PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-16-2011, 07:02 PM #925
mrmag911
Spam ftw!

mrmag911 plays in the APPA D4 division
Does a team edition Ego add much in value? XSV 09 Ego with full matching CP barrel kit.

Old Feedback: +40/-0
mrmag911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 07:36 PM #926
Shoker14
Pittsburgh Paintball

Shoker14 plays in the PSP
Shoker14 supports Team VICIOUS
Shoker14 plays in the APPA D4 division
Shoker14 supports DLX Technology
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics001.jpg/
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics002.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics003.jpg/
how much is this Ego with zick 2, stock barrel, and SL barrel worth? And its been cleaned since pics were taken.

Last edited by Shoker14 : 05-16-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Shoker14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:59 PM #927
Ego_2k4

Just curious on how much mine would be worth. Its a 2005 original blue to clear(or silver) fade ego,zick kit 1, cure bolt 1, just a lil nick on the trigger guard and a 1 mm light scratch on the barrel shoots flawless
Ego_2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:06 PM #928
HELLBENTTEXAN
Old Age Rampage

Annual Supporting Member
HELLBENTTEXAN plays in the PSP
HELLBENTTEXAN owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_2k4 View Post
Just curious on how much mine would be worth. Its a 2005 original blue to clear(or silver) fade ego,zick kit 1, cure bolt 1, just a lil nick on the trigger guard and a 1 mm light scratch on the barrel shoots flawless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvis09 View Post
Have a gun that you need appraised? Wondering if a gun is a good buy? Post your question here for the Ego community to give some input. More information will yield better results. The information you receive here are the opinions of the respective users. As always, do your own homework (i.e. searching through the B/S/T) to get a sense of what similar set ups have sold for.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
Official Rare and Limited Edition Ego Gallery

Your gun isn't rare or limited edition if it isn't listed in the link above.

DO post pictures. Clear, in focus pictures. Close ups are helpful as well as multiple views.

DO post specs and info about your gun. Anything you think that might affect the value of the gun will help people to make an assessment. Upgrades, blemishes, etc.

DO NOT ask people to look in your sig. You're asking for help, post your info and a picture. In fact, posting "look in sig" is just spamming your B/S/T. Spam = infraction. It's annoying, so don't do it.

DO NOT PM me! Use this thread, it's what it's here for! I WILL NOT RESPOND IF YOU PM ME.

THESE RULES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN AND APPROVED BY CALVMAN AND MYSELF. ABIDE BY THEM, AND YOUR REQUEST WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Below is a chart of approximate prices. If you have trade questions, feel free to post!

These numbers are approximate, with no condition or upgrades in mind. Some will go for less, some will go for more. Worth is subjective to each person.

05 Ego - $150
^^^^
From the OP.
HELLBENTTEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:22 AM #929
Eclipse4life005
Rated M

Eclipse4life005 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Eclipse4life005 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Eclipse4life005 supports Team VICIOUS
Eclipse4life005 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
LNIB Regal Ego 11 with pooty51 modded bolt. what should an all gloss red macdev clone v2 with BNIB everything and TONS of spare parts (spare v2 keg, 3x oringmonkey rebuild kit, 2 orginal oring rebuild kits, and a whole bunch more) be adding to my ego?
Eclipse4life005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:47 PM #930
wildspinx
T-MOB

Annual Supporting Member
wildspinx plays in the PSP
wildspinx helped look for balloons
wildspinx supports Team VICIOUS
wildspinx supports DLX Technology
Blink ego8:
SL2 barrel kit
Zick2
case

9/10 condition. Amazing.
Previous owners pic:

Just received this in a trade but am in need of some dough, so wondering what you think i could get for this beauty.
wildspinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:36 AM #931
Ballin Balla
PBNATION TREASURE HUNTER

Ballin Balla owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ballin Balla supports Team VICIOUS
how much does a victory add for an ego11?

