ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM #1
lmitchphoto
LMitchPhoto

lmitchphoto plays in the APPA D4 division
lmitchphoto supports DLX Technology
lmitchphoto supports Ninja Paintball
Tomorrow at Mt Doom

Hey everyone! we will have a few people going to Mt Doom tomorrow around 9 am to play some speedball. Figured I would post up here and see if anyone wants to come out and play some ball. Hope to see some people out there!

Luxe ICE
Team Carnage

Hometown Keene, NH now in the dirty south
LMitchPhoto
lmitchphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2016, 11:22 PM #2
VT_Freshy
Be Kind To One Another

Annual Supporting Member
VT_Freshy owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
VT_Freshy supports Ninja Paintball
Hi,

While I won't be at Mt Doom tomorrow, I live in the Bham area and am looking to get back into playing. I haven't played for a few years now, but sadly, the Birmingham paintball scene seems a bit anemic.

How often do you guys make it to Mt Doom and where do you call home? I'd love to find a good group to play with once I can get my hands on some new gear as I sold out when I was a poor college student...

Thanks and have a good game tomorrow!

-Chris
VT_Freshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:16 PM #3
Rebel4x4kid
Team Carnage

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Rebel4x4kid plays in the MiLP
Rebel4x4kid posts videos on PbNation
Rebel4x4kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT_Freshy View Post
Hi,

While I won't be at Mt Doom tomorrow, I live in the Bham area and am looking to get back into playing. I haven't played for a few years now, but sadly, the Birmingham paintball scene seems a bit anemic.

How often do you guys make it to Mt Doom and where do you call home? I'd love to find a good group to play with once I can get my hands on some new gear as I sold out when I was a poor college student...

Thanks and have a good game tomorrow!

-Chris
Hey Chris! It's been quite the sad state for paintball in the Southeast as of late, but I feel as though there will be a reassurance in the coming years.

Carnage plays out of Mt. Doom as our home field, during the season we try to make it out there every 2 weeks or so, sometimes we'll do back to back weeks especially when prepping for a tournament.

We call Huntsville our home since most of us live up in that area. We typically make our posts on when and where we're playing on Facebook. It's the offseason now and we'll be idle through December but we will still be making a presence since we have to do some field maintenance and stay conditioned for the next season.

Check out our team page on Facebook (link in my signature) or shoot me a PM if you wanna chat some more.

Rebel4x4kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:21 PM #4
VT_Freshy
Be Kind To One Another

Annual Supporting Member
VT_Freshy owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
VT_Freshy supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4x4kid View Post
Hey Chris! It's been quite the sad state for paintball in the Southeast as of late, but I feel as though there will be a reassurance in the coming years.

Carnage plays out of Mt. Doom as our home field, during the season we try to make it out there every 2 weeks or so, sometimes we'll do back to back weeks especially when prepping for a tournament.

We call Huntsville our home since most of us live up in that area. We typically make our posts on when and where we're playing on Facebook. It's the offseason now and we'll be idle through December but we will still be making a presence since we have to do some field maintenance and stay conditioned for the next season.

Check out our team page on Facebook (link in my signature) or shoot me a PM if you wanna chat some more.

Thanks for the update! I'll make sure to follow the team on Facebook to keep up as I'd love to stay up to speed on local goings on. I'm surprised you take downtime in the late fall and winter since this year has been miserably hot for so long!! But I guess you guys need a break after the season.

I'll definitely shoot you a PM because I'm excited to get back into playing and would love to be a part of some team if at all possible.

Thanks again and will talk soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
VT_Freshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 03:24 PM #5
Rebel4x4kid
Team Carnage

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Rebel4x4kid plays in the MiLP
Rebel4x4kid posts videos on PbNation
Rebel4x4kid plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah we all need time to unwind. Some team members have been going to Doom the last 3 weeks. But with Thanksgiving around the corner and the holidays coming up, we've always taken this time to let people have their weekends back and spend time with family.

Plus the field needs some maintenance as well which we plan to get started on at the end of this month.

We grind pretty hard during the season and will be picking it back up soon since the first tournament is in March.

Rebel4x4kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 02:57 PM #6
lmitchphoto
LMitchPhoto

lmitchphoto plays in the APPA D4 division
lmitchphoto supports DLX Technology
lmitchphoto supports Ninja Paintball
Hey Chris! Welcome to the area! I'm glad that Andrew got back to you, my email did not notify me that I had a reply! Sorry about that! Definitely follow the page and be in touch. I know this weekend will be several people at the field as well as another team from the area. Whenever you can make it out just let us know!

Luxe ICE
Team Carnage

Hometown Keene, NH now in the dirty south
LMitchPhoto
lmitchphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups