Old 08-05-2014, 07:21 AM #1
randy woodland

GLS #6 Results !

randy woodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2014, 08:30 AM #2
randy woodland

Well the day was a little warm but what a fantastic day over all, we completed 124 games in just under 7 hrs, as teams were on the ball and ready pretty much when their games were up, so I would like to say great job guys and even the new teams to the series quickly got the hang of it. I know everything didn't run perfectly, but it was dang close and it was all because of the great teams doing their part The games were probably the best overall so far this yr. as the layout made for longer than normal games and teams were able to hold their own even after losing a player. The only bad thing about the layout I would say is the amount of paint players were shooting, I stopped counting up the empty boxes after I hit 200 even though their weren't many more, but non the less I would say that this events paint consumption is not the norm by far and that I would hate to c the teams paint bill that will b playing it at the national event.
I was impressed with all the teams sportsmanship even though we made a couple tough calls and didn't get some players out soon enough because some paint was hard to c, so that kind of goes both ways, so I would recommend a bright fill to make sure we don't miss a hit so easily.
Can't believe we ran out of food, but then again I never expected so many spectators, kind of brought back the memories of the glory days when we would pack this place, will make sure I buy allot more for the next event so I can eat also but I hope everyone enjoyed the change of menu lol
I hope to c many of u at the next event and just remember that Trophy teams who play 3 events + finals will b in on the xtra prizes that we have gathered up from the xtra money from each event as we put everything from the event into something that the teams reap in some sort of way, these prizes will b free raffle prizes only and will not b determined by how u place, so every team that qualifies will get 3 tickets and we will give the prizes away at lunch.
thanks again everyone

on a side note, both div. had playoffs, that's how tight the competition was
Old 08-06-2014, 08:38 AM #3
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 12:23 AM #4
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 12:25 AM #5
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 12:39 AM #6
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 01:03 AM #7
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
aimeagle21 is a Supporting Member
aimeagle21 plays in the PSP
aimeagle21 posts videos on PbNation
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
aimeagle21 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Good times indeed Randy! Great job again to all the teams and thanks for not giving me to much grief reffing!

Dig'n the pics!
Colors Paintball Great Lakes Series
Fierce Photography!
Old style trust
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:23 PM #8
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 02:25 PM #9
randy woodland

Old 08-08-2014, 02:26 PM #10