PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-23-2010, 01:28 PM #1
ScratMan

Need o-ring reference on air fill station

Hello,

I need the reference of the bleed o-rings on this kind of DIN air fill station :

The air bleeder is leaking, and I don't know what is the size and durometer of these 2 o-rings.
ScratMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2010, 10:25 PM #2
rcontrera

In most cases, the bleeder doesn't use o-rings. It uses a delrin or teflon insert at the base of the knob. You should be able to pick one up from where you bought the filler.
800-344-9267
FREE SHIPPING for cash orders (cash, money order, wire transfer, check). Shipping is for Continental USA only.
rcontrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:25 AM #3
ScratMan

There are two o-rings. I don't need info about their existence or not ; I already stripped the station, I already changed them several monthes ago (there was two spare o-rings provided with the station) and I just want the reference to order some more spare o-rings.
ScratMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 PM #4
rcontrera

In that case, you will need to contact the manufacturer. I have three different bleed assemblies on my desk and none of them take o-rings.

Of course, you can always take your existing o-rings and measure them. Your local hardware store or auto parts shop will have o-rings to match to. While they usually sell 70s you most likely need 90s.
800-344-9267
FREE SHIPPING for cash orders (cash, money order, wire transfer, check). Shipping is for Continental USA only.
rcontrera is offline   Reply With Quote