By what I am reading it seems like 200
Ballin Balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:42 PM #932
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix plays in the PSP
HoktFonix donated to help Peyton Trent
HoktFonix supports our troops
HoktFonix is an NCPA player
HoktFonix is reppin' sidebar 4 life
HoktFonix is a top reviewer
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLOutlawz View Post
1 of 12 factory anno Edmonton impact sl94 with all stock goodies but hard case, has planet eclipse gun bag.
See first post, hard case missing isn't really going to hurt your value and edmonton 1 of 12 isn't really going to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion#5 View Post
[IMG]http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo252/kourula/DSC00703.jpg[IMG]

This gun is completely stock except for a pink bolt pin that is supposed to be lighter than the stock one. The gun could pass for almost brand new condition. no marks anywhere, it was cleaned/ lubed after every day of play by a certified Planet Eclipse tech.
See first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag911 View Post
Does a team edition Ego add much in value? XSV 09 Ego with full matching CP barrel kit.
Team edition only adds value if the person you are selling it to really wants that style.
The barrel kit is where you are getting extra money from here
First post + $50-$75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoker14 View Post
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics001.jpg/
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics002.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/egoandakpics003.jpg/
how much is this Ego with zick 2, stock barrel, and SL barrel worth? And its been cleaned since pics were taken.
Read first post, I shouldn't have to follow a link... help me help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_2k4 View Post
See first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse4life005 View Post
LNIB Regal Ego 11 with pooty51 modded bolt. what should an all gloss red macdev clone v2 with BNIB everything and TONS of spare parts (spare v2 keg, 3x oringmonkey rebuild kit, 2 orginal oring rebuild kits, and a whole bunch more) be adding to my ego?
Around $200-$300, negotiate and try to get yourself the best deal. Orings aren't really extras that are worth much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildspinx View Post
Blink ego8:
SL2 barrel kit
Zick2
case

9/10 condition. Amazing.
Previous owners pic:
[IMG]http://oi56.tinypic.com/igw9y1.jpg[IMG]

Just received this in a trade but am in need of some dough, so wondering what you think i could get for this beauty.
First post + $50-$75 bc of barrels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballin Balla View Post
how much does a victory add for an ego11?

By what I am reading it seems like 200
Victory resale doesnt seem to be that good, price seems to drop off.... is the victory supercharged? Cause it needs to be or I would not suggest you get it unless the money is just too far in your favor.
Not positive but I'm thinking $200 is low, victory should add closer to $300

VIRGINIA TECH X-BALL ALUMNI
TEXAS TECH PAINTBALL ALUMNI
HoktFonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:42 PM #933
K20z3

K20z3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
K20z3 plays in the APPA D5 division
K20z3 supports DLX Technology
Ego9 with 10 frame, pooty modded hush, zick 2, virtue OLED

027 by zackwaklee, on Flickr

Last edited by K20z3 : 05-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.
K20z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:29 PM #934
CheckTHAT!

Hey all was looking for some help. I am selling my Ollie Lang IM9 which is is great shape, shoots perfect. 9/10 condition (pic included).
I posted my marker looking for trades for Eclipse markers. I was looking primarily for 07's but mainly have been getting offers for 08's.
My dilemma is that I have been looking at B/S/T for average prices and because the prices for 08's very to widely I have a really hard time knowing how much to ask the trader to add for his marker.
I was offered a "black w/ red color kit 08 ego, that shoots money... got a cure3+ bolt. and a Critical Ego (s) trigger on it"
Below is a pic and some specs of my marker. Only including one but more in my sig for a more accurate look if your interested.
•BILLY WING "Soft Tip" Bolt kit
•Ironmen Series body Milling
•Ollie Lang Contrast Cut Custom BLACK/RED Anodizing
•VIRTUE LED board
•Ollie Lang Laser Engraving
•Matching DYE ultralite 14" barrel (front and back)
•Ironmen DM/NT Series "Reach" style trigger
Additional Upgrades:
•Magnetic Trigger Kit
•VIRTUE tournament wrap around grips

I don't know much more about his marker at this time but I'm in the process of getting more info.
For appraisal purposes lets just assume its shooting fine with 8/10 condition. If you want to include prices at different levels of condition, be my guest the more info the better.
Also from what it looks like he is local so I would likely be able to test fire the marker before trade.
Thanks for your help!
CheckTHAT! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:48 AM #935
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20z3 View Post
Ego9 with 10 frame, pooty modded hush, zick 2, virtue OLED

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2001/5765990118_76224befd4.jpg[mg]
027 by zackwaklee, on Flickr
I don't think the ego10 frame is really going to add value for you and the virtue oled isn't that much of an upgrade since the gun comes with a nice board stock
But If I was you I would market it as if those are good upgrades and try to sell for $75 more than listed on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckTHAT! View Post
Hey all was looking for some help. I am selling my Ollie Lang IM9 which is is great shape, shoots perfect. 9/10 condition (pic included).
I posted my marker looking for trades for Eclipse markers. I was looking primarily for 07's but mainly have been getting offers for 08's.
My dilemma is that I have been looking at B/S/T for average prices and because the prices for 08's very to widely I have a really hard time knowing how much to ask the trader to add for his marker.
I was offered a "black w/ red color kit 08 ego, that shoots money... got a cure3+ bolt. and a Critical Ego (s) trigger on it"
Below is a pic and some specs of my marker. Only including one but more in my sig for a more accurate look if your interested.
•BILLY WING "Soft Tip" Bolt kit
•Ironmen Series body Milling
•Ollie Lang Contrast Cut Custom BLACK/RED Anodizing
•VIRTUE LED board
•Ollie Lang Laser Engraving
•Matching DYE ultralite 14" barrel (front and back)
•Ironmen DM/NT Series "Reach" style trigger
Additional Upgrades:
•Magnetic Trigger Kit
•VIRTUE tournament wrap around grips
[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j458/UnleashTheFury861/Randoms/P1020137.jpg[IMG]

I don't know much more about his marker at this time but I'm in the process of getting more info.
For appraisal purposes lets just assume its shooting fine with 8/10 condition. If you want to include prices at different levels of condition, be my guest the more info the better.
Also from what it looks like he is local so I would likely be able to test fire the marker before trade.
Thanks for your help!
Upgrades and resale don't really go together... It will be difficult to get close to what you put into this gun bc you can never get full value out of any upgrade you put on the gun.
For resale you should be able to get maybe $125 out of your upgrades which is low since thats a $100 bolt and those boards are $150 or something, plus the other items.
I think your gun is worth around $700-$750, but since this is the ego appraisal thread you shouldn't necessarily trust that, look around bst and decide for yourself.
but that being said, take the value of your gun and subtract the value of an ego8 listed on the first page and thats how much they should add. If they are smart they will negotiate with you so ask for a little more than you really want them to add so that way when they negotiate you down you still get close to what you wanted to

Old 05-29-2011, 07:58 PM #936
CheckTHAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoktFonix View Post
Upgrades and resale don't really go together... It will be difficult to get close to what you put into this gun bc you can never get full value out of any upgrade you put on the gun.
For resale you should be able to get maybe $125 out of your upgrades which is low since thats a $100 bolt and those boards are $150 or something, plus the other items.
I think your gun is worth around $700-$750, but since this is the ego appraisal thread you shouldn't necessarily trust that, look around bst and decide for yourself.
but that being said, take the value of your gun and subtract the value of an ego8 listed on the first page and thats how much they should add. If they are smart they will negotiate with you so ask for a little more than you really want them to add so that way when they negotiate you down you still get close to what you wanted to
I get that. I know what my marker is worth but its Eclipse markers I'm unsure about. Assuming his marker is at least 8/10 condition and shoots fine, how much do I make him add? Or how much is his marker worth?
The specifics of his marker that I know about are: Cure 3+ bolt and Critical Trigger. Its mostly black with some red.
CheckTHAT! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:35 AM #937
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckTHAT! View Post
I get that. I know what my marker is worth but its Eclipse markers I'm unsure about. Assuming his marker is at least 8/10 condition and shoots fine, how much do I make him add? Or how much is his marker worth?
The specifics of his marker that I know about are: Cure 3+ bolt and Critical Trigger. Its mostly black with some red.
See the first page, thats what is worth... approximately, there is no way to give it an exact value based on anything bc everyone sells for different prices and negotiates differently and has different needs such as selling fast or getting 'x' amount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.bunkeryou View Post
what would you say about a trade. i have a invert mini (red) and a brand new still in box never been opend empire prophecy.
you are not allowed to offer trades here in this thread, and thats what it seems like you are doing

Old 05-30-2011, 02:13 PM #938
chavier94

chavier94 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
how much do you guys think i can get for my ego? it is a 07 that is sliver/blue. it is in mint condition and comes with a zick 2 kit virtue grips and a empire barrel kit. thanks
chavier94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:55 PM #939
TinkTink558

TinkTink558 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Vicious ego 11 cobalt and black not a flaw on the gun.

