Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 PM #1
fox3091

Sheridan XTS Value and Opinions

I just stumbled upon an XTS on craigslist. Its the red splash version with expansion chamber and longer barrel. The guy has it list at 125 OBO, but I may be able to get it for substantially less.
So my question to you guys is, how much is reasonable for a this model, used, and how are the internals as far as reliability, consistency and efficiency?
fox3091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2010, 07:20 AM #2
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

Desperado_Ghost is playing at Living Legends V
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost posts videos on PbNation
Desperado_Ghost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
The XTS is a pretty solid marker. They are pretty reliable and are comparible to a tippmann 98/pro-carbine in terms of consistency & efficiency.

That model that you are reffering to is a XTSE-Nemesis and was the "higher end" XTS.

Again they are older and are no longer in production, so parts can be hard to find. I personally made alot of my spare parts since the mechanics of the marker are simple. Most of the parts are similar to those of other markers, such as a Brass Eagle detent can be fitted to work on the XTS.

Honestly, IMO, they are a bit nicer than a model 98 and are fun to play with. However, $125 is a bit too high for this IMO, I think somewhere around $80-$90 is fair.

If you can get it around that price range I mentioned above, then I say go for it.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM #3
adamspyder

I bought one from agun shop in Pennsylvania that wanted $125 and they took $50 for it. It's in almost new condition too. Make them an offer, it never hurts to try.

Paintballin' since 1986
C6, C1 & C2

If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
adamspyder is offline   Reply With Quote