PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-11-2012, 12:00 PM #1
grants89

Gearbag sale

Hi, selling a bunch of stuff that I dont use anymore from my gearbag. Conditions and descriptions of items listed below pic.
Rules:
1. Offer fair prices, but most everything is negotiable.
2. If you flame or give me attitude, Ill report you; just be nice it isnt hard
3. Dont lowball please, my prices are pretty good as is
4. Post then pm, it helps me out alot. but definitely send a pm I will get back to you quickly.
5. Dont do the whole "pm me your lowest" nonsense. The price is there make me an offer.
6. If you are pm-ing me working out a deal, respond quickly. Its annoying waiting 10 hours for a response.
7. I accept Paypal only, I dont pay shipping. I do cover Paypal fees. I dont ship first if I decide to trade. I may only have two + feedback, but I am here to sell stuff, not steal yours.
8. Everything is in the condition advertised, and I test and CLEAN everything before I ship.

oh, and I have listed descriptions of products below the pic, please read those if interested in anything.
Now for the pic: (and if you cant view this please tell me, I have had problems with this) sorry for the poor quality, I can send better pics upon request.

Last edited by grants89 : 05-16-2012 at 04:30 PM.
grants89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2012, 12:00 PM #2
grants89

Ninja carbon fiber 90/45 tank w/ blue rhino cover: Tank is in good condition (small scatches only) and cover has some wear but is in pretty good shape. Birth date on tank is 06/09 WANT: $135 OR trade for a 45/45 or a 50/45 tank (trade preferred)

Tippmann 98 w/ cyclone hopper and response trigger installed: In great working condition, internals flawless. Paint worn on the outside.
WANT: $90

Stainless steel freak back (ion threaded): great condition, has some barely noticeable thread scratching, but otherwise perfect. 2 inserts as well.
WANT: $35 for back, $7 each for insert.

Stock ion bolt: flawless, no problems at all.
WANT: $20

Stock ion reg w/ with sleeve cover, no problems at all and minor scratching.

Stock ion grip frame: This thing is pretty worn and would need to be re-painted; however all the screws are good and are not stripped.
WANT: $10

Cyclone bottom part hopper: works fine, no problems except its missing the feed rake where it connects to the gun (a 5 dollar part, can provide link for a buyer)

Ion black body covers, brand new (2 of them):
WANT: $10 for 1 cover

3 CO2 tanks, all out of hydro but should work fine, and a camo cover for a 20 oz tank.
WANT: $1 per tank, $3 for cover

Pure energy air coil, great condition works perfectly.

8 black ~75rd pods, great condition
WANT: $3 per pod.

3 pod packs, no pods with them.
Camo one, nice condition except for the buckle in front, warped a little and if too much pressure is put on it itl unclip, a clip replacement (cheap piece of plastic) should fix that: $10
Other two pod pack: $5 each

AIRSOFT STUFF:
G36C ECHO: This a MINT condition airsoft gun, shoots 390 fps with .20 i believe, and has full auto (cant remember exact stats for it) This is a very nice airsoft gun, and shoots very well. This is the one item I wont negotiate very much with. Only problem with it is if you shoot crap BB through it, it will jam, so if you buy this don't shoot **** through it.
WANT: $150 for gun alone w/ one battery and charger (btw every echo airsoft gun I look up has a minimum price tag of around 200 new, certainly nothing close to 150)

Red dot scope: missing front cap, (idiot brother) but otherwise perfect condition. Has adjustable red and green dot, and sight is adjustable (needs new battery).

Red dot sight: This is a mil-spec sight, worth 100 new. However it got something on it and is sticky, cant scratch it off. Otherwise works great, need s new battery.
WANT: $30

2 batteries: (green one goes with gun) all 1100 or 1200 mAh or whatever units airsoft batteries use, all I know is that its alot for an airsoft gun. The long black battery goes with an ECHO mp7 i believe.
WANT: $20 for each

3 low cap mags (50 rods each i think): great condition except the link pieces that make the clips join together are missing on one or two. doesnt affect how they work at all.
WANT: $5 apiece.

Thats all people thanks for looking and offer up please!

Last edited by grants89 : 05-11-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:20 PM #3
ammoeller
its morphin time

ammoeller is playing at Living Legends VII
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ammoeller supports Team VICIOUS
what bores are the inserts you have for the freak barrel? pm me with info if you would please.
ammoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 PM #4
grants89

pm'd
Old 05-13-2012, 10:31 AM #5
grants89

silver insert sold and airsoft stuff is pending! thanks for offers and keep em up!

Last edited by grants89 : 05-16-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:16 PM #6
ammoeller
its morphin time

ammoeller is playing at Living Legends VII
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ammoeller supports Team VICIOUS
thanks for the quick easy sale man. Much appreciated
ammoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:43 PM #7
Mjohnson12

pm'd
Mjohnson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.