Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-06-2010, 03:54 PM #1
marshallman122

smartparts OFB???

hey guys just wanted to tell ya I just bought a nerve, I had a toxic shocker about 3 years ago sold it very dissappointed i did but im trying to get back in the game. I really like smart parts and I started looking again and found out sp went out of bussiness? I was a little confused at this. So some questions that i had were is there or where can i buy upgrades for sp? Who ownes sp? are there any more guns that are coming out or any new upgrades? any comments would help thanks....
marshallman122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2010, 04:57 PM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
It appears that the Gardners are back in business, under the name of GOG Paintball. They are continuing to supply some of their cheaper markers, but no sign of the Shocker yet, and of course, the Nerve was already out of production anyway. I think 2006 was the last year of production, but don't quote me on that one.

It's possible that they may have some Nerve parts available, but I couldn't comment on that.

Some Shocker parts will fit the Nerve, and some Nerve specific parts are still to be found in shops, both stock and aftermarket.

www.punisherspaintball.com is generally a good first stop when looking for any Smart Parts items. www.smartpartsparts.com is another one.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:49 PM #3
marshallman122

thanks for the help
marshallman122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:59 AM #4
Mark4104

Mark4104 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mark4104 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mark4104 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
it doesn't matter if smartparts went out of bussiness theres so many other companies that make the upgrades the only thing you have to worry about is if you break your frame which is pretty hard to do but all the upgrades are still out there and smartparts is being made under another name with a few differences in there guns

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...618&highlight=
Mark4104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:40 PM #5
shadowlord06
The Hobbit

shadowlord06 supports Team VICIOUS
shadowlord06 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
shadowlord06 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
shadowlord06 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
shadowlord06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark4104 View Post
it doesn't matter if smartparts went out of bussiness theres so many other companies that make the upgrades the only thing you have to worry about is if you break your frame which is pretty hard to do but all the upgrades are still out there and smartparts is being made under another name with a few differences in there guns
Yeah the aftermarket support is great, if you have a shocker or ion. The nerve Aftermarket is lacking to say the least. Though the good news if for some reason you break your frame you go out and buy a shocker frame as they are 100% compatible. The only major thing to worry about our internal parts like the ram assembly, bolt, etc as those are limited. Let us all pray that GoG(SP) has a good supply of Nerve parts on hand.