PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-05-2010, 01:04 PM #1
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Never Ending Gearbag Sale, Camo tippman A-5 1 of 1, hoppers, jersey, pants, shorts.

Last Updated ...... 2/6/11 11:30 am EST TIME

Rules for post
1. I will not ship first unless you have a HUGE amount of feedback and the deal is good.
2. Please be respectfull to myself and others that post
3. All prices include shipping (i ship parcel post, due to cost, unless you want to pay for shipping then please specify)
4. Offer trades or prices, But alwayse IM me as well, as i have it linked to my cell so i can reply FAST.....
5. All items are sold as is, described as accurate as possiable, and no refunds or returns period.
6. Paypal Verfied Address's only and PayPal... i will accept Money order but i wont ship till i recieve payment in hand.

Tippman A5 Custom painted camo, shots great and hard, original owner etched in a2 on the side on the
front but since i repainted the gun, it is HARDLY noticable, i have taken it to local pro shop and got it in
GREAT firing condition and set on the crono. 19" Tactical Barrel matching in matching paint will be included,
stock camo barrel is also included. 150.00 you pay shipping and paypal fees........ this is the only item im selling that you pay shipping, and i will ship with delivery confirmation and priority mail as well, unless you want another provider and ill be easly meet your needs of shipping since your paying for it...

Red Invert Avatar 8/10 condition, Bought last year on nation and kid shipped to myself, and broke the lens
during shipping because of poor handeling procuedures on his end, besides the lens cracked on ear , the
jewel fell off the front.. still in great shape and use as back to my i4's will be sold with extra snoke lens in
9/10 conditon as well, so yes you get a clear and a smoke lens... Foam in great shape
45.00 OBO shipped........

Old School JT paintball Jersey burnt orange color. size 2xl xxl. used condition i have no use for this.
10.00 OBO shipped........

Nexed black/grey paintball pants, has a few stains but no visiable tears that i can see, got in a trade
and have no use for these. size xl 38-42's 15.00 OBO shipped........

Brand new 32 degree jersey, size 2xl, red/silver color, I had recieved in a trade and have no use for
10.00 OBO shipped........

ViewLoader Evlution II completely rebuilt, With brand new battery door, new clear lid, new z board
installed, baiscaly a v3 eggy. 20.00 OBO shipped........

Trades??????? decent hopper like rotor, Possiable gun trade but please NO junk i may trade for a ion,
but must be the right trade for me. looking for mini or another mid to higher end gun...... etek, ego, mini,
ion, dmr, slg, autococker pumps or even autocockers mechanical....... just a few listed i am looking for....
and if you offer a ION... PLEASE realize its not worth what you have in the gun, its what the
resale value is on that gun...
Empire 08 liquid hinge pod pack 4+5 acid color, l/xl size, Stiffy Switch Kit AC threaded, Invert full size gearbag, 2xl and xl pants and jerseys. Velocity Jr with dye speed feed. MUST PAY LAWYER for a divorce please help a baller out!

Last edited by 213chrisp : 02-19-2011 at 07:59 PM. Reason: updating sales
213chrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2010, 01:14 PM #2
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Empire 08 liquid hinge pod pack 4+5 acid color, l/xl size, Stiffy Switch Kit AC threaded, Invert full size gearbag, 2xl and xl pants and jerseys. Velocity Jr with dye speed feed. MUST PAY LAWYER for a divorce please help a baller out!

Last edited by 213chrisp : 02-19-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:16 PM #3
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Last edited by 213chrisp : 02-19-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:17 PM #4
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bold

Last edited by 213chrisp : 08-13-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:18 PM #5
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bump

Last edited by 213chrisp : 01-23-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:21 PM #6
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

sold mask

Last edited by 213chrisp : 07-25-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:22 PM #7
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bump

Last edited by 213chrisp : 08-02-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:23 PM #8
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bump

Last edited by 213chrisp : 01-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 PM #9
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bump

Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 PM #10
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bump

Old 07-05-2010, 01:28 PM #11
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

barrel gone

Last edited by 213chrisp : 07-25-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:16 PM #12
lmumbower

I'll trade an upped ion and $100. for the A-5
lmumbower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:04 PM #13
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Send Me pics please. I am interested.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:31 PM #14
PBKING64

Prices

Pm me prices of white e vents and the vlocity
PBKING64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:42 PM #15
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

pm sent.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:31 AM #16
hpric (Banned)

dude, that is one nice paintjob
hpric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:27 AM #17
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

ty, took me a few days to do it, and has MULTIPLE coats of clear on it to prefect paint wearing off on all items on the gun, i love the way it came out, i was thinking about starting to sell the paint service, ship the gun to me and ill paint it camo and ship back, just the cost would have to be about 60 a gun, is it worth that is the question?
Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 PM #18
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Black Evetns Mask Sold
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM #19
TheBrink (Banned)

TheBrink owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Very legit guy... get him what he wants...
TheBrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM #20
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmumbower View Post
I'll trade an upped ion and $100. for the A-5
Send me pics, i am interested in your ion, and not sure if i can im you or not
Old 07-07-2010, 09:50 PM #21
213chrisp
"SPRAY and PRAY"

bumped
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.