PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-03-2010, 03:15 AM #43
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan58 View Post
Ill be a short mexican guy any day of the week over a big, dumb, metro fluffer fatass. Im not big? K. Im ****in tiny. Im so weak too. Im just average. Lots of guys lift what I do. Especially at my size. Im not shredded? What is your idea of shredded exactly? Im not boxing lean but Im not fat either. Not like you. Take some more clen to save your ***, its no big deal right? You can gold plate a turd, its still a piece of **** just like your honda. You dont have to be scared of me, I dont really give a ****. Youre just a bro douche trainer who rides genetics.
didnt say you were tiny, or weak. like i said you look the average dude that is into lifting.. You arent huge by any means. and like i said you arent shredded instead of big. so your build is just average.. You come on here and talk **** to everyone and demand respect. i might give you props if you werent such a ***** the way u act on here. no one gives you the respect u want in real life so you must make up for it and try to act cool on here and act like you know it all.

like i said you can talk **** about my car all day it will never bother me. if it did i could sell it and buy three of your cars maybe 4. but at the end of the day it will handle better, stop faster and accell faster then mostly any car for the money. if i had 80k to drop on a car i wouldnt be driving it but until then im happy with what i have. And my dd is plenty nice. put my civic aside and i still drive a way nice car then you. and i just bought a bike..

EDIT. i dont know how you ragging on my genetics is even vailid. that sounds like an excuse to me. Is that how you sleep at night. by all means do what u gotta do. ive made strong gains in my lifts and size by working out hard. my routine is solid, ive learned from lots of guys that have been doing this forever.
1992 Civic Street

Last edited by Twenty4/7_Ep3 : 06-03-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2010, 03:59 AM #44
Spartan58 (Banned)

Yeah man, I look totally average, like all the other guys in the gym. Anyways, just because other idiots place value on your hunk of **** doesnt mean anything. I like my truck just fine. It doesnt suck up my entire paycheck, starts everytime, and hauls around whatever I need to take, all for 1500 bucks. I can guaruntee that I could take a fox body and rape your **** in any category for all the money you drop on your rice turd. I talk all the **** I want on here because I really just dont care that much and some people need to hear it. Like you. Shut up.

Last edited by Spartan58 : 06-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Spartan58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:17 AM #45
LGB (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan58 View Post
Ill be a short mexican guy any day of the week over a big, dumb, metro fluffer fatass. Im not big? K. Im ****in tiny. Im so weak too. Im just average. Lots of guys lift what I do. Especially at my size. Im not shredded? What is your idea of shredded exactly? Im not boxing lean but Im not fat either. Not like you. Take some more clen to save your ***, its no big deal right? You can gold plate a turd, its still a piece of **** just like your honda. You dont have to be scared of me, I dont really give a ****. Youre just a bro douche trainer who rides genetics and doesnt work hard. And seriously, I think your middle school just called wanting their gay ****ing insults back. In fact, maybe you should post some more back shots where we see no definition or change.

Shut the **** up. No one ever listens or heeds the advice, its stupid to give it. If they were serious, they wouldnt be posting in an off topic sub section of a forum and would be learning it for themselves. Idiot.
LGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 AM #46
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGB View Post
[IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6761/highhorsev.jpg[.IMG]

Shouldn't you be lifting things that are embarrassingly low for how long you've been at this?

Last edited by Spartan58 : 06-03-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:19 AM #47
LGB (Banned)

Shouldn't you be back on that horse, we all know your arms can't reach a keyboard from way up there.
LGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:27 AM #48
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

ITT Validation issues.

And lulz.
Jlausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:29 AM #49
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGB View Post
Shouldn't you be back on that horse, we all know your arms can't reach a keyboard from way up there.
How does it feel to know that all the "work" youve put in so far is easily surpassed by people who've started lifting in the last few months? I might be short, but at least Im not a *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlausen View Post
ITT Validation issues.

And lulz.
Oh shut up. What the **** have you ever done. Get out.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:30 AM #50
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

It's true. Big men talking big to cover up scared little boys inside.

It's okay, I understand.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:33 AM #51
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
It's true. Big men talking big to cover up scared little boys inside.

It's okay, I understand.
Yeah, you figured it all out. Youre a ****ing scholar. See, thats one of those statements that isnt true, but if you argue against it it just gains credence. So Ill just tell you to shut the **** up and get out.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 AM #52
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

Well then I just get my validation, and you still look angry and bitter.

and...

umad
Old 06-03-2010, 08:39 AM #53
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
Well then I just get my validation, and you still look angry and bitter.

and...

umad
If thats how you really believe it is, sure, why not.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 AM #54
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
I am SO glad I clicked on this thread

Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 AM #55
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
what is this ****?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:16 AM #56
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

This is Joe not being able to take his own medicine.

High horse pic made me laugh inside.
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 10:36 AM #57
05 ProStock
ΦΔΘ

Taylor Lautner here. This thread is great for people that want to get big, but not bodybuilder big.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:58 AM #58
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
this is what happens when people take themselves too seriously.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 AM #59
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

I think joe is proving the Napoleon complex....

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:18 AM #60
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
when did i say i was something? all i said is im trying to look better for women? ive never said i was something im not on this forum at all. im not a cocky person irl or on here. you on the other hand talk like you deserve respect on here too.. you and joe are just on opposite sides of the spectrum.
if you comment about the girls im into. im not gonna turn this into an e bragging match

Quote:
i dont think you wanna get in on this. no reason for you to have hair to gel because its a 90% chance you are a virgin.. or your banging a girl that is equally as fat as you so thats just as bad..

