Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2010, 01:49 PM #1
-Malice

Photographers?

I see a bunch of "professional" photographs of players out there and I love them because the contrast in colors always make the pictures look great.
Anyone know if there will be someone taking photographs professionally at this event?

Since it's my first large scale event I'm not willing to bring my camera and setup for fear of it disappearing or getting damaged, otherwise I'd snap a couple.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2010, 02:02 PM #2
fulton0614

fulton0614 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
There usually are each year, the ones that have been there in the past usually set up a tent in the dead zone with a bunch of thumbnails of all of the images they have taken, you can buy separate photos or the entire event CD usually I believe.

Red/Black 08 EGO
Old 06-26-2010, 06:08 PM #3
-Malice

Oh, man I missed it, hopefully its available online.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:18 PM #4
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i dont think any were there this year. their was a few people with cameras on the field and off but chances are most of those pics wont make it to us

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"