PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-30-2016, 05:01 PM #1
Robmoo

has been a member for 10 years
AT85R, TS1 anyone seen one?

Just wondering if anyone has seen one of these around recently. I bought one when they first came out and it was fun. It was temperamental, but very fun. Being mag fed a decade before mag fed only games, it was bit ahead of its time.
Robmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2016, 07:56 PM #2
AT85Q

Hey there,

I was doing a quick search on Google and ran across this post of yours from earlier in the year with no responses so I figured I'd give you a shout back;

I still have my AT85r from back in the day, 1999 if memory serves, though sadly it hasn't seen any paint in quite some time. When I was running it, I did figure out the key to near perfect operation: maintenance, maintenance, and more maintenance! I'm sure you figured this out as well, but the guys at the field (even other AT owners) told me I took it to new heights - every 6 games I totally tore it down, every 3 games I field stripped it. When I say 'game', I mean 15-20 minute trip on to the field....I might have gone a little OCD with this thing. heh. That being said, my best run was at a big game and I put around 700 rounds through it nearly constantly before being overrun (10-15 vs 2 in a bunker, we were bound to lose)

Long rant aside, I loved my AT and even when I moved on to other guns I always pulled it back out just for fun (and to scare the noobs because of how loud the thing was!). I attached a pic for you.

Hope there's a little nostalgia for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AT85r.jpg (651.0 KB, 5 views)
AT85Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:22 PM #3
Robmoo

has been a member for 10 years
Very cool! Thank you!
Robmoo is offline   Reply With Quote