Quote:
but im pretty sure the girls im into are accepted by the majority of guys as hot.. not gonna post pics because thatd be dumb and you have no reason to beleive me. but i have posted pics of girls ive been with on here with nothing but good responses. my ex actually has a name here and was trying to make me look bad for posting a pic of her on here lol.

another thing. when have you seen a pic of me in normal cloths? idk how youd know if i look like a *** or not? just because of my "gel hair" lol

I bet you own Ed Hardy shirts and hats dont you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
didnt say you were tiny, or weak. like i said you look the average dude that is into lifting.. You arent huge by any means. and like i said you arent shredded instead of big. so your build is just average.. You come on here and talk **** to everyone and demand respect. i might give you props if you werent such a ***** the way u act on here. no one gives you the respect u want in real life so you must make up for it and try to act cool on here and act like you know it all.

Fact of the matter is Joe knows more about this **** then you do, and knows what it takes to be ripped, big, etc. You just come in here asking us about HGH and what kind of gear you should be taking and oh yea, you still aint ****. If Joe is only average wtf does that you make you? Sub par?

Quote:
like i said you can talk **** about my car all day it will never bother me. if it did i could sell it and buy three of your cars maybe 4. but at the end of the day it will handle better, stop faster and accell faster then mostly any car for the money. if i had 80k to drop on a car i wouldnt be driving it but until then im happy with what i have. And my dd is plenty nice. put my civic aside and i still drive a way nice car then you. and i just bought a bike..

You're soo cool. I dont know anyone that has 2 cars and a bike.

You automatically attempt to validate yourself by claiming you do it for the ladies, the girls you're into are hot, and that you make enough money to own a ****ty project civic, a tsx (woopdeee ****ing doo), and a bike. You wanna talk about being on a high horse....good god.

Quote:
EDIT. i dont know how you ragging on my genetics is even vailid. that sounds like an excuse to me. Is that how you sleep at night. by all means do what u gotta do. ive made strong gains in my lifts and size by working out hard. my routine is solid, ive learned from lots of guys that have been doing this forever.

Cool story hansel.

tl:dr You're a toolbox.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 PM #61
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post

I bet you own Ed Hardy shirts and hats dont you?

Fact of the matter is Joe knows more about this **** then you do, and knows what it takes to be ripped, big, etc. You just come in here asking us about HGH and what kind of gear you should be taking and oh yea, you still aint ****. If Joe is only average wtf does that you make you? Sub par?

You're soo cool. I dont know anyone that has 2 cars and a bike.

You automatically attempt to validate yourself by claiming you do it for the ladies, the girls you're into are hot, and that you make enough money to own a ****ty project civic, a tsx (woopdeee ****ing doo), and a bike. You wanna talk about being on a high horse....good god.

Cool story hansel.

tl:dr You're a toolbox.
1. never owned anything ed hardy. and i dont wear hats. havent worn one since 4th grade little league. i wear normal cloths. get jeans at like pac sun.. i have express button ups when the occasion is right.. other then that i wear like nike tshirts and other normal ****. i dont know how i ever got this guido image.. the pic of me in a my prom tuxedo started this? because thats how i dress everyday i guess..

I never brought up my vehicles in this sub forum ever. talk about high horse? do you have comprehension problems. this dude rags on my civic all the time in feable attempts at "making fun of me" when we are talking about fitness. he's like a child and has the debate skills of a 15 year old. "youre a *****, civics are gay so you are gay" come one grow up.

and how am i validating myself with the ladies. when have i ever said i "get all the girls" you said that all the girls you go for would call me a *** and rightfully so.. and i said that i dont care about your girls bc the girls i go for are pretty widely excepted as hot from most males so why should i be worried about your girls.

I swear when you read things you make **** up in your head. you must be angry or something...

and back to you. you think you are a know it all also.. like i said other end of the spectrum. you are so quick to tell people they arent **** but you are no better then anyone on here. worse if you ask me. idk where i have said i am **** but you sure post on here like you are so sort of badass. In one post you said you still look better then most of the people on here? how the **** so? you are obese, like not healthy. no one wants to look like you. if i had to choose today if i wanted to look like you are like euro boy for the rest of my life and i couldnt change it id pick him. atleast then i could just go about my life normally and be a regular dude. be active and healthy. outside of the gym you are just a fatass. 99% of people dgaf what u bench, theyd rather be skinny. you talk down to everyone on here as if you need some respect. like i said other end of the spectrum as you. you must not get that respect in real life and try to act e cool on here.

all this comes down to you making **** up in your head. you rag on me for things that never happened and dont exist. if someone talks **** about my car and i say i dont care that doesnt mean im bragging about my car lol. i never bring it up in here.
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 PM #62
ChaoticReign Pbt
Invulnerable

Lulz at hair gel and also at claiming that Joe's build is average. 24, your build is far more average. I see tons of strong chubby guys at the gym that never got dedicated enough to lean up. The weight they move is impressive but their build definitely is not.

Toy: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-14. DD: Stock 1996 5SPD XJ.

Fitchburg State College
ChaoticReign Pbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 PM #63
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticReign Pbt View Post
Lulz at hair gel and also at claiming that Joe's build is average. 24, your build is far more average. I see tons of strong chubby guys at the gym that never got dedicated enough to lean up. The weight they move is impressive but their build definitely is not.
the difference is i never have claimed to be impressive. ever. why would i claim that i dont think it myself. joe on the other hand thinks he is some gift to the working out scene. and talks on here like we should all suck his dick. no one would look twice at him in any gym but maybe a planet fitness.. even then im sure there are 50 other dudes in better shape then him. Im simply just telling him to stfu and stop acting like a hardass when he is in no position to act like one..
1992 Civic Street