This is to all photograhers and media wishing to cover the GPL/MAPL events. Here are just a few rules....
1) You MUST be approved by myself or Rick Carver to be able to cover any event. Without this approval, you will not be allowed on the fields. NO Photographer or Videographer may advertise or post that they are covering the event prior to this approval or you may be denied media access simply for not following the rules stated here.
2) NO photographer or videographer is allowed to cover a (any) particular team(s). If you are approved to photograph the event, you must make every effort to cover every team.
3) NO Photographer or videographer can be hired by any one or number of teams. Again, you must make every effort to cover each team.
4) All Photogrpahers who are approved must follow the rules of the refs. If at any time a referee feels you are impeeding the game somehow, they have every right to ask you to leave the field, the ref will make sure the admin staff is aware of the situation and you may not be allowed to photograph any longer.
5) Any and all Media may not approach the referee's with photographs or video taken in regards to calls made on the field.
6) All Media must sign a waiver before entering the fields of play on date of event.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me further.