Jlausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2010, 12:07 AM #23
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan58 View Post
Hes a big baby *****, lifting and acting. /Thread.
oh the irony.
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:59 AM #24
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
oh the irony.
If youre trying to call me a ***** in my lifting and acting...wow. And if youre trying to call me a *****, I think you should look in the mirror. For so many reasons. In fact, I suggest you drink a tall glass of shut the **** up. Youre a big baby ***** and it doesnt matter how much you lift, youre a fat piece of **** that just has those european genetics that give you lifts. Youre just a bro knowledge, know nothing fatass who thinks because his 50% capacity happens to be much higher than everyone, that he has a valid opinion. Add in your guido spiked hair with ******y hatchback hondas and you have yourself a tool ladies and gentlemen. Shut the **** up. Ive about ****ing had it with the people in this subforum. There is no one left from the originals and no one else does anything besides dick around.

Last edited by Spartan58 : 06-03-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Spartan58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:12 AM #25
The Situation (Banned)

Quote:
If youre trying to call me a ***** in my lifting and acting...wow. And if youre trying to call me a *****, I think you should look in the mirror. For so many reasons. In fact, I suggest you drink a tall glass of shut the **** up. Youre a big baby ***** and it doesnt matter how much you lift, youre a fat piece of **** that just has those european genetics that give you lifts. Youre just a bro knowledge, know nothing fatass who thinks because his 50% capacity happens to be much higher than everyone, that he has a valid opinion. Add in your guido spiked hair with ******y hatchback hondas and you have yourself a tool ladies and gentlemen. Shut the **** up. Ive about ****ing had it with the people in this subforum. There is no one left from the originals.
Lol roid rage.

Dude I actually thought for a second that you were trying to act like Taylor Lautner but then I realized that you were serious. ****'s funny either way you look at it. Lulz
The Situation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:23 AM #26
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
Lol roid rage.

Dude I actually thought for a second that you were trying to act like Taylor Lautner but then I realized that you were serious. ****'s funny either way you look at it. Lulz
I like you making a troll account to talk **** instead of posting on your real one. Its pathetic. ****s funny either way you look at it. Lulz.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:37 AM #27
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
If youre trying to call me a ***** in my lifting and acting...wow. And if youre trying to call me a *****, I think you should look in the mirror. For so many reasons. In fact, I suggest you drink a tall glass of shut the **** up. Youre a big baby ***** and it doesnt matter how much you lift, youre a fat piece of **** that just has those european genetics that give you lifts. Youre just a bro knowledge, know nothing fatass who thinks because his 50% capacity happens to be much higher than everyone, that he has a valid opinion. Add in your guido spiked hair with ******y hatchback hondas and you have yourself a tool ladies and gentlemen. Shut the **** up. Ive about ****ing had it with the people in this subforum. There is no one left from the originals and no one else does anything besides dick around.
id rather be at 50% of my capacity then a mexican midget at 100% of my capacity. by that logic i should suck a dudes dick that is 100 lbs and benches 160. you make me lulz. i dont claim to be anything special. never have. but you on the other hand think you are some god to the workout relm. you arent big, you arent shredded. so wtf are you. look like a regular guy that works out. nothing more. and you question my knowledge. point out something that i say is wrong sometime..

you talking about my car, hair and whatever else you wanna say makes you look retarded. since when does someone that styles their hair become a guido? i use like a dime sized amount of paste. and you can hate on my car all you want. at the end of the day its nicer then what you drive so whats the deal?

and that isnt my account. im not afraid of a mexican midget on the internet..
1992 Civic Street

Last edited by Twenty4/7_Ep3 : 06-03-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:51 AM #28
Nikilwig
Double Up

Nikilwig plays in the PSP
Nikilwig is for the Gunfight
You should do something about it then, or stop coming here. I'm sure some people would appreciate your advice/input instead of you becoming part of the problem.

Have you shot a Vangaurd Demon yet?
Vanguard Demon | NXE | GI SPORTZ | Ninja Paintball | Warzone Paintball | Shadow Barrels | RAZA
Nikilwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:57 AM #29
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
id rather be at 50% of my capacity then a mexican midget at 100% of my capacity. by that logic i should suck a dudes dick that is 100 lbs and benches 160. you make me lulz. i dont claim to be anything special. never have. but you on the other hand think you are some god to the workout relm. you arent big, you arent shredded. so wtf are you. look like a regular guy that works out. nothing more. and you question my knowledge. point out something that i say is wrong sometime..

you talking about my car, hair and whatever else you wanna say makes you look retarded. since when does someone that styles their hair become a guido? i use like a dime sized amount of paste. and you can hate on my car all you want. at the end of the day its nicer then what you drive so whats the deal?

Fail.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:59 AM #30
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Fail.
yeah i fail because i put gel in my hair... good logic.

i dont think you wanna get in on this. no reason for you to have hair to gel because its a 90% chance you are a virgin.. or your banging a girl that is equally as fat as you so thats just as bad..
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 03:00 AM #31
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Quote:
yeah i fail because i put gel in my hair... good logic.

i dont think you wanna get in on this. no reason for you to have hair to gel because its a 90% chance you are a virgin.. or your banging a girl that is equally as fat as you so thats just as bad..

I'm sorry, did you just call me fat muffin top?
Old 06-03-2010, 03:06 AM #32
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
I'm sorry, did you just call me fat muffin top?
Im not skinny but do you have self image problems?? you are obese..
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 03:08 AM #33
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Have you not been paying any attention for the last....oh I dunno......7 months?

Nice try little boy.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:11 AM #34
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Have you not been paying any attention for the last....oh I dunno......7 months?

Nice try little boy.
you posted this may 1st.. saying you are 280..
ummm

you have more fat in your sides then i do in my whole body.
Quote:
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 03:12 AM #35
brassmonkey267

brassmonkey267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:13 AM #36
Fat_Joe
$OG$

When did I say I was skinny? All I said was you're a *** for using hair "paste", whatever the **** that is......which is a fact.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:16 AM #37
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
When did I say I was skinny? All I said was you're a *** for using hair "paste", whatever the **** that is......which is a fact.
if me trying to look better to women is me being a *** then thats fine. and like i said why would i listen to styling tips from a 280 lb dude who has probably never even kissed a girl before..
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 03:19 AM #38
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Quote:
if me trying to look better to women is me being a *** then thats fine. and like i said why would i listen to styling tips from a 280 lb dude who has probably never even kissed a girl before..

See, thats you're problem. You swing your e-peen like you're something when in reality, you aint ****. You're TRYING to look better for women, I dont know what kind of "girls" you're into, but the ones I know would call you a ***, and they'd be dead on.

I'm not even going to justify you're last statement with a response.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:25 AM #39
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
See, thats you're problem. You swing your e-peen like you're something when in reality, you aint ****. You're TRYING to look better for women, I dont know what kind of "girls" you're into, but the ones I know would call you a ***, and they'd be dead on.

I'm not even going to justify you're last statement with a response.
when did i say i was something? all i said is im trying to look better for women? ive never said i was something im not on this forum at all. im not a cocky person irl or on here. you on the other hand talk like you deserve respect on here too.. you and joe are just on opposite sides of the spectrum.

if you comment about the girls im into. im not gonna turn this into an e bragging match but im pretty sure the girls im into are accepted by the majority of guys as hot.. not gonna post pics because thatd be dumb and you have no reason to beleive me. but i have posted pics of girls ive been with on here with nothing but good responses. my ex actually has a name here and was trying to make me look bad for posting a pic of her on here lol.

another thing. when have you seen a pic of me in normal cloths? idk how youd know if i look like a *** or not? just because of my "gel hair" lol
1992 Civic Street
Old 06-03-2010, 03:27 AM #40
LGB (Banned)

Quote:
Quote:

LGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 AM #41
Nikilwig
Double Up

Nikilwig plays in the PSP
The halo thing just doesn't do it in my opinion.

Have you shot a Vangaurd Demon yet?
Vanguard Demon | NXE | GI SPORTZ | Ninja Paintball | Warzone Paintball | Shadow Barrels | RAZA
Nikilwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:04 AM #42
Spartan58 (Banned)

Quote:

Ill be a short mexican guy any day of the week over a big, dumb, metro fluffer fatass. Im not big? K. Im ****in tiny. Im so weak too. Im just average. Lots of guys lift what I do. Especially at my size. Im not shredded? What is your idea of shredded exactly? Im not boxing lean but Im not fat either. Not like you. Take some more clen to save your ***, its no big deal right? You can gold plate a turd, its still a piece of **** just like your honda. You dont have to be scared of me, I dont really give a ****. Youre just a bro douche trainer who rides genetics and doesnt work hard. And seriously, I think your middle school just called wanting their gay ****ing insults back. In fact, maybe you should post some more back shots where we see no definition or change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikilwig View Post
You should do something about it then, or stop coming here. I'm sure some people would appreciate your advice/input instead of you becoming part of the problem.
Shut the **** up. No one ever listens or heeds the advice, its stupid to give it. If they were serious, they wouldnt be posting in an off topic sub section of a forum and would be learning it for themselves. Idiot.

Last edited by Spartan58 : 06-03-2010 at 04:10 AM.