Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-03-2010, 09:47 PM #1
Team Revelation

A little help

Maybe someone could help me. I have a question regarding this League. I am a team captain for a team that plays in the united states. I picked up a player from Thailand. he and i have some communication issues we are working out. In the meantime, does your League uses the APPA Id system. I believe the acronym is American Paintball Players Association and that should exclude this Leauge, but what system if any is used. Any help would be appreciated. We are a D3 team at best for PSP and do not want to waste this kids time if he is a true D1 player.

Thank you
NEPL

Thank you Boston Paintball
Team Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2010, 12:16 AM #2
flakeyjake

No they do not use the appa system for ranking players... there is no real system for doing this over there or i australia for that matter. I cant really comment on whether you would be wasting his time but d1 in the states and d1 in thailand are two different things...
flakeyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:09 AM #3
Shootkillwindgame

All the organizers of world cup asia 2011!
Greetings
I was there in langkawi i just want to ask a few unclear questions. But first of all this is best tournment in asia that i have been to. Here comes my questions first the turf is not very well laied. It has some cracks and bumps may i know why ? Second i observe some games which set of rules you follow? Third all divisions have limits on how many upper division players can go down to lower players?what i mean is for example division 3 the champion daiko have more than one division 1 players i read your rules only one allowed why is that ? I did my research and the other malaysian team grammaton won overall division 2 in malaysia local circuit? I am just curious why ? I am just humble player but every tournment should be fair not all about who can pay more. Every teams in asia i am sure can spend more money than others but why as one of the biggest organisers of paintball in asia allowing this to happen? If you can answers my questions it will be great so that me as a player can join with peace in your next tourenments.
Shootkillwindgame is offline   Reply With Quote