PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-13-2010, 08:14 PM #43
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Ah that sucks Tim. Sorry to hear about that. Well I am good to play whenever tomorrow and I am more than willing to help setup and take down the Sup Air. Has anyone been able to reach Ben as of yet?

-violet/silver Dangerous Power G3SE-

-purple/black Dangerous Power Fusion LE-

-red/black Dangerous Power Threshold-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2010, 08:22 PM #44
Chubs_09

I will set up in G-Rock if we can have the body count. Please post on the Glenrock thread if you are good to go.
Chubs_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:43 PM #45
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Empire
Sorry, still a no go. I made other plans since i couldn't play in the afternoon. That's a real bummer cause I finally had Grant commited to go and he was finally going to let his boys play.
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:44 PM #46
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
do we know if we are playing
Old 08-14-2010, 11:53 AM #47
cuervoIII

Next Saturday Ben and I will be taking the field to G-Rock. We will be setting up in the am and will be there all day. The only way this will not happen is by an act of God.

SATURDAY AUGUST 21st 10:00 AM till WHENEVER
cuervoIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:44 PM #48
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

If you're sure you want to setup that field. We can always play in Douglas, and it doesn't have to be in the afternoon. I've just been trying to schedule it for when the day starts to cool off a little.
Anyways let me know if you have your hearts set on putting up the airball field...if not, like I said we can just show up, play, and get on our way more easily in Douglas. I was so damn ready to play today, but the odds were against me this weekend. Plus I would love for you guys to come out and play on the field to give me any feedback you can.
Think about it and let me know.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:46 PM #49
cuervoIII

Tim the plan is G-Rock if you show up at 10 the field will be setup and ready to play on. We really don't have a problem getting it setup in time for everyone to play, I have a small army. As far as the evening runs in Douglas that will always be out for me. By the time we get down there and setup to play we would only get a couple of games in and have to leave again. I have a total of 6 people in my family that play, and that means getting them home for food at a decent hour. Since I don't play without my entire family anymore evenings just are not feasible for us to make the trip. Your field looks amazing and I would love to play on it but it will have to be planned a little better on a hitch home for me. Large family equals a lot more planning......kinda sucky sometimes.
cuervoIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:23 PM #50
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

No need to explain, I completely understand. I wasn't trying to change any plans that are already in motion. It sounds like the Glenrock field is where everyone wants to be anyways, so we'll just plan on making our way that direction. Also I'm not against playing in the morning, so if we get something going here again, then we can definitely play sooner in the day.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 08-19-2010, 01:27 PM #51
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

If anyone wants to play again Sunday, a few guys and I will be playing around 4:00 in the afternoon. Let me know if you need directions as well.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 AM #52
009m

009m owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
And so the countdown begins. I will be there whether there is a turnout or not, time to break in the home field!
009m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:12 AM #53
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Sorry Tim I can't make it today, Nea's got some honey do's for me.
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:05 AM #54
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

I'm so damn glad you got to come out Matt! That was absolutly 100% excellent! I missed having you out there!
Jeff, you're a damn quick and aggressive player...don't get so down on yourself, it'll all come in time. I know that you're highly competative, but don't let the headgames (particularly the ones you play with yourself) get you down...just think about what happened and adjust your play. You're ****ing awesome, and I'm glad you're out there with us!
Oh and Matt, get Blain on here! That kid is so damn cool! I can't wait to see what a year of practice and scrimages will mold him into!
Nick, I hope to see you out there next time! Sorry about the "reliable" Kia...DAMN YOU KIA!!!

Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM #55
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

It is a good thing we followed my parents back too because it died on us right before Douglas for a few minutes. Took it in today and Kia suspects the throttle position sensor. At least it has an awesome warranty so I wont have to pay anything. Kinda weird not working on my own vehicle.

Back to paintball it sounds like you guys had a good time. Did my friend Dennis show up? When is the soonest we can get everyone together again? How did the new toy perform on the field?

Old 08-23-2010, 02:25 PM #56
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

It was great Nick! To bad Mega-Epic game went on Saturday, otherwise I could have scored some more players (hopefully)!
I'll probably play not this Sunday, but next Sunday again.
The Victory was awesome! Like the closer but better! It was so smooth and I swear just so much more accurate (or else I was just on key yesterday). I'm in love! I can't get it to chrono above 265-270 though. I just played anyways, and it worked excellent!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:42 PM #57
009m

009m owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It felt good to be out there finally with all my friends! It was an epic day of paintball in my eyes, even if we didn't have a huge turnout. Awesome company + sling'n paint = good times!
009m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:26 PM #58
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

This weekend would be perfect for me since the wife is off of work both Saturday and Sunday but I suppose that will also give me a chance to get some other stuff done too. In any case, hopefully we can get out there real soon again. I am dying to play, especially on the Douglas field again.

Old 08-25-2010, 02:32 PM #59
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

Will be playing in Douglas again:

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH 4:00 PM UNTIL SUNDOWN

Please by all means contact me if you would like me to reschedule to a different time (if enough people want the time changed I can accomodate since we have a few weeks until the 5th).
Also please contact me if you need directions to the field.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 PM #60
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Tim how about we play tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that? Basically everyday up until that day

No that date is perfect. I will plan to be there and no where else

Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 AM #61
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

Sounds good to me! I'll just start pawning stuff off like a crackhead including my friends things!
If we could just grow a paintball plant, and figure out how to compress air without a $4000 compresser...oh and freeze time....I would be so set!
See you there Nick....with a new gun? Maybe not, but I can only hope to see and shoot a Fusion FX!

Old 08-29-2010, 02:06 AM #62
can't kill me (Banned)

tim,dude i would totally come play, but i will be in san deigo on a little vacation but def let me know when ur gonna be rockin it again after that.
also we checked out the indoor field today and wow it has so much potential, u guys have done a great job so far and i think the skys the limit. i hope the guy we met today is open to feedback cause i really think it could be something great. ther r a few things i would change and if he is willing i would help out in any way i could.hit me back when u check this
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 AM #63
can't kill me (Banned)

edit; san diego.
@ssholes, its late and i can bareky type as is,let alone spell check my sh!t so,haters,go fist urselves.
thanks casper ur beautiful
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups