Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2015, 04:07 PM #1
New to Edmonton, Need Field Tips

Last edited by Classypashy : 11-27-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Classypashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM #2
JordanPischke has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Erm... k well I see you edited it, but I will reply anyway and recommend some fields since I live around Edmonton. I personally love young guns because during the main season they offer lots of events and organized group play/club play that is organized and ran by the owner Brandon. He even plays with you sometimes too! I find it's a great place to play with a great amount of fields. They are outdoor only and at the moment I don't think the airball field is set up, because they moved the bunkers for the tippmann challenge event, but I know they were talking about possibly setting up a regulation air ball field. There is also PAG which has an outdoor field and an indoor speedball field. I haven't been there yet but I have heard good things about it. If you are willing to travel a bit I have gone to Outcast Society Paintball in red deer and had a great time there. Actually ended up borrowing the owners personal gun to use for a bit at the end of the day! Great group of regulars there and my only complaint is when first showing up there you are a little lost because there aren't any signs for the proshop really but the owner was working around the entrance and pointed me in the right direction right away. There is also silver creek near Camrose which has a great setup and a good group of regulars.
JordanPischke is offline   Reply With Quote