Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-27-2010, 03:58 PM #1
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Douglas Field Updates

This is pretty much another thread aimed at players in the Douglas/Glenrock/Casper area. If you're around, aching to play some paintball, and want to get together with a great group of people to shoot at a bunch of equally great moving targets (that fight back of course!); then check here to find out when and what time we're planning on getting together.
Also if you're new, please PM me and I can give you directions...this field is not public and is avaliable for play by invitation only...so I have to set up the date and time...just pay attention to the posts (which will be nice and bold!)
Don't forget the Glenrock Updates thread as well...the field may be R.I.P. for now, but we're currently working on getting it back up to snuff. Some players are currently playing with an airball field out there, so games are still being scheduled regularly.
Paintball is alive out here! Support your local fields and get your ***** out and play!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."

Last edited by CAOL_98 : 10-16-2010 at 08:40 AM.
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM #2
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Ha! I am the first to post. We need to get out to your awesome field again Tim. maybe August 14th or 15th?
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:52 AM #3
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Empire
That date sounds good. If I can have my Alias running again by then I will try my hardest to get out there and bring a few people.
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:34 PM #4
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Are you going to be out in Glenrock this weekend Trent just to watch? Also did you know the Broncos are having a scrimmage at Invesco on Saturday, August 7th I believe. It is free to get in so my family and I are going to drive down there and watch and then drive home.

Tim....must......paintball......on.....your....fie ld......again.......
Old 07-28-2010, 07:29 PM #5
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
No Ballin' of any sort for me until the weekend of Aug 14th at the earliest. I have got so much lined up until then. If I have a moment I may slip out but not looking very likely.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 PM #6
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
Have fun at the scrimmage. That would be cool to go see no matter what.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:22 PM #7
CAOL_98
Ego User

Yeah, lets shoot for the 14th or 15th. I've got plenty of paint. I just need air, but other then that I'm ready to go again! I'll post something official sometime early next week (I'm moving into the new house this weekend, so we'll see where that leaves me with everything). It shouldn't be a problem.
Trent I'll get you directions as well.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 07-29-2010, 01:08 AM #8
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Tim any chance you are going to post any of the pics that were taken this last weekend in Douglas?
Old 07-29-2010, 08:51 AM #9
CAOL_98
Ego User

I'll put up what looks decent. For some reason our "uber" camera was less then phenomenal, so you get what you get. I'll put that stuff up on our wyo action pic thread tonight.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:00 PM #10
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Cool, thanks Tim
Old 07-31-2010, 09:45 PM #11
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ok Tim count me in for the weekend of the 14th.
Lazarusrat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:02 PM #12
CAOL_98
Ego User

PM me your telephone number Shawn. I'll give you directions. Maybe you can haul Ben down before he has a kid and he can watch us shoot at each other like idiots! Let him know for sure though!
I'll get pics up I promise.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:55 AM #13
CAOL_98
Ego User

I can't play this weekend guys. I'm still trying to get stuff situated in the new house, I'm on call this weekend, and it's my wifes 10 year reunion. I'm going to try again for next weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:36 PM #14
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Very interested for next weekend Tim. I think that would be either August 14th, or 15th. It was actually pretty cool to play towards the evening like last time. Plus it was a little cooler outside too. Maybe just tell everyone to be there by 4pm so we can start playing about 5. That way we have more hours of day light to play. But in any case I will play at anytime so you decide and then let us all know bud.

Last edited by rottensquad07 : 08-03-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:53 PM #15
Chubs_09

My wife and I can come down next weekend as long as you don't play Sunday evening. Can't wait to check out your field!!
Chubs_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:48 PM #16
CAOL_98
Ego User

I'd love for you to come out with your wife and check out the new field! In fact I would love to play on the new field myself...unfortunatly the god's smite me at every turn and the new house we moved into is so full of fixer-uppers I'm sure I've lost about 10 years off of my life this week alone. If it's not a leak, it's insects or other "suprises".
I'll keep everyone posted...hopefully it's sooner then later, because I'm about to freak I want to play so bad!

Old 08-08-2010, 09:18 AM #17
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOL_98 View Post
I'd love for you to come out with your wife and check out the new field! In fact I would love to play on the new field myself...unfortunatly the god's smite me at every turn and the new house we moved into is so full of fixer-uppers I'm sure I've lost about 10 years off of my life this week alone. If it's not a leak, it's insects or other "suprises".
I'll keep everyone posted...hopefully it's sooner then later, because I'm about to freak I want to play so bad!
Tim you make me sad....no pb next weekend

Did the sellers provide you with a condition sheet of the new house? I believe for the loan to be approved there has to be an inspection and the inspector should have noticed all of the possible "issues" with the house. Maybe things have changed since my first house but at least that is what I thought. Plus I believe the sellers have to disclose all of the problems with the house or you could come back on them if you wanted.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:28 PM #18
Chubs_09

I would be willing to bring the sup-air out next weekend if we can get enough people to show...
Chubs_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:34 PM #19
CAOL_98
Ego User

Well I'm down for maybe two more weekends. My son's "celebrated" birthday is this weekend, plus family is going to be in town from Sioux Falls SD, so I'm out for sure. Next weekend is my son's actual birthday...I'd be disappointed, but he's the apple of my eye, so paintball = backburner for now. Sorry guys. Have fun, and I'll keep you posted on the next outing for sure.
Oh yeah and Nick...we did get an inspection, they were just really good at hiding a lot of the problems we're running into. Inspecters will only go so far...then when you get to actually living in the place you find all of the hidden "goodies" they leave for you everywhere. As for leaks, that's because I need to learn to tighten my plumping down a little better. Oh and finding plumbing parts in Douglas Wyoming that fit the bill when it comes to a particular job is about impossible. Improvisation is a necessity here...that and handy-man dads!
Some pics are up on the action pic thread. Not much, but it's the best I could get from our camera. Oh and check out the pic at the top of this thread. It's a corner shot of the field from the road leading in!

Last edited by CAOL_98 : 08-08-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 AM #20
CAOL_98
Ego User

Excellent turn of events! Planning on playing Saturday around 4:00 in the afternoon. Please post if interested.

Last edited by CAOL_98 : 08-10-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:06 PM #21
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

I am interested.
ReplyRegional Ups