View Poll Results: Which is better
ANSgear.com 47 65.28%
actionvillage.com 28 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM #190
NativePride22-90

NativePride22-90 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NativePride22-90 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I've ordered most of my stuff from here its they have a pretty good selection of gear for a pretty good price but the only thing I didn't like is when I ordered my Etek from there I got it in a different color from the regular makes and I ended up waiting about a month and a half for my gun to get to me but other than that its not that bad of place to order stuff.
NativePride22-90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2013, 07:51 PM #191
jammer63

jammer63 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ANS has great prices but if you live in the East, they are slow as hell with deliveries. If you chose anythign other than the standard shipping hoping to get it quicker, the price of shipping goes WAY up. I found a site I really like... Wicked Sports. They are in Florida and I normally recieve things in 3 days here in NY. If you need something in a hurry, order from Wicked, especially if you live in the East.
jammer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:27 PM #192
lxmott

lxmott owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lxmott supports Team VICIOUS
Ans has a great website but I called to ask about a jersey size and the lady told me to get a medium well I'm not a medium because it was like a dress. Then called to get a small and they wanted me to pay shipping both ways last time I order from them
lxmott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:28 PM #193
Mach1nE
NY Assassin

Mach1nE owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mach1nE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mach1nE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mach1nE has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmott View Post
Ans has a great website but I called to ask about a jersey size and the lady told me to get a medium well I'm not a medium because it was like a dress. Then called to get a small and they wanted me to pay shipping both ways last time I order from them
It's funny you say something like that. I had the complete opposite. I honestly never had an issue with ANS. I have bought from them several time and always had great customer support when I had questions or issues. I guess it just depends..
Old 08-10-2015, 07:40 PM #194
Skagz

I have ordered from many different sites and like a dork, I categorize and score each online store for customer service, speed, selection, prices and availability. Rockstartactical.com (5/5) outshined all others by acing every category. The worst...hustlepaintball.com. Sites tested other than those two were ansgear(4/5), discountpaintball(3/5), airsoftgi(4/5) and paintballonline(3/5). I never recieved my order from hustle (1/5)
Skagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:42 PM #195
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagz View Post
I have ordered from many different sites and like a dork, I categorize and score each online store for customer service, speed, selection, prices and availability. Rockstartactical.com (5/5) outshined all others by acing every category. The worst...hustlepaintball.com. Sites tested other than those two were ansgear(4/5), discountpaintball(3/5), airsoftgi(4/5) and paintballonline(3/5). I never recieved my order from hustle (1/5)
Please stop posting this same message on dead threads. Right now you are looking like an employee for some competing company

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:09 AM #196
dbroncosman42
Houston Heat Superfan

dbroncosman42 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
buy local, people
Old 08-12-2015, 09:11 AM #197
Kcoda16

If only there was somewhere local within two hours
Kcoda16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:53 AM #198
Emeritis Glaciem

Every time i get gear i use ANS never once had a problem, fantastic customer service from my experiences.
Emeritis Glaciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:12 AM #199
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I had to file a charge back on my credit card for a product ANS charged me for but never shipped. When I called CS they wanted to charge me a 15% restocking fee for a product they never shipped.

Credit card company sided with me 100% and forced a full refund.

Buyer beware of Online purchases from ANS especially if your on the east coast.

Buy local when you can. Www.paintballgateway.Com has always been amazing for the things I can't get local.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:58 PM #200
SEMO

Recently made 3 orders with no real issue. One item was discontinued and I had to get a different item, but no big deal.

I am awaiting my 3rd order to come in and don't expect there to be any problems.

I have called them and found the customer service to be good.

I will definitely use them again.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:44 PM #201
Spinnaz

Spinnaz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz supports DLX Technology
Spinnaz supports Empire
I've used ANS multiple times with no real issue. Only issue I've ever really had was them sending me one of their little bundles that was missing a hex set. Nothing really to write about. The one time I've dealt with their customer service was when I tried to order a silver XVR from Tippmann, but they didn't have anymore and somebody from ANS called me to tell me Tippmann was working with them to get my order resolved with a new color. She was definitely very pleasant to talk to as well.
Spinnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:17 PM #202
safariguy5
Always use Jakob's

Annual Supporting Member
safariguy5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
safariguy5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
safariguy5 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
safariguy5 supports Empire
One thing about ANS is that they have a great selection of stuff. I couldn't get a skull E-flex from my local store, but ANS had them in stock.
safariguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 02:39 PM #203
GZFAN35
Old School

has been a member for 10 years
GZFAN35 is playing at Living Legends VII
GZFAN35 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
GZFAN35 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMO View Post
Recently made 3 orders with no real issue. One item was discontinued and I had to get a different item, but no big deal. I am awaiting my 3rd order to come in and don't expect there to be any problems. I have called them and found the customer service to be good. I will definitely use them again.
This happened to me this past week, spoke to a customer service rep and it was taken care of quickly and I got it within two days from across the country.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:28 PM #204
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
still havent received my sniper. dont know how long anno takes, but that seems to be the go to thing ive been getting from the emails ive exchanged. i placed the order on the 30th of july, got the elbow pads i ordered that following monday and was told the gun would ship later that week. then i was told midway through the next week,that it would ship earlier that following week. emailed them last friday and got the same "as soon as the gun comes back from anno, it will be reassembled and shipped. expect it mid week."

and here we are on friday of the 3rd week ive been waiting for it, with no sign of it.

they do reply very quickly to emails, but this is souring me on using them for anything in the future.
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 01:10 AM #205
AdamBombC5
Michael Adamson

Annual Supporting Member
AdamBombC5 is BST Trusted
AdamBombC5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AdamBombC5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AdamBombC5 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I always see posts from disgruntled customers saying that they hate ANS and how they have terrible customer service and yada yada yada. I have no clue why.

I have placed upwards of 30+ orders from ANS and every single one of them were handled perfectly. All of my orders were in perfect condition, just as described, and arrived promptly. I have never had ANY problems with ANS.

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party. Brick Tamland
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
AdamBombC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:58 AM #206
paintballcrazy94

paintballcrazy94 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
paintballcrazy94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I used to order from ANS quite a pit and I'm in Canada. Basically I just order soft goods from them because don't want any hassle when the package goes through customs. I have never had any issues with them, cant comment on there customer service because I've never needed to contact them since everything was so smooth and flawless.

I see they now have free shipping to Canada so I will have to take advantage of that soon, if only our dollar wasnt so bad..

And for the people saying buy local.. example: an Empire jersey I was looking at cost $39USD on ANS but if I go local that jersey costs $130CDN!! ... even with the horrible exchange rate for us that is CRAZY, saving almost $80CDN on the jersey. local? No way, I can't pay those prices.

ANS will always have my business for soft goods.