PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-20-2010, 07:19 PM #1
CraigMiller
Craig Miller

CraigMiller works for a Paintball manufacturer
10 Questions for both MONSTER GAME™ GENERALS:

In advance of the upcoming 2010 MONSTER GAME™ at the legendary Hell Survivors® Paintball WarGames Fields in Pinckney Michigan, we reached out to both Generals for short interviews.

Here is the 1st interview with Linda “Psycho Mom” Ambler.

(Very curiously, at this time, Red Team General Brian Barno of Procaps Direct has not yet responded to our request for an interview… quite intriguing… is he intimidated by Psycho Mom’s unprecedented record of success and her massive following and throngs of loyal defenders? Is he too busy planning, scheming, and plotting? Is he just too busy selling DXS paintballs and VForce Vision Systems? We’ll keep you posted…)

INTERVIEW WITH LINDA “PSYCHO MOM” AMBLER, Tuesday, July 20, 2010:

1) Who have you selected as your Commanding Officer(s), and any other Right-Hand Staff that you will count on to carry out your strategies and master plan for this weekend’s MONSTER GAME at Hell Survivors?

PSYCHO MOM: “I haven't picked any officers - who ever signs up will report to me and I'll give them a chance to show me what they can do. My right hand, as always, will be my son, AJ, aka "Brain Dead", we've been playing together for 23 years and he knows what I want him to do before even I know.”

2) With the well known, tournament-minded, factory-backed, Brian Barno as General for the opponents Team, what particular approach will you use to counteract the decades of speedball experience and skill that Brian brings to the table?

PSYCHO MOM: “I have Blue and Crew running Yellow, and they will be clearing the road for me. Couldn't ask for better! I also have Weltman, Conan and the rest of Damage Inc. backing me up, as well as the Cajun Calvary, and a few surprises, can't give it all way now, can I?”

3) Regarding Big Games and Scenarios, have you ever played an active ROLE before? (Commander/General/Grand Poobah/Victim/Alien Leader/ etc.)

PSYCHO MOM: “I've led 12+ Monster Games™ at Hell Survivors®, a number of Wayne Dollack’s games and a few Buckeye Bashes, as well as Doc Johns games and Black Cats. I've lead more than 30 games, and lost only twice. Not too bad a record. I was also Mancow’s first in command at the William Shatner game in Joliet, we placed second.”

4) When and how did you get into Paintball?

PSYCHO MOM: “I started playing more than 23 years ago, and was told then that 'Broads don't belong in paintball'. I guess we've proven that bozo wrong!”

5) What were your favorite teams/games that you’ve played with, and why?

PSYCHO MOM: “I've played with more teams than I can remember; Battle Dragons, Psycho Squad, Venom and Joint Fury are just a few that spring to mind. I've also run with the Hell Survivor Mercenary Squad, I've known most of them since their first days at the field, great players who I'll be sending out to do some dirty work for me.”

6) What gives you confidence in winning this 2010 Monster Game?

PSYCHO MOM: “My experience in leading games, and the fact that Hell Survivors® has been my home field for almost a quarter of a century gives me a lot of confidence.”

7) To what main thing do you attribute your incredible record of success?

PSYCHO MOM: “I value my team, and never ask them to do something I wouldn't do myself. It's all about the team effort, not about personal glory. Just ignore those rumors that I've shot my own team for not charging on command...they are true for sure, but I haven't had to do that for some time now, guess my reputation preceeds me.”

8) How would you introduce yourself to Brian Barno, if he were here now?

PSYCHO MOM: “Hi Brian. I am a smart, tough old broad, and I invite your entire Red Team to bring their best game, cause I'm planning on sending you all home with your tails tucked between your legs. Make no mistake, just because I'm a grandma doesn't mean I've gone soft. Strategy has always been my strong point and I will have my Intel in place and running full force for the entire day Saturday.”

9) Any Sponsors you wish to name and thank?

PSYCHO MOM: My sponsors, whom I love with all my heart, include Hell Survivors®, Exotic Sportz® and Wayne and Jackie Dollack. I wasalso been privileged to be sponsored by Rose Griffith, when she had Unique Sporting (Unique Packs) and at one time, Zap Paintballs. Tippmann has also been very good to me, I love their products.

10) What are you doing now, as you last minute get-ready steps?

PSYCHO MOM: Polishing up my old boots, getting em ready to do some first class butt kicking! SEE YOU IN THE JUNGLE! Psycho Mom

Visit HellSurvivors dot com for details, directions and more.
DON'T MISS THIS WEEKEND'S EPIC 2010 MONSTER GAME™!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2010, 08:16 PM #2
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Reinforces the fact that I am on Yellow for a reason.

GO PSYCHO MOM!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:18 PM #3
hkarmy52
keep it at 90 boys! chris

hkarmy52 supports Cereal Killerz 2
hkarmy52 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hkarmy52 supports Team VICIOUS
h
Old 07-21-2010, 02:57 AM #4
Invictus07

Invictus07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Invictus07 supports Team VICIOUS
Invictus07 is an NCPA player
Invictus07 plays in the APPA D5 division
Indeed. Psycho-mom will lead us to victory!
"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld
Old 07-21-2010, 04:35 AM #5
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i always wanted to shoot my other mom anyways... lol love ya mom -cj-

ps. we still got your old mini mag ;P

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 AM #6
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

Just FYI, no generals have been chosen...

