View Poll Results: Which is better
ANSgear.com 47 65.28%
actionvillage.com 28 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM #190
NativePride22-90

NativePride22-90 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NativePride22-90 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I've ordered most of my stuff from here its they have a pretty good selection of gear for a pretty good price but the only thing I didn't like is when I ordered my Etek from there I got it in a different color from the regular makes and I ended up waiting about a month and a half for my gun to get to me but other than that its not that bad of place to order stuff.
NativePride22-90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2013, 07:51 PM #191
jammer63

jammer63 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ANS has great prices but if you live in the East, they are slow as hell with deliveries. If you chose anythign other than the standard shipping hoping to get it quicker, the price of shipping goes WAY up. I found a site I really like... Wicked Sports. They are in Florida and I normally recieve things in 3 days here in NY. If you need something in a hurry, order from Wicked, especially if you live in the East.
jammer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 PM #192
lxmott

lxmott owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lxmott supports Team VICIOUS
Ans has a great website but I called to ask about a jersey size and the lady told me to get a medium well I'm not a medium because it was like a dress. Then called to get a small and they wanted me to pay shipping both ways last time I order from them
lxmott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:28 PM #193
Mach1nE
NY Assassin

Mach1nE owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mach1nE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mach1nE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mach1nE has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmott View Post
Ans has a great website but I called to ask about a jersey size and the lady told me to get a medium well I'm not a medium because it was like a dress. Then called to get a small and they wanted me to pay shipping both ways last time I order from them
It's funny you say something like that. I had the complete opposite. I honestly never had an issue with ANS. I have bought from them several time and always had great customer support when I had questions or issues. I guess it just depends..