Community Focus

Old 06-16-2010, 10:01 AM #1
phlemoe
livin'STRONG

phlemoe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
phlemoe supports DLX Technology
Air America fill station

Hey guys I am in need of help. I have a AA nitro fill rig for 6000# bottle. I bought some time back and it's great for our teams field. I was looking to find out who's running things for the AA brand. I want to have the reg. serviced to fill 4000 psi instead of 3000 psi. Reason being is ofcourse more air less filling. Any help needed just no smart stupid comments please.

Thanks

Badass Secondary Honorary, Super-Duper, Awesome, Superman Ain't Got **** On Them, (you get the point) Council:
1.phlemoe- BADASS With one Lung
2. Chuck Norris
phlemoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2010, 10:31 AM #2
krupasjeans
happy day

Air America is no longer around so you are going to have a hard time finding service for it. Maybe some else can step in here and verify or disprove this because this is completely heresay, but I thought I heard some of the Guerrilla Air people are old Air America employees. You might want to contact them and see if they have old parts laying around or can otherwise work on it for you.

I'm interested in knowing who, if anyone, can service Air America products because I've got an Apocalypse system and I'd be good to know if I ever need someone to work on it.

If nothing else, I&I sports stocks a bunch of rebuild kits for some their regs. Maybe you can find something that will work for fill stations; a lot of their parts ended up being swappable between different regs. Also, AA fill stations come up on eBay from time to time.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote