Old 11-13-2010, 11:01 AM #1
neuville21
Dirty Dirty

neuville21 helped look for balloons
neuville21 supports Team VICIOUS
neuville21 is for the Gunfight
neuville21 supports Sherwood Forest
Snowboard gearbag

Hey today I've got my forum youngblooooooood chillydog up for sale or trade. It is basically new. Got it for Christmans. Its really nice but i broke my ankle snowboarding during hockey season, and I'm a freshman on varsity, needless to say my coach was pissed!!!! So im gonna try to sell her or trade for a nice gun

Trades:
- Ego 9
- Ego 8
- Ego 7 + cash
- Dm7 up + cash
- DM9
- NT NT NT NT
- ANY HIGHEND
- LUXE

FOR THE RIGHT DEAL I WILL ADD MY PM8 or cash, such as an NT!!!!

Price : Board sells for $399 , bindings go for $170... so let's say $520 obo.

SPECS : Its basically new. Super nice, buttery flex, length 157, reverse camber technology ( slays the park, super on rails/boxes, soft landing of large kickers) ITS BEAST! i just have no use for it. bindings are Ride Ex franken, size l/xl. very comfy and and nice. OFFFER UPPP!

Also have a bonfire jacket size large $80

Helmet $20 a peice

spy goggles $60

offer on other things oh and i have salomon symbio boots size 11... $100

Old 11-16-2010, 12:23 PM #2
Bane2010
Haters gonna hate

i posted in your other thread....Crossy 45/45k, hydro good until 2013, trade for your boots
2009 GNU CHB (164), 2011 Ride DH (155), 2010 NeverSummer Revolver(156) will sell them all for the right prices (PM me)
Bane2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:47 PM #3
Earls_c

ego6

I'm new to the forum, but I'm in need of a good snow jacket. I've got a modded Ego6, and I'll throw in my halo and empire tank, since I'm getting out of PB.. say.. my ego, hopper, air, for the jacket and goggles + $250?
Earls_c is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.