Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2010, 06:38 PM #1
Killjoy9989
STB Field/Store/Mag Owner

Question Will there be more west coast shows??

I am in the process of starting a field/store and i want to go to one of these and i was just making sure there are going to be more on the west coast right? Not this year but next and so on?

Selling Brass Eagle Pump Paintball Gun
WTB Tippmann Triumph
WTB Gearbags/Backpacks/Podpacks/pods
WTB Field Stuff
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2010, 10:14 PM #2
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

has been a member for 10 years
I'd guess they need to see how this one does before they make any future plans.
Having said that... yeah, probably.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 AM #3
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Annual Supporting Member
rchard donated to help Peyton Trent
rchard supports Pev's Paintball
West Coast

Once the September event is over there are many decisions to be made regarding future direction of Extravaganza. Participation obviously will be a major factor. Exhibitor imput will be looked at, along with advice from the advisory board. Although Paintball Extravaganza is an independant business, it still relies heavily on the advice and wishes of the exhibitors.

Plans for the 2011 events will be released after the conclusion and review of the West Coast event.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:07 AM #4
Welts Paintball
Store Owner

In all honesty killjoy, I have to tell you that you should do whatever you can to get to this event, no matter where it is...as someone once told me about this meeting of the minds... If your gonna be getting on a plane to go, it doesn't really matter where it is...

A flight to LA, or to Atlanta is gonna be the same cost....

Either way this event is a must attend event, you will meet and learn from soo many of the people who have done this all before....

So skip school, pack your bags, and go to the extravaganza, this September in OC, and next Febuary in Atlanta(?)

"Without Welts! You ain't playin"
www.weltspaintball.com__________________________________________________ ________(661) 347-6499
Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 AM #5
ZeroCoolXDX
Owner 7pb

ZeroCoolXDX is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welts Paintball View Post
In all honesty killjoy, I have to tell you that you should do whatever you can to get to this event, no matter where it is...as someone once told me about this meeting of the minds... If your gonna be getting on a plane to go, it doesn't really matter where it is...

A flight to LA, or to Atlanta is gonna be the same cost....

Either way this event is a must attend event, you will meet and learn from soo many of the people who have done this all before....

So skip school, pack your bags, and go to the extravaganza, this September in OC, and next Febuary in Atlanta(?)
He is right, even if you dont go to one class that is there.. go to the round table, and talk with every field/store owner that you can. Ask all the silly/stupid questions that you can.. cause you might find out that someone else had the same question.
I can say that the PbNation meeting that we had was maybe the best thing about the event, it was 5+ hours of people talking, bouncing ideas off each-other and just everything paintball.. So I would really try and go.

"Never settle for 2nd when 1st is available" - Lou Holtz