Originally Posted by 913boyd
well there is no need for anybody to post anything if we we look at the first post.
Actually there is no problem with the thread, just people who come up with ignorant questions and posts, like yourself.
Originally Posted by mkupchyk
So then close the thread.
The thread should actually be locked, and you should read this first:
Originally Posted by REDZwolfpack
07 ego with no qev mod, extra board, + 130
for a 08 vicious splash
Redz i bought clothes from you, the Bengals stuff? DO NOT TRADE YOUR VICIOUS EGO8 for EGO7 + Cash. It was the same MSRP as any other Ego8 but due to the splash anno and Vicious milling it is more collectible.
Originally Posted by frak07
I've never owned an Ego. I have noticed almost everyone that has one is very passionate about them. That sparked my curiosity so I decided to check into picking one up. I found an 08 ego in dark purple with light blue accents with virtue board for 400. A few anno dings but nothing major. Breech appears to be fine. It dry fires nicely. I was in a store and couldn't shoot any paint. My questions are:
1) Is this a good deal or close to average for an 08?
2) How can I tell if this is factory anno?
3) If it is factory anno, would I be able to get a matching barrel kit?
4) Is there a working link for the manual to this gun?
Thanks in advance for you guys help.
1. The prices on Page 1 indicate LNIB markers with case, manual, hex tools, oil, barrel and marker in mint condition. If your setup is less than such it should be priced accordingly.
2. Think about it; custom anno generally results in custom prices.
3. Do Your Searches.
4. It is a lot quicker to Google
Search for the Ego Manual