Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2012, 02:43 AM #1303
Baltimore Reality
 
 
Baltimore Reality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Baltimore, MD
Baltimore Reality owns a Planet Eclipse Ego




Purple and Blue is an SLS, used in maybe two three games, no marks - sold for 815 (good deal I suppose?)

White and Blue Dynasty Ego 11 - Brand New maybe a couple balls through it, no marks, nothing (800 too much?)

Green and Black is swapped parts Ego 10, reg swivel is blue (similar to the 11's blue) - long story. No noticeable marks or nicks even when looking very close, nothing I can find which is surprising seeing as I've used it quite a bit. (600-650?
__________________
B4LT1M0RE
Baltimore Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2012, 09:49 PM #1304
Priceless2
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
what would be more reliable, an ego 8 or PM8??
Priceless2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:15 PM #1305
toker808
ITS UNCLE DADDY TO YOU!
 
toker808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: HI STATE!
toker808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
toker808 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
toker808 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
toker808 supports DLX Technology
Yo I got a ego 08 origin. Prime condition. Very very little breach wear. Other than that the gun looks and shoots flawlessly. No upgrades but broken in and shooots meaaaann. Barrels are in perfect condition also. No tip wear. What do you think boss?
toker808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:26 PM #1306
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Reality View Post




Purple and Blue is an SLS, used in maybe two three games, no marks - sold for 815 (good deal I suppose?)

White and Blue Dynasty Ego 11 - Brand New maybe a couple balls through it, no marks, nothing (800 too much?)

Green and Black is swapped parts Ego 10, reg swivel is blue (similar to the 11's blue) - long story. No noticeable marks or nicks even when looking very close, nothing I can find which is surprising seeing as I've used it quite a bit. (600-650?
First post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceless2 View Post
what would be more reliable, an ego 8 or PM8??
Ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toker808 View Post
Yo I got a ego 08 origin. Prime condition. Very very little breach wear. Other than that the gun looks and shoots flawlessly. No upgrades but broken in and shooots meaaaann. Barrels are in perfect condition also. No tip wear. What do you think boss?
First post + $25.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:16 PM #1307
Brossardballer12
OFWGK△
 
Brossardballer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Brossardballer12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Brossardballer12 supports Team VICIOUS
Brossardballer12 posts videos on PbNation
Brossardballer12 supports DLX Technology
should i trade my geo 1 With

Gr2
Kila Magnet Detents
Violint S Trigger
Virture Laser Eyes Blue
NO GST
and bnib z2 for a teal/pink ego 10?
__________________
Detroit Repression
Lone Wolf Paintball-V Force-GI Sportz-Ansgear.com-Virtue

EBAY 2/0/0
Brossardballer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:12 PM #1308
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brossardballer12 View Post
should i trade my geo 1 With

Gr2
Kila Magnet Detents
Violint S Trigger
Virture Laser Eyes Blue
NO GST
and bnib z2 for a teal/pink ego 10?
It's your call. You know what an Ego10 is worth from checking the first post. We don't handle Geo prices here.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 PM #1309
Brossardballer12
OFWGK△
 
Brossardballer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Brossardballer12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Brossardballer12 supports Team VICIOUS
Brossardballer12 posts videos on PbNation
Brossardballer12 supports DLX Technology
well i just wanted to know what you guys thought
__________________
Detroit Repression
Lone Wolf Paintball-V Force-GI Sportz-Ansgear.com-Virtue

EBAY 2/0/0
Brossardballer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:41 PM #1310
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Well you have a price for your Geo, tack on the price of the Z2 and voila.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:53 PM #1311
PGLegend25
 
 
PGLegend25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
PGLegend25 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PGLegend25 supports Pev's Paintball
PGLegend25 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
should i trade my geo 1 With

Gr2
Kila Magnet Detents
Violint S Trigger
Virture Laser Eyes Blue
NO GST
and bnib z2 for a teal/pink ego 10?
\
I would no doubt, i think your getting a deal.
PGLegend25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:56 AM #1312
frak07
 
 
frak07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
frak07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
frak07 supports Team VICIOUS
frak07 plays in the APPA D5 division
frak07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've never owned an Ego. I have noticed almost everyone that has one is very passionate about them. That sparked my curiosity so I decided to check into picking one up. I found an 08 ego in dark purple with light blue accents with virtue board for 400. A few anno dings but nothing major. Breech appears to be fine. It dry fires nicely. I was in a store and couldn't shoot any paint. My questions are:
1) Is this a good deal or close to average for an 08?
2) How can I tell if this is factory anno?
3) If it is factory anno, would I be able to get a matching barrel kit?
4) Is there a working link for the manual to this gun?
Thanks in advance for you guys help.
__________________
Aqua Camo Clone GTi
Dust and polished red Clone GTi
MacDev Militia
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4118754
Proudly Sponsored by www.trademygun.com
Proudly Sponsored by HustlePaintball.com
frak07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:07 PM #1313
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak07 View Post
I've never owned an Ego. I have noticed almost everyone that has one is very passionate about them. That sparked my curiosity so I decided to check into picking one up. I found an 08 ego in dark purple with light blue accents with virtue board for 400. A few anno dings but nothing major. Breech appears to be fine. It dry fires nicely. I was in a store and couldn't shoot any paint. My questions are:
1) Is this a good deal or close to average for an 08?
2) How can I tell if this is factory anno?
3) If it is factory anno, would I be able to get a matching barrel kit?
4) Is there a working link for the manual to this gun?
Thanks in advance for you guys help.
1) Average.
2) It's likely factory.
3) Not anymore.
4) Probably not.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM #1314
Ninja_13
 
 
Ninja_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New York
Ninja_13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HELP PLEASE!!! I want to buy a friends 09 EGO it has a upgraded trigger and pops asa he wants 450 worth it?
Ninja_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 PM #1315
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_13 View Post
HELP PLEASE!!! I want to buy a friends 09 EGO it has a upgraded trigger and pops asa he wants 450 worth it?
First post.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:06 AM #1316
EaT UR vTmNs
 
 
EaT UR vTmNs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hawaii
Just want to get a quick appraisal.

I don't have any pics but here are the details:

Purple w/ Gold accents Ego11
TechT Hush Bolt
No breach wear or wear on the barrel
Leads then 4000 shots through market

I just want an idea of how much I could sell it for. Thanks
EaT UR vTmNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:12 AM #1317
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaT UR vTmNs View Post
Just want to get a quick appraisal.

I don't have any pics but here are the details:

Purple w/ Gold accents Ego11
TechT Hush Bolt
No breach wear or wear on the barrel
Leads then 4000 shots through market

I just want an idea of how much I could sell it for. Thanks
First post.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 AM #1318
EaT UR vTmNs
 
 
EaT UR vTmNs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hawaii
What do you mean by first post?
EaT UR vTmNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:55 AM #1319
gndmepyon
Nothing
 
gndmepyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 801
 has been a member for 10 years
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon supports Team VICIOUS
Look at the first post of the thread.
gndmepyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:55 PM #1320
EaT UR vTmNs
 
 
EaT UR vTmNs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hawaii
My bad I will post pics when I can get my camera up again.
EaT UR vTmNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:23 PM #1321
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Don't worry about it.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:11 AM #1322
EaT UR vTmNs
 
 
EaT UR vTmNs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hawaii
Ok so let's try this again lol w/ some pictures.

Ok so pics first



Only current upgrade is the TechT Hush Bolt, everything else is stock. I have only played one day with it and the previous owner did the same. The shot counter is accurate and has not been tampered with or reset. Marker is very consistent about +/- 5.

I just want an appraisal to see what I can get for it. Thanks!!
EaT UR vTmNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:04 AM #1323
gndmepyon
Nothing
 
gndmepyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 801
 has been a member for 10 years
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gndmepyon supports Team VICIOUS
Toward the high end of the first post.
gndmepyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump