Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-04-2012, 06:51 PM #232
pelos

We paid our jerseys on April the 2nd, after 2 months of delay, i send an email and this is their answer:

"Hey Alejandro,
yes we send the jerseys into prodution the day we received the payment.
As you know is our general turnaround for production 5-6 weeks.
Please remember that those are custom products, just made for you which always can cause problems and delays.
Also there is no refund on custom products, it's not just an item which is made in mass production but very limited in your individual design.

We're delayed because of a really big order which we finally finished last week.
We're pushing the factory as hard as we can in order to have all the orders done asap.
I'll check back with erik and the factory if there is any way to maybe have them done and shipped to the Chicago PSP.

Sorry for the issue and thank you for your understanding,
Best Regards"

Being a custom product is not an excuse for having a 3 month delay. Im very disappointed on their service, they just told me today that our order is being pushed back another 2-3 weeks since production is closed for maintenance.

Last edited by pelos : 07-05-2012 at 03:41 AM.
pelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 AM #233
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Moderator
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends VII
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 is Immortal
Wow, five months is a bit excessive.

lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:45 AM #234
Impose.Fate

Impose.Fate is BST Trusted
Impose.Fate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Impose.Fate has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Impose.Fate has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Impose.Fate is attending Decay of Nations VI
thank you pbnation. I was about to place an order with them. time to go elsewhere
Impose.Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 PM #235
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleSupply View Post
Hey guys,

I am truly sorry about the mess we have had with a few of our recent orders.

We have overloaded our production and have been failing to deliver on time.

Unfortunately this is not a short term fix.We are working on a solution and we will speed up soon and the long term goal here is to guarantee a delivery time frame of 6 weeks.

I am fully aware of how bad it reflects on the moral of a team if it you are waiting months and months on an order that was only supposed to take a few weeks.

We will not go away, we also do not intend to steal from any of our customers.

We are making a high end product and we will keep doing that, we just need to fix the time frame.

In the end our goal is to have happy customers and to promote custom jerseys not ruin it for you, even if i know that this has happened to some of you...

We will answer every private message or email you send us to talk about issues you are having.

Erik
Well said, and glad a company is respectable enough to own up for its actions, no matter how intolerable.

Hope everyone is pleased with their final product when it comes in.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 AM #236
ddr421
GIT-R-DONE

ddr421 supports Team VICIOUS
ddr421 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRENALINE_PR View Post
I place my order on February 27..... Nothing yet.... NOTHING!!!!!!!! This guys give different excuses..... They say a whole different history for my 5 months of wait........
And I'm sure complaining about them every 3 post the last few pages is going to help.
It's like being a ******* to a waiter/waitress and then ***** when your order is wrong.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:45 AM #237
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr421 View Post
And I'm sure complaining about them every 3 post the last few pages is going to help.
It's like being a asswhole to a waiter/waitress and then ***** when your order is wrong.
It's more like ordering a "Build your own grand slam", and then being an ******* to the waiter when you still haven't received your food an hour & a half after ordering, and he then tells you that you can't have a refund because you decided to build your own grand slam.

He's paid for and waited 4+ months to receive a product that is supposed to have a 5 - 6 week turnaround time...is being told that he will not be given a refund, as it is a custom item...and is still only being promised an UPDATE in 2 weeks. He has every right to complain about the service that he has received from them.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:45 AM #238
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Yeah, Ive been watching these threads since you posted about your issues. I will never order anything from Style Supply because of this. Its such a shame that they wont refund you, or have your jerseys out in a timely manner, yet they can produce new products. While I understand the barrel bands are a different product entirely, you deserve to have your order completed in a timely manner.

Raza for the win.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:24 AM #239
TherealInsomniac
Bangarang

TherealInsomniac plays in the PSP
TherealInsomniac is playing at Living Legends VI
TherealInsomniac has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
TherealInsomniac supports Empire
Guys. If you paid with a credit card, the. Do a charge back. Explain to them the order was placed months ago and its Non delivery. You don't need to tell the credit card company anything about custom anything... Item paid for. After an estimated 6 week turnaround, plus whatever extra time they've had is more than reasonable. Then it's on SS to prove delivery.
PANTS/JERSEYS
Packs
Masks
TherealInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:08 AM #240
ddr421
GIT-R-DONE

ddr421 supports Team VICIOUS
ddr421 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ddr421 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post
It's more like ordering a "Build your own grand slam", and then being an ******* to the waiter when you still haven't received your food an hour & a half after ordering, and he then tells you that you can't have a refund because you decided to build your own grand slam.

He's paid for and waited 4+ months to receive a product that is supposed to have a 5 - 6 week turnaround time...is being told that he will not be given a refund, as it is a custom item...and is still only being promised an UPDATE in 2 weeks. He has every right to complain about the service that he has received from them.
So if someone claims they had 2500 dollars stolen from him would you believe him?
I'm gonna believe a company that I've never had issues with especially when I got a jersey from them less than 3 months ago and only waited for 4 weeks after I paid
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 AM #241
TherealInsomniac
Bangarang

TherealInsomniac plays in the PSP
TherealInsomniac is playing at Living Legends VI
TherealInsomniac has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
TherealInsomniac supports Empire
Whether I believe him or not is irrelevant... It's If the card company does and 99% of the time they side with the consumer. I'll buy USA products to support our economy so it'll be RAZA or HK for customs. I'll never deal with out of country companies when the product is equivalent in quality detail and price to the american made one. There just isn't a good reason. Especially once you consider ship time and distance too.