It's first come first serve, it could be anyone that shows up. Way to FAIL with the reporting...
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Free, quick, and easy money!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:40 AM #7
MaxMagnum

MaxMagnum is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSPaintball View Post
Just FYI, no generals have been chosen...

It's first come first serve, it could be anyone that shows up. Way to FAIL with the reporting...
We have some elected officials (Generals) this year.
It is something new for "2010"

We have done the same for TWC XII

Happy Hunting!

Max Magnum

www.ExoticSportz.com
www.HellSurvivors.com
Old 07-21-2010, 08:23 AM #8
Brian@ProcapsDirect

Brian@ProcapsDirect works for a Paintball manufacturer
Attn. Red Team

Anyone with some experience that would like to be a commanding officer for the Red team please PM me
www.gisportz.com /// www.gisportz.com
G.I. Sportz DIRECT - INTEGRITY, PRIDE and PERFORMANCE
Old 07-21-2010, 08:32 AM #9
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

I didn't know this. When was it changed to elected officials? It is probably a good idea considering the situation with Red team's generals last year.
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Old 07-21-2010, 02:13 PM #10
Brian@ProcapsDirect

Brian@ProcapsDirect works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
I didn't know this. When was it changed to elected officials? It is probably a good idea considering the situation with Red team's generals last year.
what happened last year?
www.gisportz.com /// www.gisportz.com
G.I. Sportz DIRECT - INTEGRITY, PRIDE and PERFORMANCE
Old 07-21-2010, 03:49 PM #11
goofy49er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian@ProcapsDirect View Post
what happened last year?
I am curious as well....or are you talking about general bob only coming on sunday to be general to pick mvp??
Old 07-21-2010, 03:55 PM #12
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

There were some guys that wanted general just so they got the Monster money and could use it how they wanted. They signed up, got the money, collected whatever else they could from other officers, then handed off their badges to other players. Then around halftime on Sat. I believe it was, there was an issue that one of our officers supposedly shot a younger player on red team. Then one of the guys that had taken over as general for the fools that just wanted the money got fed up and quit and we were left without a chain of command.

SUMMARY: Lots of drama and no real command structure for red team.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Old 07-21-2010, 04:00 PM #13
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

Breakout_Paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
There were some guys that wanted general just so they got the Monster money and could use it how they wanted. They signed up, got the money, collected whatever else they could from other officers, then handed off their badges to other players. Then around halftime on Sat. I believe it was, there was an issue that one of our officers supposedly shot a younger player on red team. Then one of the guys that had taken over as general for the fools that just wanted the money got fed up and quit and we were left without a chain of command.

SUMMARY: Lots of drama and no real command structure for red team.
Yes Quite redic. That was such a peeve of mine last year when people didn't care about how the team was ran. As a Colonel last year, I just may have been more useful that our generals in acting because most of the time, I knew more about the whole event and what was going on in-game than them. They straight up did not care and i'm happy to see we will have a structure in it this year so we can have a fighting chance. And yes...the drama in the Village....I hated that. Let's not have a repeat of it this year lol. Little kids...please listen to your ranking officer We don't wanna get knocked out because we have to spend 10 minutes arguing about the game without cover -_-
The Tall Man's Mafia
Be Red or Be DEAD. MMG @ Hell Survivors!

Ego7, Alien 09 Independence, Dynasty Tadao Ion
Old 07-21-2010, 04:04 PM #14
Breakout_Paintballer
Captain of Team Breakout

and it wasn't that I shot the kid...it's that the whole team thought the kid in there was a yellow player because he was hiding in there changing the flag back and forth. and once I left, all people saw was a barrel sticking out, so they shot. Common sense when you don't have anyone on your team within 15 feet of that bunker and Yellow is approaching from just north of that position.
The Tall Man's Mafia
Be Red or Be DEAD. MMG @ Hell Survivors!

Ego7, Alien 09 Independence, Dynasty Tadao Ion
Old 07-21-2010, 04:15 PM #15
Narf

Narf has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Red didnt have a problem with money last year cause I had it, I have had the money for the last 3 years. The problem was with the officers, hell Mechanic had to take over as General on Sunday due to the fighting amongst officers.

I am happy playing with my LT badge and making sure our missions get bought. And of course flying helis.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:59 PM #16
navillus
genius

navillus is playing at Living Legends V
navillus is playing at Living Legends VI
navillus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
navillus has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigMiller View Post
2) With the well known, tournament-minded, factory-backed, Brian Barno as General for the opponents Team, what particular approach will you use to counteract the decades of speedball experience and skill that Brian brings to the table?

PSYCHO MOM: “I have Blue and Crew running Yellow, and they will be clearing the road for me. Couldn't ask for better! I also have Weltman, Conan and the rest of Damage Inc. backing me up, as well as the Cajun Calvary, and a few surprises, can't give it all way now, can I?”
Blue's Crew doesn't stand a chance shooting against RTR, just saying.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:39 PM #17
goofy49er

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillus View Post
Blue's Crew doesn't stand a chance shooting against RTR, just saying.

if i am correct red also has the confederate army
Old 07-22-2010, 05:53 PM #18
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
rag tag, fubar is confirmed red, narf and his people. theirs going to be like 20 shirtless guys, this is going to be a blast.

yeeeeep were RED

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"

Last edited by CONFEDERATE ARMY : 07-22-2010 at 05:57 PM.