Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2010, 08:32 AM #1
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
epiphany bolts.

hello, im no stranger to the epiphany, she seems to be my work horse since my shocker wants to be a pain every time i wanna play.. ne ways i have a still stock epiphany and was thinkin about droppin a few ups into it.. i got a clamping feed, and im ok w the stock kboard since i only shoot semi i dont need the extra settings. but as far as the bolt body and frame goes im lost. i know if i change the body the frame will have to change because it probably wont look right. im wondering how comfortable the ans 90* frame is also is the ndz skeleton bolt much of an upgrade over the firebolt? i dont wanna spend 70 on a bolt and that can b found new for 30. ne input would be helpful
thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:05 PM #2
CRACKINAZN

Techt L7 bolt all the way buddy. http://www.techtpaintball.com/ionbolt.html

also if ur gunna buy a grip frame go with new designz scorpion. http://www.newdesignz.com/Ion_5.htm

have no clue on bodies. all should look nice if they are the same color as the ndz grip frame.
CRACKINAZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 PM #3
smartparts1991 (Banned)
KISS Army!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsemperfi View Post
hello, im no stranger to the epiphany, she seems to be my work horse since my shocker wants to be a pain every time i wanna play.. ne ways i have a still stock epiphany and was thinkin about droppin a few ups into it.. i got a clamping feed, and im ok w the stock kboard since i only shoot semi i dont need the extra settings. but as far as the bolt body and frame goes im lost. i know if i change the body the frame will have to change because it probably wont look right. im wondering how comfortable the ans 90* frame is also is the ndz skeleton bolt much of an upgrade over the firebolt? i dont wanna spend 70 on a bolt and that can b found new for 30. ne input would be helpful
thanks in advance.
As you can tell from my sig I have an ANS Razor Ion, and a stock Epiphany, I personally would leave the stock epiphany frame on the marker , the ANS Ion Frame doesn't feel as comterable as the stock epiphany frame in my opinion. And the epiphany frame is more compact and doesn't feel as bulky, but if you want the ANS body kit they were on sale for like $49.95 last time I was on ANSgear.com, but keep in mind that was also the 4th of july sale so the price might have gone back up.

Let us know what you choose and good luck
smartparts1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:35 PM #4
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
im considering sellin gmy epiph now im lookin into gettin f7 and would eaither get rid of my epiph or my shocker.. not sure yet.. altho in the 2 years ive had my shocker i have yet to use it cuz every time i take it to thefield it messes up sum how.. its drivin me nuts.. have u guys ever used the warrior wave triggers or ne of those im a baller on the cheap lol.. but i need a diff trigger i cant seem to walk my epiphs trig ne more..