For all you euro guys, I'm sure SS is fine. As would be maxd. But with the number of quality custom jersey makers in the us, why go overseas?
PANTS/JERSEYS
Packs
Masks
TherealInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:21 PM #242
PeteSterE
Bambino

PeteSterE is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PeteSterE supports DLX Technology
I agree Raza or HK for jerseys.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:27 PM #243
thecody

thecody plays in the PSP
thecody plays in the APPA D3 division
Glad I have read these past comments, I will never use style supply for my teams jerseys. Looks like raza can have my business.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 PM #244
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr421 View Post
So if someone claims they had 2500 dollars stolen from him would you believe him?
I'm gonna believe a company that I've never had issues with especially when I got a jersey from them less than 3 months ago and only waited for 4 weeks after I paid
Whether I believe his claim or not is irrelevant. I have no way of knowing who is telling the truth, and who isn't...so, I just wouldn't call either of them names.

There are many companies in & outside of paintball, who provide a great service to customers b & g...but royally screw the pooch when dealing with customers a, c, d, e, f, & h.

Take ANS for example. It seems like every time that something new comes out, there are 10 people saying that they have not received what they ordered in a timely manner...and then there are 1 - 2 (all numbers were chosen at random) saying that they have already received their order, even though they just placed it yesterday. It usually turns into a flame war between their fans & their detractors (often with the fans claiming that the detractors must be stupid, because they have not yet received their items), and then the company repeats the process with the next newly released item.

I am personally glad that you, he, and the others have taken the time to tell us about your experiences with this company. Because, no matter which side I believe, it just isn't worth the risk to me. There are many formulas to reacquire money lost...but none to reacquire time lost.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:18 PM #245
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Whether I believe his claim or not is irrelevant. I have no way of knowing who is telling the truth, and who isn't...so, I just wouldn't call either of them names.

There are many companies in & outside of paintball, who provide a great service to customers b & g...but royally screw the pooch when dealing with customers a, c, d, e, f, & h.

Take ANS for example. It seems like every time that something new comes out, there are 10 people saying that they have not received what they ordered in a timely manner...and then there are 1 - 2 (all numbers were chosen at random) saying that they have already received their order, even though they just placed it yesterday. It usually turns into a flame war between their fans & their detractors (often with the fans claiming that the detractors must be stupid, because they have not yet received their items), and then the company repeats the process with the next newly released item.

I am personally glad that you, he, and the others have taken the time to tell us about your experiences with this company. Because, no matter which side I believe, it just isn't worth the risk to me. There are many formulas to reacquire money lost...but none to reacquire time lost.
There is so much wrong with this post....

You started out right but then start throwing your personal opinions around as facts.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:44 AM #246
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeage View Post
There is so much wrong with this post....

You started out right but then start throwing your personal opinions around as facts.
It's all my personal opinion, there is not one fact in there.

That is the central point of an internet forum...a place for people to discuss their personal opinions.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:57 AM #247
pbstar1792
SevenHundredThirtyFour

pbstar1792 plays in the PSP
pbstar1792 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealInsomniac View Post
Whether I believe him or not is irrelevant... It's If the card company does and 99% of the time they side with the consumer. I'll buy USA products to support our economy so it'll be RAZA or HK for customs. I'll never deal with out of country companies when the product is equivalent in quality detail and price to the american made one. There just isn't a good reason. Especially once you consider ship time and distance too.

For all you euro guys, I'm sure SS is fine. As would be maxd. But with the number of quality custom jersey makers in the us, why go overseas?
ya know those jerseys you wear for cxbl? And those fees you paid to play in that league? Your money went to style supply
pbstar1792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:57 AM #248
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
It's all my personal opinion, there is not one fact in there.

That is the central point of an internet forum...a place for people to discuss their personal opinions.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:18 AM #249
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeage View Post
Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM #250
keakiller24

keakiller24 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have had a very bad experience with style supply. I am sorry to say they ****ed me over. We ordered our jerseys about 4 months ago maybe longer. It is now July over half way through the paintball season. They said 4-6 weeks, then they said 4-6 weeks the they said 3-4 weeks then they said 2-3. It is now event 3 today actually and we still don't have our jerseys. I have constantly been emailing them and it's always something different. I don't want to complain really I just want to warn people because this has been a problem it's broke up some of my team and it just has been a really bad problem. The biggest thing that annoys me is they can make a jersey for a pro team every event but can not get my team our jerseys in 4 months.
keakiller24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:17 PM #251
7paintball
Service at its best.

I have had nothing but great experiences with style supply but what I am reading makes me worried about the next time I need to place an order.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:58 PM #252
Modat

Annual Supporting Member
Modat plays in the PSP
Modat plays in the APPA D4 division
Modat owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by keakiller24 View Post
I have had a very bad experience with style supply. I am sorry to say they ****ed me over. We ordered our jerseys about 4 months ago maybe longer. It is now July over half way through the paintball season. They said 4-6 weeks, then they said 4-6 weeks the they said 3-4 weeks then they said 2-3. It is now event 3 today actually and we still don't have our jerseys. I have constantly been emailing them and it's always something different. I don't want to complain really I just want to warn people because this has been a problem it's broke up some of my team and it just has been a really bad problem. The biggest thing that annoys me is they can make a jersey for a pro team every event but can not get my team our jerseys in 4 months.

Did you demand a refund? Thats bull****
Modat is offline   Reply With Quote