon is.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump