Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2010, 03:24 AM #1
Big_Dangerous
That's How You Get Ants!
 
Big_Dangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Houston, Texas
Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NFL 2010 Prediction Thread

That time again to predict the winners of every NFL Division as well as the playoffs.


NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers (4) 10-6
Arizona Cardinals 8-8
Seattle Seahawks 6-10
St. Louis Rams 5-11

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings (1) 13-3
Green Bay Packers (5) 11-5
Chicago Bears 9-7
Detroit Lions 6-10

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys (2) 11-5
Washington Redskins 8-8
New York Giants 7-9
Philadelphia Eagles 7-9

NFC South
New Orleans Saints (3) 11-5
Atlanta Falcons (6) 10-6
Carolina Panthers 5-11
Tampa Bay Bucs 4-12


AFC West
San Diego Chargers (4) 10-6
Oakland Raiders 8-8
Denver Broncos 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs 5-11

AFC South
Indy Colts (1) 12-4
Houston Texans 9-7
Tennessee Titans 7-9
Jacksonville Jaguars 6-10

AFC East
Miami Dolphins (3) 11-5
New England Patriots (5) 10-6
New York Jets (6) 10-6
Buffalo Bills 2-14

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens (2) 12-4
Cincy Bengals 8-8
Pittsburgh Steelers 7-9
Cleveland Browns 5-11


Playoffs Wild Card Weekend:
(3) New Orleans Saints vs (6) Atlanta Falcons - (3) New Orleans Saints
(4) San Francisco Giants vs (5) Green Bay Packers - (5) Green Bay Packers

(3) Miami Dolphins vs (6) New York Jets - (3) Miami Dolphins
(4) San Diego Chargers vs (5) New England Patriots - (5) New England Patriots

Playoffs Divisional Weekend
(1) Minnesota Vikings vs (5) Green Bay Packers - (1) Minnesota Vikings
(2) Dallas Cowboys vs (3) New Orleans Saints - (3) New Orleans Saints

(1) Indy Colts vs (5) New England Patriots - (1) Indy Colts
(2) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Miami Dolphins - (3) Miami Dolphins

Playoffs Conference Championships
(1) Minnesota Vikings vs (3) New Orleans Saints - (1) Minnesota Vikings
(1) Indy Colts vs (3) Miami Dolphins - (1) Indy Colts

Super Bowl XLV (45)
(1) Minnesota Vikings vs (1) Indy Colts - (1) Minnesota Vikings
__________________
OSST GDTers will always remember, "Epic Rigby Hooker Peach Fail!"
Originally posted by slateman: "Would you guys play with a girl's breast warts?"
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Last edited by Big_Dangerous : 08-17-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2010, 06:51 AM #2
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-
 
Bobeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Indianapolis, IN
I just don't see why everyone is so high on the Jets. They were a mediocre team that would've been bounced save for the grace of Polian. And picking up Cro and LDT probably won't help too much. Santonio Holmes is a nice addition but he isn't going to turn them from a team that squeaked into the playoffs into a dominant super bowl contender.
__________________
Go Colts!
Bobeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:10 AM #3
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobeo View Post
I just don't see why everyone is so high on the Jets. They were a mediocre team that would've been bounced save for the grace of Polian. And picking up Cro and LDT probably won't help too much. Santonio Holmes is a nice addition but he isn't going to turn them from a team that squeaked into the playoffs into a dominant super bowl contender.
The thing I can't figure out is why everyone is so high on Taco Bell. He started off the year okay, but by week 9 or 10 it was clear that there was much ado about nothing. From the games I saw he didn't seem particularly accurate and honestly reminded me of Grossman. I know it was only his Rookie year, but Stafford looked more impressive and he was on a much worse team. Hell, Joe Flacco looked better his rookie year and he wasn't getting NEAR the hype that Sanchez got/gets.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:17 AM #4
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Seems like you have too many wins and not enough losses in your predictions.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:01 AM #5
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
Seems like you have too many wins and not enough losses in your predictions.
We always do a glass half full prediction for every team.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 PM #6
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Do we have to do the record for each team? That just seems unnecessary.

AFC

East
1. Miami Dolphins (4)
2. New England Patriots
3. New York Jets
4. Buffalo Bills

West
1. Whale's Vagina (3)
2. Denver Broncos
3. Oakland Raiduhs
4. Kansas City Chiefs

North
1. Baltimore Ravens (2)
2. Cincinnati Bungles (6)
3. Pittsburgh Stillers
4. Believeland Browns

South
1. Indianapolis Colts (1)
2. Houston Texans (5)
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Jacksonville Jags


NFC

East
1. Dallas Cowgirls (1)
2. Washington Redskins (5)
3. Philadelphia Iggles
4. Jew York Giants

West
1. San Fransisco 69'ers (4)
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. St. Louis Rams

North
1. Green Bay Packers (2)
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

South
1. Atlanta Falcons (3)
2. Nawlins (6)
3. Carolina Panthers
4. Tampa Bay ****aneers

NFC Playoffs
Wild Card

Nawlins (6) @ Atlanta Falcons(3)- Nawlins
Washington Redskins (5) @ San Fransisco 69'ers(4)- San Fransisco 69'ers

Divisional
Nawlins (6) @ Dallas Cowgirls(1)- Cowgirls
San Fransisco 69'ers (4) @ Green Bay Packers (2)- Green Bay Packers

Conference Championship
Green Bay Packers (2) @ Dallas Cowgirls (1)- Dallas Cowgirls

AFC Playoffs
Wild Card

Cincinnati Bungles (6) @ Whale's Vagina (3)- Whale's Vagina
Houston Texans (5) @ Miami Dolphins (4)- Texans

Divisional
Whale's Vagina (3) @ Baltimore Ravens (2)- Ravens
Houston Texans (5) @ Indianapolis Colts (1)- Colts

Conference Championship
Baltimore Ravens (2) @ Indianapolis Colts(1)- Ravens

Superbowl
Ravens (2) vs Cowboys (1)- Dallas 31-20

The only thing I'm not so sure about is Houston making and winning their first ever playoff game, and the Vikings missing the playoffs, although this is sans-Favre.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM #7
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
Do we have to do the record for each team? That just seems unnecessary.

AFC

East
1. Miami Dolphins (4)
2. New England Patriots
3. New York Jets
4. Buffalo Bills

West
1. Whale's Vagina (3)
2. Denver Broncos
3. Oakland Raiduhs
4. Kansas City Chiefs

North
1. Baltimore Ravens (2)
2. Cincinnati Bungles (6)
3. Pittsburgh Stillers
4. Believeland Browns

South
1. Indianapolis Colts (1)
2. Houston Texans (5)
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Jacksonville Jags


NFC

East
1. Dallas Cowgirls (1)
2. Washington Redskins (5)
3. Philadelphia Iggles
4. Jew York Giants

West
1. San Fransisco 69'ers (4)
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. St. Louis Rams

North
1. Green Bay Packers (2)
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Detroit Lions
4. Chicago Bears

South
1. Atlanta Falcons (3)
2. Nawlins (6)
3. Carolina Panthers
4. Tampa Bay ****aneers

NFC Playoffs
Wild Card

Nawlins (6) @ Atlanta Falcons(3)- Nawlins
Washington Redskins (5) @ San Fransisco 69'ers(4)- San Fransisco 69'ers

Divisional
Nawlins (6) @ Dallas Cowgirls(1)- Cowgirls
San Fransisco 69'ers (4) @ Green Bay Packers (2)- Green Bay Packers

Conference Championship
Green Bay Packers (2) @ Dallas Cowgirls (1)- Dallas Cowgirls

AFC Playoffs
Wild Card

Cincinnati Bungles (6) @ Whale's Vagina (3)- Whale's Vagina
Houston Texans (5) @ Miami Dolphins (4)- Texans

Divisional
Whale's Vagina (3) @ Baltimore Ravens (2)- Ravens
Houston Texans (5) @ Indianapolis Colts (1)- Colts

Conference Championship
Baltimore Ravens (2) @ Indianapolis Colts(1)- Ravens

Superbowl
Ravens (2) vs Cowboys (1)- Dallas 31-20

The only thing I'm not so sure about is Houston making and winning their first ever playoff game, and the Vikings missing the playoffs, although this is sans-Favre.
bears finish worse than last year? I don't really expect them to make the playoffs, but they WILL finish ahead of the lions with probably 8-9 wins.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:44 PM #8
SmartyJones
Best in the World
 
SmartyJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok, I predicted the order of finish, and then went game by game through the whole schedule, using my notes from last year as well as notes on draft and free agency, and statistical analysis of each team versus its opponent. My original order of finish prediction was only off in one place, as I picked Pittsburgh to finish ahead of Cincinnati, which did not happen when I worked it out.

Anyways, here are my complete projections for the 2010 NFL Season

Standings

AFC
East
New England Patriots 13-3 (2)
New York Jets 10-6 (6)
Miami Dolphins 8-8
Buffalo Bills 5-11
North
Baltimore Ravens 12-4 (4)
Cincinnati Bengals 10-6 (5)
Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6
Cleveland Browns 1-15
South
Indianapolis Colts 14-2 (1)
Houston Texans 10-6
Tennessee Titans 9-7
Jacksonville Jaguars 5-11
West
San Diego Chargers 12-4 (3)
Denver Broncos 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs 5-11
Oakland Raiders 3-13

NFC
East
Dallas Cowboys 12-4 (2)
New York Giants 10-6
Philadelphia Eagles 6-10
Washington Redskins 4-12
North
Minnesota Vikings 13-3 (1)
Green Bay Packers 11-5 (6)
Chicago Bears 7-9
Detroit Lions 2-14
South
Atlanta Falcons 12-4 (3)
New Orleans Saints 11-5 (5)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-11
Carolina Panthers 4-12
West
San Francisco 49ers 10-6 (4)
Arizona Cardinals 8-8
Seattle Seahawks 5-11
St. Louis Rams 1-15


Playoffs

Wild Card Round
6 NYJ @ 3 SD - San Diego 24-20
5 CIN @ 4 BAL - Baltimore 13-10
6 GB @ 3 ATL - Green Bay 31-21
5 NO @ 4 SF - New Orleans 28-17

Divisional Round
4 BAL @ 1 IND - Indianapolis 28-21
3 SD @ 2 NE - New England 34-24
6 GB @ 1 MIN - Minnesota 38-34
5 NO @ 2 DAL - New Orleans 31-28

Championship Weekend
2 NE @ 1 IND - Indianapolis 31-27
5 NO @ 1 MIN - Minnesota 38-34

Super Bowl
1 IND v. 1 MIN - Indianapolis 27-20
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, New York Yankees, Detroit Pistons, Notre Dame
University Of Notre Dame Class of 2010
ZENYATTA - Thanks for all the memories!
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
SmartyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:41 PM #9
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
bears finish worse than last year? I don't really expect them to make the playoffs, but they WILL finish ahead of the lions with probably 8-9 wins.
I just foresee Cutler****er throwing over 9000 picks and the defense collapsing.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:42 PM #10
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You really think all 6 AFC Teams are going back this year? Thats about my only problem with your AFC picture, that and I dont see anyway the Skins only win 4 games, thats just outlandish.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:52 PM #11
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World
 
licence_to_kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: good ol' So Cal
licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
I think Cutler will have a good year
__________________
SAN DIEGO
CHARGERS

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:53 PM #12
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
I don't see how the hell the Pats are going 13-3.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:20 PM #13
SleekMurder
I'm a spy
 
SleekMurder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
I don't see how the hell the Pats are going 13-3.
Then you clearly haven't been paying attention this past decade.

Last edited by SleekMurder : 08-09-2010 at 06:22 PM.
SleekMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:28 PM #14
penningtonpaintball
Girouxsalem
 
penningtonpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philly/Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
You really think all 6 AFC Teams are going back this year? Thats about my only problem with your AFC picture, that and I dont see anyway the Skins only win 4 games, thats just outlandish.
4-6 wins seems about right, McNabb had the best weapons hes ever had in his career last year and still managed to finish 28th in YAC. Im pretty sure the redskins finished worse than we did in YAC and they're WR corps may very well be one of the worst in the league. plus they have no OL, and are switching to a 3-4 D(most teams struggle transitioning in there first year, can someone please tell me why they switched? they were the #3 D in the league last year) plus they have 3 RBs who are way past there prime

Eagles- anywhere from 6-10 wins. we have a brutal schedule with one of the youngest teams in the league, there going to show a lot of promise and compete for the next half decade or so but like most young teams there also going to make a lot of mistakes, im not a fan of our secondary at the moment either


Brandon Graham will be the DROY, hes a beast.
__________________
West Virginia Mountaineers
penningtonpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:06 PM #15
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by penningtonpaintball View Post
4-6 wins seems about right, McNabb had the best weapons hes ever had in his career last year and still managed to finish 28th in YAC. Im pretty sure the redskins finished worse than we did in YAC and they're WR corps may very well be one of the worst in the league. plus they have no OL, and are switching to a 3-4 D(most teams struggle transitioning in there first year, can someone please tell me why they switched? they were the #3 D in the league last year) plus they have 3 RBs who are way past there prime

Eagles- anywhere from 6-10 wins. we have a brutal schedule with one of the youngest teams in the league, there going to show a lot of promise and compete for the next half decade or so but like most young teams there also going to make a lot of mistakes, im not a fan of our secondary at the moment either


Brandon Graham will be the DROY, hes a beast.
McNabb seemed to win just fine before he had the best weapons in his career. There are two very good tight ends in Washington that are very capable of doing damage, expect quite a few double tight sets. The o-line will be improved, especially at both tackle spots.