Also does anyone know how many there are like 1 of how many?
TinkTink558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:18 PM #940
havocballa

hey guys, been a real long time since ive been in the game so im looking to dump my ego8, any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

Specs: 2008 Ego
Confederate Flag paint jop (last i heard it was like 1 of 72)
used but no noticeable wear
comes with lube, case, manual, tools, and some o rings/parts

Pic:

please pm or post your feedback here, thanks

08 CONFEDERATE FLAG EGO F/S
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post71719313

Last edited by havocballa : 06-01-2011 at 09:59 AM.
havocballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:14 PM #941
Murnerr
Spoolie lovin'

Murnerr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Murnerr has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Need an appraisal! ego 06

Ok so i have an 06 ego and i plan on trading it for some sort of bob long or dm.... im just trying to find out its worth and i need an appraisal... I will be putting pictures up shortly, but not yet....

Specifics
Planet eclipse 06 ego with original case and manual
Black with Gold CCU kit
comes with stock barrel
comes with AKA 2.0 liter reg
Comes with CP on/off asa
Comes with stock board

Im not trying to sell/ trade yet but im just wondering what kind of offers i can make with this gun.... (ex: ego 06 for dm7?) (ex: Ego 06 +200 for dm8?)

Pictures will be uploaded shortly
Murnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:42 PM #942
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix is Boss
All of you can see first post for values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavier94 View Post
how much do you guys think i can get for my ego? it is a 07 that is sliver/blue. it is in mint condition and comes with a zick 2 kit virtue grips and a empire barrel kit. thanks
'Upgrades' you have aren't really worth more money, if you find the right buyer you can get a higher value bc of the barrel kit, assuming it is a full kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTink558 View Post
Vicious ego 11 cobalt and black not a flaw on the gun.

Also does anyone know how many there are like 1 of how many?
Wrong thread for rare/limited gun numbers, see first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocballa View Post
hey guys, been a real long time since ive been in the game so im looking to dump my ego8, any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

Specs: 2008 Ego
Confederate Flag paint jop (last i heard it was like 1 of 72)
used but no noticeable wear
comes with lube, case, manual, tools, and some o rings/parts

Pic:
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/n68523864516467863949.jpg//IMG]

please pm or post your feedback here, thanks
Worth the same as a regular ego8, see first post.
You have a chance to get more out of it bc of the factory anno so market it as such, but you have to find the right buyer for it to be worth more to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murnerr View Post
Ok so i have an 06 ego and i plan on trading it for some sort of bob long or dm.... im just trying to find out its worth and i need an appraisal... I will be putting pictures up shortly, but not yet....

Specifics
Planet eclipse 06 ego with original case and manual
Black with Gold CCU kit
comes with stock barrel
comes with AKA 2.0 liter reg
Comes with CP on/off asa
Comes with stock board

Im not trying to sell/ trade yet but im just wondering what kind of offers i can make with this gun.... (ex: ego 06 for dm7?) (ex: Ego 06 +200 for dm8?)

Pictures will be uploaded shortly
ego6 will go straight for a dm6, the values of the guns are roughly the same across the board, ego6=dm6, ego7=dm7, ego8=dm8 and so on...
You could probably get a dm6 to add though and if you find the right person you could maybe get a dm7 straight, you just need to be a good salesman

Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 AM #943
evolancer
改善

evolancer is a Paintball photographer
evolancer is an NCPA player
how much can i get for this ego? comes with extra rammer and sl barrel i believe.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:14 PM #944
Jack_G

Jack_G owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chronic Ego 08

Has seen two previous owners

350$

Should i buy it?

I have no money for paintball because I spent it all on paintball... the ultimate paradox
Jack_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:28 PM #945
HoktFonix
TTU & VT PB Ex-President

Annual Supporting Member
HoktFonix is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolancer View Post
how much can i get for this ego? comes with extra rammer and sl barrel i believe.
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2673/4179601034_c401ca6cef_z.jpg[IMG]
See first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_G View Post
Chronic Ego 08

Has seen two previous owners

350$

Should i buy it?
Not an exceptional deal, but definitely a good deal. In full working order with minor wear and tear I would pick it up