PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-05-2010, 10:27 AM #22
Newbietippmann
Beast

Newbietippmann owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Up the dwell, that might fix your problem with the bolt not firing.. Also with inconsistency, that's common on new guns. It will take a couple cases of pAint until the regulator is broken in, it's kinda like a car, you have to break in the gun.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:21 PM #23
of_men_and_angels

Is your leak coming from your barrel and around your grip frame? I am having this same problem with my vibe and i can't troubleshoot it. Sometimes it just leaks when i gas up,but mostly when i start firing fast. If I continue to fire or unscrew the tank and screw it back in the leak stops. If this is the same leak your having,have you fixed it yet?
eBay
MTGS
of_men_and_angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:54 AM #24
prettylou
Por favor nene!

prettylou donated to help Peyton Trent
prettylou is playing at Living Legends III
prettylou is playing at Living Legends V
prettylou supports DLX Technology
Valve seat is inside the regulator.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:29 PM #25
kudos2you

Quote:
Originally Posted by of_men_and_angels View Post
Is your leak coming from your barrel and around your grip frame? I am having this same problem with my vibe and i can't troubleshoot it. Sometimes it just leaks when i gas up,but mostly when i start firing fast. If I continue to fire or unscrew the tank and screw it back in the leak stops. If this is the same leak your having,have you fixed it yet?

I'll tell you what others have told me to do. First you need to identify exactly where the leak is coming from. Take off the grip frame then air it up. You should be able to see where it's coming from. Then we'll go from there.
kudos2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:17 AM #26
Jozy[H_Z]

Hello!
I've got a leak problem with my Sp-1 and I desperately seek help.
Last time when I was on a field a stop ring (numbered 9 on the Max-Flo reg manual http://images.hustlepaintball.com/Vo...0Regulator.pdf) fell from inside of my reg (strictly speaking it fell from under adjuster screw). Stop ring is twisted so it probably got screwed out. I don't know where should I put a new one because, nobody have dissasembled the lower part of the reg
My marker is now leaking from the top hole of the regulator -highlighted in red and I don't know how to stop it .

Please help!
Jozy[H_Z] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM #27
Newbietippmann
Beast

Newbietippmann owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lower the pressure. Your adjustment screw is too far in, causing the reg to trigger a safety.. Screw it all the way in (the adjustment screw, no pun intended) and then do 2 turns to the right (its reverse threaded). Gas it up, that should stop the leak.. and dont worry about the internal snap right... i lost mine 6 months ago.
Pm me if you need help
Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 AM #28
jrios1129
Coco

what is a good aftermarket regulator for the sp1?? im tired of the stock regulator it will mess up everytime i use it
jrios1129 is offline   Reply With Quote