They switched because of the hiring of Jim Haslett at defensive coordinator. The 3-4 should put Brian Orakpo in a position to go crazy. There are questions on the defensive line and at the inside linebacker positions, but the added pressure from the front seven should help on the back end. I expect to see a lot more blitzes.

To be honest, the position I'm worried about is corner. Interceptions haven't came at the rate that they should, and while big plays are limited, big plays aren't made either. The secondary is getting older and not enough young talent is being brought in.

Out of the three running backs, Willie Parker is not expected to make the final roster. He doesn't look as quick and Shanahan isn't very high on him. Portis will be the main back, but Larry Johnson has looked very good in camp and will get quite a few carries as well. Westbrook may still be in the mix if he doesn't sign somewhere else first.



I definitely agree on the Brandon Graham thing, although linebackers are always favored. He might end up being the best rookie, but he might not get the recognition.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:02 PM #16
SmartyJones
Best in the World
 
SmartyJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
You really think all 6 AFC Teams are going back this year? Thats about my only problem with your AFC picture, that and I dont see anyway the Skins only win 4 games, thats just outlandish.
From a global perspective, I just don't see anyone ready to step up and displace any of those teams. Pittsburgh maybe, but they've got a lot of question marks this year. The other teams close to the playoffs are either a few pieces away or have even bigger question marks
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, New York Yankees, Detroit Pistons, Notre Dame
University Of Notre Dame Class of 2010
ZENYATTA - Thanks for all the memories!
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
SmartyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:24 PM #17
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah
 
black_angus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Great State of Iowa
I don't see much change in the AFC playoff picture other than maybe a couple teams, but I could definitely see some changes within the seeding of the playoff teams.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeyes
Miami Hurricanes
Washington Redskins
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:45 PM #18
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Alright, I'll do mine now I suppose.



MVP - Tim Tebow
OROY - Tim Tebow
DROY - Tim Tebow
OPOY - Tim Tebow
DPOY - Tim Tebow




AFC


East

Fagboys - 12-4(3)
Dolphins - 10-6
Jets - 9-7
Bills - 3-13


North

Cinci - 12-4(2)
Baltimore - 11-5(5)
Cleveland - 7-9
Pittsburgh - 5-11

South

Indy - 15-1(1)
Houston - 10-6
Tits - 9-7
Jags - 5-11

West

Whales Vagina - 11-5(4)
Denver - 10-6(6)
KC - 6-10
Oakland - 2-14



NFC


BEast -


Dallas - 14-2 (1)
NY Giants - 9-7
Washington - 9-7
Philly - 6-10

North -

Vikes - 13-3 (2)
GB - 12-4 (5)
Chicago - 10-6 (6)
Detroit - 7-9


South -


Narlins - 11-5 (3)
Atlanta - 8-8
Carolina - 6-10
Tampa - 4-12

West -


San Fran - 10-6(4)
Seattle - 10-6
St. Louis - 7-9
Arizona - 6-10



Playoffs

WC Round


Broncos @ Fagboys - Broncos
Baltimore @ Whales Vagina - Baltimore

Chicago @ San Fran - San Fran
GB @ Narlins - Narlins

Divisional


Broncos @ Indy - Indy (by a alot)
Baltimore @ Cinci - Cinci

San Fran @ Dallas - Dallas
Narlins @ Vikes - Vikes

Championship


Cinci @ Indy - Indy
Vikes @ Dallas - Dallas

Superbowl

Indy @ Dallas - Indy
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 PM #19
SmartyJones
Best in the World
 
SmartyJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Interesting picks. Dolphins to win 10 and get in is bold, but it could pay off. I'm pretty excited to see what Henne can do in his second year as a starter.

Also, who do you have Indy's lone loss coming to?
__________________
Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, New York Yankees, Detroit Pistons, Notre Dame
University Of Notre Dame Class of 2010
ZENYATTA - Thanks for all the memories!
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
SmartyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:56 PM #20
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Warner and Tebow cross streams to spawn JC himself and he plays for the Broncos and win 5 superbowls.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK!
toolbandfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 PM #21
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyJones View Post
Interesting picks. Dolphins to win 10 and get in is bold, but it could pay off. I'm pretty excited to see what Henne can do in his second year as a starter.

Also, who do you have Indy's lone loss coming to?

Cowboys, week 13.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump