Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-26-2010, 02:37 PM #1
goofy49er

yellow and their tanks

i just want to say i hate you yellow team with your three tank insertions...j/k...

sunday morning i was out on the tape line by the back of the city. i see the first two tanks and the robot have trouble getting up a little hill. the third tank (the tiger striped one) stopped and waited. all of a sudden i hear "uhh guys he's red" and they opened fire on me... I'm sure they heard me yell " this is bull****" as i ran away. you alerted the yellow in the city that i was there, and the little group that joined me got pinned down on the road and path right there.

i believe i could have taken the city if the tank ignored me like the other two did.

it's ok though. when iu inserted again we did our "road walk" from the city to bravo and the tank that came past when we were by bravo got none of the reds they were shooting at...i think half of us just laughed at them for wasting paint... we even had a guy laying on the hill next to the road they couldn't hit
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2010, 02:40 PM #2
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

Breakout_Paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-_- as far as I know....the rules state that tanks are NOT allowed to stop moving for any reason....of course, there was a rule change after our airplane into the castle Sunday when we dropped inside. So anything is possible lol
The Tall Man's Mafia
Be Red or Be DEAD. MMG @ Hell Survivors!

Ego7, Alien 09 Independence, Dynasty Tadao Ion
Old 07-26-2010, 02:53 PM #3
goofy49er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakout_Paintballer View Post
-_- as far as I know....the rules state that tanks are NOT allowed to stop moving for any reason....of course, there was a rule change after our airplane into the castle Sunday when we dropped inside. So anything is possible lol

they had to stop because the robot couldn't get up the hill through the mud
Old 07-26-2010, 04:02 PM #4
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

lol fail
The Tall Man's Mafia

Old 07-26-2010, 04:07 PM #5
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
airplanes + choppers = one scared other team... yeeee ha...lol

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
Old 07-26-2010, 04:21 PM #6
peppelepugh
PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annual Supporting Member
peppelepugh supports Cereal Killerz 2
They changed the dropping players from an airplane due to saftey reasons. Lets say someone got a little bit too lit up earlier on sunday.

Everything should be cleared up and ready (in writing) by Tippmann VS World Challenge(go world team FTW)
ULE Automag w/ ULE Body, ULT, X-Valve, Lvl 10 bolt, Y-frame, and custom milled rail
Fully CCM'd Orange Prostock
002 of 011 Alpha Dogs Edition J4 Torque
Alpha Dogs
WTB 86* CCM Slider Frame PM ME
Old 07-26-2010, 04:37 PM #7
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

only the most brutal of players should be assigned to fly on a helicoptor or airplane. we had the refs tell us in advance :::warning::: their is a good chance you will be over shot, is everyone ok with that? HECK YA , its one of the three joys of riding on a plane. getting shot alot, shooting alot of people for your one pointless insertion and being able to scare the whole enemy team and watching them flee

if you have any worries on getting shot ALOT DONOT even think about or consider any of the special missions. please, their basically suicide missions that is in our blood.

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Last edited by CONFEDERATE ARMY : 07-26-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:47 PM #8
peppelepugh
PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annual Supporting Member
peppelepugh supports Cereal Killerz 2
red team (fubar mainly) proved that to be true when they dropped in the middle of a yellow circle! it got to the point yellow was shooting their own team out because there was so much paint flying!!!
ULE Automag w/ ULE Body, ULT, X-Valve, Lvl 10 bolt, Y-frame, and custom milled rail
Fully CCM'd Orange Prostock
002 of 011 Alpha Dogs Edition J4 Torque
Alpha Dogs
WTB 86* CCM Slider Frame PM ME
Old 07-26-2010, 05:09 PM #9
Largo Usagi

the rules explicitly state allready that GATs (the tanks) cannot stop during the lap around the field, and the airplane rules where changed because inside castle rock the players dropeed off and got shot from less than 20 feet by about 40 or so guys.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:37 PM #10
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFEDERATE ARMY View Post
only the most brutal of players should be assigned to fly on a helicoptor or airplane. we had the refs tell us in advance :::warning::: their is a good chance you will be over shot, is everyone ok with that? HECK YA , its one of the three joys of riding on a plane. getting shot alot, shooting alot of people for your one pointless insertion and being able to scare the whole enemy team and watching them flee

if you have any worries on getting shot ALOT DONOT even think about or consider any of the special missions. please, their basically suicide missions that is in our blood.
amen buddy. that's why I was running on them. I love the rush!
The Tall Man's Mafia

Old 07-26-2010, 06:35 PM #11
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

why did i miss out on the circle of death airplane. i didnt get as many welts as i wanted to yet again. HOWEVER i did state on here or on the survivors forum i only got 1 welt when i did the chopper, after a shower and removing all the paint and dirt i couldnt believe it. i was wrong when i said i only got one welt... i count 23 on my knees and shins. its so intense running the special missions , between me and mike from fubar im sure yellow was running and scattering back in bravo and archie because they heard us yelling in the village.. lol <------

if you hear....

Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 PM #12
goofy49er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largo Usagi View Post
the rules explicitly state allready that GATs (the tanks) cannot stop during the lap around the field, and the airplane rules where changed because inside castle rock the players dropeed off and got shot from less than 20 feet by about 40 or so guys.
if the tank would have kept going it would have ran over the robot and the guy controlling it
Old 07-27-2010, 07:32 AM #13
-Malice

I didn't have issues with the tank stopping, I could see it where I was and just needed to wait it out.

As far as the plane insertion, they kind of had it coming to them by dropping where they did. They couldn't have possibly expected everyone to not shoot back right?

As far as the abuse the helicopter and plane guys take... I get a kick out of the small amount of panic that they cause... it shakes things up and keeps the guys that are hiding the entire match from just sitting there. That being said I'll empty a hopper into the helicopters shins when I know I'm a gonner, it makes me feel better.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:43 AM #14
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

like i said before only the most brutal of players should do the planes and choppers. it is a blast to watch these people scatter away and you will not EVER hear me complaine about getting shot while in the chopper or on a plane. i believe we had a very solid group of pilots on the red side for sunday , and WOW i cannot say it enough about how fun the chopper was!!! i was the one kept yelling yeeee ha . . i believe mine ws at 330pm . after i took the chopper off in the dead zone i thought i had 1 welt... hahahhaha after i got home n got all the crap off my legs i now count 23..the airplanes we took we did get shot a few times but again all the yelling we were doing i dont blame anyone for having a natural reaction of pulling the trigger. and for world challange this will happen ALL OVER AGAIN. 50+ welts this time? i hop so

if you hear....

Old 07-27-2010, 04:33 PM #15
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largo Usagi View Post
I was one the airplane that caused the rules change and that is not what happened. Yes, there were a lot of guys. But I dropped and made it up the stairs before I traded with 3 guys on the catwalks. They changed it because of what COULD have happened.
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Free, quick, and easy money!
Old 07-27-2010, 05:11 PM #16
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSPaintball View Post
I was one the airplane that caused the rules change and that is not what happened. Yes, there were a lot of guys. But I dropped and made it up the stairs before I traded with 3 guys on the catwalks. They changed it because of what COULD have happened.
Yeah, when we did that airplane, there were maybe 15-20 MAX inside the castle. nowhere near 40.
The Tall Man's Mafia

Old 07-27-2010, 07:43 PM #17
SHADOWopsPB7

haha i love when people argue over this game.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:16 PM #18
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
The yellow helicopter that got lit up pretty bad outside of the castle was epic. the yellow helicopter guy fell to the ground and huddled while hundreds of paintballs pelted the helicopters netting. It was crazy as hell. That guy got messed up.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:57 PM #19
cra z cow

cra z cow has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cra z cow has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
there were soooooo many yellow choppers and tanks
and they all shot that formula 40 crap that doesnt brake...
ive got 3 shots on my spine because of a tank and none of them broke
Old 07-27-2010, 11:30 PM #20
goofy49er

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_81 View Post
The yellow helicopter that got lit up pretty bad outside of the castle was epic. the yellow helicopter guy fell to the ground and huddled while hundreds of paintballs pelted the helicopters netting. It was crazy as hell. That guy got messed up.

he came running around the back of the castle where there was like 40 reds screaming "you're all out" after shooting only me...if he wouldn't have called attention to himself, he could of gotten all of us.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:24 AM #21
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

i was in the red chopper right at the frunt door then, i got him real good and i feel bad. i did not know their was a "10 foot rule" the ref grabbed my chopper and yelled at me. i warmed him up really good on the legs and he didnt have a choice but to run into all you guys... i went thru about 2 or 3 pods just on him. i felt i couldnt just walk away when he started shooting at me, theirs no way i will go down looking like a sissy, however i did dump over a hopper into him from bunker`d distance away and thats why i now feel bad. NARF i thank you to the fullest for letting me operate that chopper and having a chance to see what kind of fun those choppers are... but now i gotta do it again :/

if you hear....