Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2010, 05:14 PM #43
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
First of all, a lighter bolt will typically result in less kick even at the very least. Also increasing efficiency and consistency after being broken in.

To say that bolts are all hype is to pretty much show how ignorant you are.

There has been many bolts that have nearly doubled the amount of shots you can get out of a fill. You don't think that is a big deal because you obviously have not played in a real tournament.

Players can go through an entire case of paint in a single round and when you are shooting that much paint you need a marker that can handle it. The stock mini cannot handle even half that.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 PM #44
TrinitY^PL
Yes, Im a female!

If invert wanted to have a lighter bolt in it, they would have made the stock bolt a bit lighter.

Kick doesnt bother me personally, and I dont might filling my tank.

So I AM not ignorant, I personally dont find a use for this bolt for my particular style of play.
Marker: Invert Mini - Dust Black (Upgrades: Dye Ultralite 14" Barrel) (RF Transmitter) | Hopper: Empire Magna (w/custom 9v x 2 battery adapter, Eggy 2 (Backup) | Tank: 48/3000 Guerrila Air | Jersey: Invert Prevail (Custom) | Pants: 05' Dye Yellow | Paint: Proto, DXS Gold, PMI Premium | Harness: Proto Fighter 08'
TrinitY^PL is offline   Reply With Quote