PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-04-2010, 05:03 AM #1
Tzu

Tzu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Brand New Creed Question

Hey guys I just bought a brand new creed from aggressive sports. And i've been going through a lot of the posts and whatched all the tech vidoes. And I don't know if there is anything besides what I read about setting my tank up to the gun, (Saying if I'm shooting a low pressure tank or a high pressure. I'm shooting a high pressure ninja tank). I'm guessing the manual will explain how to set it up maybe? Not sure but any instruction would be nice so I can set the marker up to its full potential.

All so Eric. I saw that you said you setup all the markers that you sell off aggressive sports. Thus why I bought it off there . So I don't know if you're going to set it up, and I should just shoot it and mirror those settings after I strip it and clean it. Or if I should adjust my settings after I break the marker in after a "X" amount of paint through it. And how.

Thanks
-Aric
Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2010, 09:41 AM #2
tylr_byrd
Titan with a Creed

tylr_byrd is for the Gunfight
tylr_byrd is an NCPA player
tylr_byrd plays in the APPA D5 division
This came from another person asking a similar question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
You need to change your HPR input depending on your tank.

Once you're done that according to the manual(yes I want to you read it lol), set your dwell to 10ms and then adjust your LPR up until your gun cycles properly(with paint), and your velocity is consistent at the chrony. Then you're done. It's important to note that if you want max efficiency, using the .693 barrel with .680 paint won't help You want to under-bore for best efficiency. Or at least do the best you can with the barrel options you have.

If you get it set right most guys are getting anywhere from 1500-1800 rounds on a fill. That's pretty darn good. If you don't have the LP metal poppet in your gun, I also suggest you pick one up. It will give slightly better results.

As far as the popet goes, your gun SHOULD have it, I got mine a couple months ago and it came with one, so you should be fine.
Now as far as paint through the marker goes... The store I bought my creed from told me that after about the first 6 cases i should be fine. Once youve gone through 6, adjust your lpr down some then use the hpr to get the vlocity back up.

This is the information I was given. But I would also like to know from Eric if this is correct. Hope the tid bit up top helps you out.
tylr_byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:31 PM #3
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
If you're running a high pressure tank then screw your hpr adjustor in all the way then back it out 1.5turns.

After that turn your LPR up until your gun is shooting consistent(screw should be about flush). If you need to make any minor velocity adjustments after that you can do them at the HPR. Once your gun is well broken in then you can reset everything again.

I haven't lookded at my manual but the HPR settings are in there. I'm pretty sure.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:42 PM #4
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
As for all customers who are buying from aggressivesports. I personally set all pressures for High pressure tanks unless specified I will change my settings.

I do personally shoot one full hopper through each marker we sell at aggressive to asure everymarker is 100% tuned and ready to hit any field.
I do not change any settings in the marker except Dwell when I ship it.

And for you people who
Bought from other stores
You all get a working marker 100%
By I take care of our customers
A little more by going through the markers.

Eric
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:47 PM #5
Tzu

Tzu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Thanks guys! Excited to get my creed!
Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:47 PM #6
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
Shooting 4-6 cases though the marker would be ideal to do for any break in period.

Eric
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote