I'll try to take some weight off Nicoles shoulder and help out here, if you don't mind of course, Nicole.
EDIT: ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I ANSWERED PERTAIN TO SC VILLAGE, NOT HSP, HSP DOES NOT HAVE BYOP UNLESS IT'S A FRIDAY (I think). Refer to this for HSP price and info: http://www.hollywoodsports.com/PAGES/about.html
1. FPS limit is no more than 285. If you're caught at 300 you're asked to turn it down, 330-350 you're asked to leave the field (too dangerous).
2. Hard to answer, weather is different every week, but if you're using HPA there shouldn't be any spikes in velocity (heck, even with co2 at SC village I have never seen an issue with it).
3. They do refill tanks. $10 all day refills for both CO2 and HPA, $7 for half day fills (12 pm - 4 pm is half day, 9 a.m - 4 p.m is full day). Keep in mind, Co2 fills aren't self serve, so you have to find a fill station with someone operating it, which isn't a problem at SC. Tank size doesn't matter, the price is always the same.
4. Yes, SC is BYOP (Bring your own paint). Paint there varies, their inexpensive paint is $35 + tax for a case of 1600 (not 2000).
5. Semi auto only. If you're using ramping make sure no more than one ball breaks on a person (that's the rule even if you're using semi). No 3 shot or full auto.
Hope that helps.