PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 PM #1
PaintballTiller
I am Tiller-King Richard

Black and Red Invert Mini

I have for sale today a black and red invert mini with ups. It has a red cp sling trigger, a recently serviced tadao board, and a redz clamp on the feedneck. This gun comes with a red aluminum barrel and the players parts kit. Ill sell the Invert Carbon Fiber Nightstick for $40 more. i can throw in a proto primo hopper also.

I would like to sell it outright, but im looking for an upgrade. Dye or Eclipse 07 and up. 07 has to be in great condition and 08s+ need to be in ok condition. im willing to put some cash down for a trade.
make any offers, cash or guns. you can also text me at 479-264-7056 to make it faster.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 PM #2
paintballreppin44

paintballreppin44 supports Team VICIOUS
pm'd
Old 07-07-2010, 07:14 PM #3
big poppa fluff
old school thrill junkie

The gun looks clean. I might be interested, but I need a price to go bye first. Sorry, but i don't do offers, that's for eBay . If you got a video of the gun shooting that would be AWESOME. I've never seen how the Tadao board works in a mini so Im curious.

LMK.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:58 PM #4
PaintballTiller
I am Tiller-King Richard

yea this gun is very clean. the guy that had it before me kept all of his gear in good condition.
as for the video, ask and you shall receive. we are going to play saturday and ill take a camera. anything you want specifically? ill put some ropes, i can show you how to change the bps and modes if you like. just let me know.

as for the price, im pretty flexible. 275 starting price. again im flexible on it. im open to negotiations.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM #5
big poppa fluff
old school thrill junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballTiller View Post
yea this gun is very clean. the guy that had it before me kept all of his gear in good condition.
as for the video, ask and you shall receive. we are going to play saturday and ill take a camera. anything you want specifically? ill put some ropes, i can show you how to change the bps and modes if you like. just let me know.

as for the price, im pretty flexible. 275 starting price. again im flexible on it. im open to negotiations.
If you through in the Carbon fiber barrel and hopper I would do 275.00 shipped. If not 235.00 shipped. Of course I would still like to see the gun in action. I had a sunset orange/ blue mini but like a fool I sold it.

PM me what you think and the video when you get it.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:04 PM #6
PaintballTiller
I am Tiller-King Richard

Sold Sold Sold Sold